Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

neha u r right ... we need to see tht scene so badly ... & our imagination never stops it just goes on & on ... & we will get tht scene hope fully tomorrow in the first half itself

& if i am correct ... maan will walk away from the sangeet & geet will follow him ... so in the first 5 min we will get that & as thy are not dancing ... but every one else is dancing ...

maan always looks real sweet in wht ever he wears ...😊
Tv-Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

neha u r right ... we need to see tht scene so badly ... & our imagination never stops it just goes on & on ... & we will get tht scene hope fully tomorrow in the first half itself

& if i am correct ... maan will walk away from the sangeet & geet will follow him ... so in the first 5 min we will get that & as thy are not dancing ... but every one else is dancing ...

maan always looks real sweet in wht ever he wears ...😊

Hope to see it in first half only oderwise mera weekeknd barbaad ho jayega..!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jaise ki scene dekhne k baad acha jayega hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima i think you might be right dear.i too am waiting for the bedroom scene.that's so touching.i hope this issue gets sorted out.geet and maan both deserve to have happy wedding.can't see msk like this.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inu-13

Hope to see it in first half only oderwise mera weekeknd barbaad ho jayega..!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jaise ki scene dekhne k baad acha jayega hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

neha whether we see the scene or not we will still be dreaming about that scene ... it's a magical scene yaar ...
dewdropred thumbnail

samata ... u r right thy both deserve happiness which thy both have been deprived of since a long time ... hope so wht i said might happen ...

it really hurts ... watching our MSK in tht guilt mode ... hope he comes out of it ... very soon
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

Interpretation of wht's gonna happen ??????? my imaginationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† do read & comment though ... give ur feed back .... would love to read it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(This part specially in pink is for dee - as per the SBS comment...on their dance seq... )

arjun busy with annie & office staff busy with each other they all are dancingπŸ˜† ... & maan & geet busy in hugging πŸ˜†.... & maaneet are away from the whole dance group ... hugging each other in solitude ... & both immersed in some thoughts😍 ...

I guess again maan does not have a clue as to who is dancing with whom as he is still feeling guilty ... geet & maan lost in hug 😍... maan lost in his thoughts ....

so mArjAnie will flirt & kill us with their stupid dance & their throwing up romance ....🀒😑

geet while hugging maan ... asking him wht's bothering him so bad ... tht he is not enjoying the sangeet of their marriage & tells maan not to worry abt her safety & tht she is fine ... maan still keeping mum over the whole issue ... & maintaining silence ...not opening his mouth ... as he is thinking wht to do whether to tell geet or not about the whole issue ... abt geet & the baby .... but he keeps quiet ...

can't guess as to wht thy are doing in maan's bedroom though ...if i get any idea ... will surely edit this partπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

how maan & geet landed in the bedroom ...

bedroom scene - actually wht i am thinking is ... maan might just walk out of sangeet night while the program is going on ... & geet too follows him then they will land in maan's bedroom ...that way .. 

so whn maaneet in maan's bedroom still ... geet does not have any clue as to wht's bothering him so bad ... as maan still did not open up ...

but geet is asking him again & again ... as to wht is bothering him ... but still maan has kept quiet ...

after some time geet might start talking about the baby ... don't knw whether the baby can move in this stage of pregnancy though .... if the baby can move then geet feels the baby & asks maan to feel the baby ok girls my stupid guess read on ...

well if that guess did not work then she surely tells him some thing regarding the baby very very senti dialogue about the baby & maan & geet ... probably their future or something else girls ... mostly regarding the baby senti senti dialogues ...

geet's words make maan feel even more bad , or say even worse & his guilt level reaches a peak tht he hides his face in her chest first ... & kind of cries ....&  then slowly comes down & places his head on her belly & probably is crying ... then geet consoles him & then finally he will blurt it out ... about how he choose her instead of the baby ...

after this geet will tell him that he does not have to feel bad & he is fine & correct and he took a wise decision ... and he should not feel guilty ... about it .... & hug follows...

well this is my guess ... u all can add more to this guess or give ur own version of the story ...πŸ˜†

love your interpretation of what is going to happen. The scenes you have suggested flow so smoothly. I would so love to see maan pour his feelings out to geet so she can comfort him and then both could enjoy the wedding together. πŸ‘πŸ‘
dewdropred thumbnail

Thnsk reena ... yes yaar high time ... can't see maan like tht dull & still in his guilt ... he looks better whn he is an angry young maan ... or ranjha maan totally lost in geet's love ... but no guilty maan