Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

big blooper or the makers of this show dont care??

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
LOL ok i dont know if anyone notice this but, the show is set in delhi and  even while sitting here in warm weather of australia, i saw on news how cold it is in delhi,   now i growup in punjab and i know that in middle of winter you cant walk around without showls or sweaters, and sleeping on yr roof in yr plain shirt and no rajai is stupidity as you can wake up as kulfi, so ishan did not turn into kulfi did the producers forget that the show is set in delhi not mumbaiLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devila10vishmewellveil_of_roseschahat4u

Bronze. Goldie
Bronze.
Bronze.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
well its really really really cold here, and the characters better wearing some woolens soon.

and they should get some new winter shot of jama masjid and chawdi bazzar, with all the fog etc it looks very different from as shown in the show

Edited by Bronze. - 07 January 2011 at 6:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellmaheen55

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara_sara

LOL ok i dont know if anyone notice this but, the show is set in delhi and  even while sitting here in warm weather of australia, i saw on news how cold it is in delhi,   now i growup in punjab and i know that in middle of winter you cant walk around without showls or sweaters, and sleeping on yr roof in yr plain shirt and no rajai is stupidity as you can wake up as kulfi, so ishan did not turn into kulfi did the producers forget that the show is set in delhi not mumbaiLOL 

ClapClapClapClap  Fantastic observation Sara... I was wondering something is not right. when they showed Ishaan sleeping on the terrace...LOLLOLLOLLOL  Now you made perfect sense... bravo!!! ClapClapClapClap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

Originally posted by sara_sara

Clap  Fantastic observation Sara... I was wondering something is not right. when they showed Ishaan sleeping on the terrace...LOL  Now you made perfect sense... bravo!!! Clap
Clap

thanks guys LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
OMG I totally did not realize that. Good observation Thumbs Up but if I am not wrong it is cold even in mumbai so they should have realized that - it is winter season and not summer season. LOL

Edited by Keva - 07 January 2011 at 6:33pm

sara_sara

avadvani Senior Member
avadvani
avadvani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I have thinking the same thing. Delhi is freezing right now and these people are sitting around without even one shawl or sweater.
gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
bhool gae hon gae yaar ROFL

sara_sara

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top