Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 6th Jan 2011

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

AT RAMBIR'S HOUSE

The epi started with Rambir talking to someone on the phone in a way that made Manjari and her friends,who were standing at the door,feel like he was talking to his girlfriend...Manjari got upset and left...After Rambir hung up he saw Amu and Sonu standing at the door he welcomed them and asked where Manjari was,Amu said that Manjari might not come cuz she wasn't feeling well and Rambir got very upset....Outside Manjari was walking unhappily remembering Rambir's conversation on the phone wid the sad tune of YIH playing in the background and seeing that there were tears in her eyes she asked herself.....Am i really in luv wid Rambir but then wat kind of luv is it that i lost as soon as i found it,I thought Rambir was mine but he is some1 else's,wat am i supposed to do i cant understand....

AT AKSHAY'S HOUSE

Akshay tells his mom he's going to the cafe she says ok and then she sees Pooja and thinks a lil angrliy that she must be waiting for Akshay so that he could go to the cafe wid her...Akshay apologizes to Pooja for being late he remembers her mom's words that he doesn't take her seriously and that she doesn't want any more misunderstandings....just then Pooja's mom comes with a tiffan of food says that Pooja has made the food..after she goes Akshay asked wat was the need of this formality they get food in cafe then why...But Pooja says Cafe ka khana cafe ka hota hai aur ghar ka khana ghar ka and when she listens to everything of Akshay why cant he she said she doesn't cook that bad and hope he'll eat the food cuz he doesn't hurt any1..Akshay's mom hears all this and thinks before something else happens she must do something..Just then Manjari comes Pooja asks her why she had come so soon from her office but she doesn't reply and Akshay becomes worried...

AT MANJARI'S HOUSE

Manjari's mom asks her why had she come back,she had said that after college she wud go to her new office then why didn't she?Manjari says she doesn't want to.Chaturvedi ji says why not she was so excited until a day before and that when she doesn't take interest in her studies why wud she take interest in work,Manjari leaves widout saying anything at which Charturvedi ji says that he can wait for Pooja's marriage cuz she has an excuse of MBA but he's not going to wait for Manjari....Manjari hears this and angrily says why not?After all she had become such a burden to everyone why dont they just throw her outta the house or if they want she wud go herself!!At this she leaves leaving both her parents shocked at her attitude.....Manjari was crying on her terrace when Akshay came and she quickly wiped off her tears and asked him wat he was doing there when he was supposed to b going to the cafe Akshay said my heart told me that my friend was sad and i should go to her so i came...Manjari smiles at him and says only lucky ppl get a frnd like him...Akshay asked her why she was sad and she replied she just had an argument wid her father but he refused to accept it saying no small thing could make her cry and asked if her sadness was related to her luv..Did he hurt her??When she didn't tell he said maybe she doesn't think him as her friend but she said she needs some time..Akshay says ok and that he doesn't want that Manjari who smiles like the smile she gave him a while before but to meet that Manjari whose size of teeth is known to everyone LOLand Manjari smiles her big smile...Inside the house Rambir had come and was talking to Manjari's parents...Manjari's mom said Manjari had talked a lot of him and his father and that they had nevr even thought he wud come to their house and Rambir said but im like your son right?Radha ji said its ur kindness otherwise launching such a big show isn't possible for a common man Rambir said the show was the result of all the hard work put in by his dad and that he was,with their blessings and God's assent,trying to make his show work out properly..Chaturvedi ji compliments him on his good manners..Just then Manjari enters the room and seeing Rambir there she gets shocked Chaturvedi ji asks her to come in as her boss was there Rambir asks him not to call him her boss cuz they're gud frnds then he asks Manjari how she was feeling and that Sonu n Amu had told him that Manjari was sick so he called her but no one picked up so he came to see her and he was feeling guilty that maybe he had overloaded her wid work on her first day only..Manjari said she wasn't well but now she's fine,Chaturvedi ji adds thats always happening to Manjari  whenevr she does a little work she starts feeling sick but Rambir said that Manjari works very honestly and that she handled all his work on her first day only and seeing her work it felt to him dat she had alot of experience in these things at which Mr Chaturvedi gets shocked and says that first time some1 is praising her and it seems unbelievable and if Manjari does hav all that potential at which Rambir smiles and then for a moment Manjari and Rambir look at each other and then Rambir says that he nevr gives any fake compliments all this time he was smiling at Manjari but Manjari was very serious..Rambir said that she should b regular as its not her ordinary college event but a huge show which the whole country watches Chaturvedi ji asks her whether she understood Rambir and that Rambir wants her to do the work she has taken in her hands with responsibility then he asked her to go to the office as it was just 2 p.m Rambir again smiles at Manjari and she gives a little nod idicating she wud go....

AT AKSHAY'S CAFE

Akshay was working on his laptop when he saw Pooja taking out the tiffan of food and he thought before it gets out of limits he should explain everything to her without hurting her...Then he prints out a paper,Pooja asks him to hav his lunch and she wud see to the accounts later but Akshay called her and gave her that printed paper saying it was the certificate of her 6 months working experience...Pooja said that its only been two months Akshay replies he had written 6 months there in the certificate and that as she was going to Delhi in a few days he wanted to giv her that certificate before it got out of his mind..Pooja thanks her but Akshay says that he wasn't giving her the certificate cuz they had a relationship between them but because she deserved it and he knew her future is bright,she wud do her MBA wid flying colours and then get a good post in a good company...Pooja said that she'll do her best to fulfil those dreams Akshay and her father had seen for her she further said she doesn't know how she'll b able to stay in Delhi widout him but after marriage she'll find a job in Agra cuz family is more important...Akshay says nothing....

AT RAMBIR'S PLACE

Rambir was talking to Manjari saying he shouldn't hav come to her house but when Amw and Sona had told him Manjari wasn't good he couldn't resist and he went to meet her.Manjari,slightly shy,smiles at him...Rambir then says he doesn't know what she wud b thinking of him but Manjari quickly says "nothing" and she's feeling better then..Just then Rambir gets a call from that same person he talked to before he said he was just going to call her making Manjari depressed again...that person on the other line said she had mailed her pics or something but Rambir said he was busy wid a client and wud call her later and as soon as he hung up Manjari told him she cant work for some days cuz she doesn't feel like it,Rambir said that he hadn't asked her to do the job but she had insisted herself dat she wud handle the job officially so then wat happened...He further said that he had already told her that her job was a serious bussiness and not her college event where she could come and leave anytime she felt like..Just then Amu and Sonu came..Rambir said she had told him at her house she was feeling better then wat went wrong and if that was wat she had wanted to tell him she could hav said it on phone why did she take the trouble to come there but as he couldn't force anyone to work it was her choice whether she wanted to work or not and that her behaviour had hurt him alot he had nevr expected anything like that frm her and Manjari looked close to tears Rambir angrily added that there was no friendship but only bussiness between them but that was his office not her house where she could do things according to her mood cuz things dont work like that in his office,he asked that if she wanted to go she should giv him an official resignation letter right then...Manjari silently crying walks to his desk and writes her resignation letter(the sad tune of YIH was playing in the background)then said "Excuse me,my resignation" Rambir comes to her and a lil harshly takes the paper from her...Manjari is unable to meet his eyes....

PRECAP

Rambir was sitting in his chair and Manjari fell on him both were lost in each other's eyes and smiling and the happy tune of YIH was playing....

Guys this was my first time so pardon me for the mistakes....:)

Edited by Whitestallion - 07 January 2011 at 9:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirkelchobajlookaWooHooHaha21frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
ClapClapAWESOME detailed update dear. U covered out every detail. Wonderful ! ! !. . . . I am sorry since I didn't found any update till afternoon so I also gave a short update. . . .

Edited by frenz4u - 07 January 2011 at 6:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

ClapClapAWESOME detailed update dear. U covered out every detail. Wonderful ! ! !. . . . I am sorry since I didn't found any update till afternoon so I also gave a short update. . . .
 Thanks for liking....Actually i hav my exams starting in about a month so i dont get much time to sit on the forum...Next time i'd try to do it on time...Smile

WooHooHaha21frenz4u

Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

If i dont do the update until early evening  when im supposed to b doing the updates then you do it...:)

Edited by Whitestallion - 07 January 2011 at 8:53am

WooHooHaha21frenz4u

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Sarahhhh!! Great update!! Loved it totally!! Such detailed!! Big smile Great one especially for the first time!! Thanks for covering me.. Thanks a tonne!! Ur such a sweetheart.. Heart 

Abt the episode: Gosh am missing such lovely episodes!! Cry Ab toh will have to depend on you guys updates only..

Neways great work.. Good to see you guys sorted stuff between you.. I was kinda surprised to see two two same dates updates.. Hehe.. Thanks a tonne to both of you!! Hug You both are sweethearts!! Heart

Whitestallionfrenz4u

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Sarahhhh!! Hug Great update!! Loved it totally!! Such detailed!! Big smile Great one especially for the first time!! Thanks for covering me.. Thanks a tonne!! Ur such a sweetheart.. Heart 

Abt the episode: Gosh am missing such lovely episodes!! Cry Ab toh will have to depend on you guys updates only..

Neways great work.. Good to see you guys sorted stuff between you.. I was kinda surprised to see two two same dates updates.. Hehe.. Thanks a tonne to both of you!! Hug You both are sweethearts!! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

nazlina Senior Member
nazlina
nazlina

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
wonderful update Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion

Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Sarahhhh!! Great update!! Loved it totally!! Such detailed!! Big smile Great one especially for the first time!! Thanks for covering me.. Thanks a tonne!! Ur such a sweetheart.. Heart 

I hav the habit of going into details but plzz dont thank me so much!

Edited by Whitestallion - 08 January 2011 at 2:03am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index