Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaShappy 3rd Confession Anniversary everyone!!

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hello my friends how are you all? i am back with another topic and this one is which everyone will love it ofcourse those will love it for sure who love DMG, also who love AR and also who love KaSh.

How can we forget this day 7th January big day for us big day for all AR fans and not to forget big day for KaShians. Three years ago the episode happened which we never knew it will happen it was very unexpected for us fans but DMG was full of surprises na. Well few days back one fellow of DMG opened a topic about best scene of AR which includes all three jodi where this scene was mentioned too and for many days we KaShians have been planning about this anyways i am glad that DMG forum is open we can atleast celebrate our fav scenes like the best confession of TV industry which happened 3 years ago.

Sometimes in TV when the confession is about to happen we get to know before through media or articles but the confession of AR (KaSh) was a surprise no one had any idea that it will happen but it did happen which left us daze which left us speechless because it was, is and will be the best confession of  TV industry because the style was totally unique from other confessions. This Scene was totally unexpected hats off to whole DMG team for making this scene memorable everything was juz perfect the editing, the dialogue, camera every single thing was really mind blowing.

KaSh aww what can i say about them seriously they nailed this scene they made you forget to breathe, they leave you speechless everytym they come KaSh did fantastic job totally splendid job. Whole scene was a perfection they made it look real the way they deliever the dialogue i hate you, i love you it was juz PERFECT. I don't know but this is the way i think no one could've done this scene the way KaSh did they made this scene more then perfect. KaSh expressions, acting, body language, affection everything was superb in this scene you juz want to watch confession scene again and again and again you never get tired of this i don't have a way to describe things when it come to KaSh because they are beyond my words they are beyond anything KaSh are KaSh thats why they are popular it was all about them but seriously hats off them for doing this scene with so much perfection sometym you think how can they be so good but thn again they are KaSh so no surprise there but the way KaSh did confession scene made you fall for them more, made you fall for DMG, made you fall for AR. I want to thank Muskaan for this because if she wouldn't have pushed Armaan thn he wuldn't have gone in room and the confession wouldn't have happened. KaSh were sizzling in that scene their hug was hot n tyt  Embarrassed. On last point note i juz want to say KaSh left us speechless after this scene. I have no words to describe KaSh so i will shut up here.

Sorry guys for any mistake i am kinda in hurry i will reply to everyone later ryt now enjoy the confession scene.

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

rameshaarmesanjanavanokhaguptapowerpackneethnavailoveyoujamrarcksInandana-Shonaa-nivasasrianandakkunjkrishnameeranairsoumyachoudarypadamSAI-Pranjali-ARian_4evermsshamilisucharitha_Afrin_Nims-ShamrozSaysMahamujala26UnKnFascinationlil_desi_goddesbaryKaranShilpa:)cupid-struckfrndshp_luv_dmgIamSherLockeddivkashfullR.K.O.annihilation.-Rinki-zara-KSG-malikLaddoo.PhaddooriddhanEuphoria.SankiPagalASALUVZaynoo2320Medha.-Euphoria-.JustaDreamSue101OkThanksByeaftermath..Nadz_YuNaloverKriYaansh...-Ms.Muffin-

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

KaShappy 3rd Confession Anniversary KaShians.....Hug

awesome post di...Thumbs UpWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

padamSAIfrndshp_luv_dmg.annihilation.Xiahtic-5aftermath..

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
i can nevr frgt this day. its my ar's confession anniversary.
 in the morning as soon as i logged in my fb a/c 
i had put this day as my status

frndshp_luv_dmg.annihilation.Euphoria.Xiahtic-5aftermath..

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
a memorable scene...Heart

Love KaSh...:) <3

Edited by -KaShti- - 07 January 2011 at 5:00am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

amrarcksmeeranairpadamSAI_Afrin_RushilovesBarunMahamAMMY LUVS RIDZfrndshp_luv_dmgNeonLights.Euphoria.ASALUV.annihilation.R.K.OXiahtic-5aftermath..KriYaansh...

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Happy Armaan-Riddhima(KaSh) Confession Anniversay everyone!Party

Its a day to cherish and celebrate the begining of Armaan-Riddhima's journey together not only for KaShians alone, I believe its for all ARians out here.
So, everyone lets together cherish the good times.

And about KaSh in the scene - it goes without saying that they were undoubtedly great.Kuddo's to them for doing the scene so very well.

Have Fun Everyone! :-)

-Shonaa-frndshp_luv_dmgR.K.OXiahtic-5aftermath..

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
AR 4eva................certainly was one of the best scenes of dmg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frndshp_luv_dmgXiahtic-5aftermath..

frndshp_luv_dmg IF-Rockerz
frndshp_luv_dmg
frndshp_luv_dmg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Happy 3rd AR(KaSh) confession anniversary to everyone!!!Hug

thnx a lot Tabz for this topic....Heart
its an unforgettable day... for all KaShians as well as ARians!
Personally this confession scene is my all time favourite of DMG....i can't express in words how much am i attached to this scene...nd really i love to watch this scene again n again....its something different...nd i feel this is the most beautiful confession i have ever seen in Television!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by frndshp_luv_dmg - 07 January 2011 at 5:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Afrin_.annihilation.Xiahtic-5aftermath..

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Goshhhhh Tabyyyyyyy love u 4 this postHug
7 jan it was one of the best episodes of dmg as we got the most awaited confession of our AREmbarrassed
at last the stubborn and confused ridhimma confessed her loveSillyone of the best confessions on televuision industry 4 meDay Dreaming
Now what can i say anything abt KASH-Kash made this scene more intense...the way they portrayed the characters it seemed so naturalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap
This is what AR was---purely innocent and the innocence reflected in their eyes...
ok i will stop blabbering nowLOLLOLor else....
KASHAPPY 3RD CONFESSION ANNIVERSARY TO EVERYONE-SPECIALY MY LOVELY KASHIANS!!!PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

frndshp_luv_dmg.annihilation.Xiahtic-5aftermath..KriYaansh...

Go to top