Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone

I think many many of us when he want to watch a new film love to see people reaction and when the reaction is totally positve we became over excited to watch it specially when we say words like Best film of the year , Classic , masterpeice , Rocking film ,speechless and all the good words but when you watch the film you just cant stand it and think its wayy overated and dont deserve all these words and even at the BO dont deserve the huge success so i will start from here

which film you watch it and think its toooo overated and dont deserve the huge hype about it ?

you can list more than one film
The very recent Tees Maar Khan - the farah khan film. I'm sure most of them would have lost their jawaani after watching the movie ๐Ÿค”
psychoboblehead

My friend TMK is not overated because the film get one of the worst reaction from people so your opinion is just what people think .Iam talking about film people think its aclassic but you think its just ok and good
Mostly all movies that become hits in bollywood. 

Lagan.

really, with all awesome reviews I checked it . sure it's not a bad movie, It has i's moments. But seriously watching a stupid cricket match for 1.5 hours through out the movie, DUH

Originally posted by Salma2

Lagan.

really, with all awesome reviews I checked it . sure it's not a bad movie, It has i's moments. But seriously watching a stupid cricket match for 1.5 hours through out the movie, DUH

๐Ÿ˜ฒ   kya yaar, lagaan...?   i rest my case...

every movie that has been appreciated by the critics or by the masses, is overrated... simple...!!   i simply loved lagaan... but i see there are others who might find it overrated...!   ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

interesting thing is, that my dad who doesn't like too many hindi movies, as it is, just loves lagaan too...!   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
From 2010 Dabangg,

I watched it and I liked it but I defintely did not think it was the anywhere near the most amazing film ever made in Bollywood, like people made it out to be.

If it didn't have Salman Khan playing Chulbul Pandey, then I don't see what the film had going for it ๐Ÿ˜•
Honestly speaking, I ll say DDLJ, I still dont understand what was soo great in it that people still talk about it๐Ÿ˜• Its good but I feel its the most overated.

(entirely my opinion, no offence & plz no arguments)
Jab We Met
Love Aaj Kal