India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

why ekta? whyyyyyyyyy (Page 4)

Beautie Senior Member
Beautie
Beautie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
there way too many boys in this show now.....plzzz ekta we dont want sid to be abhays evil bro.....he is going to ruin abhiyas relationship......i am very mad about tht fact....Now everyone will focus on Gautam not vivian anymore.....:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Debo like I said, we were hoping for YaRa!! If they don't happen...don't be disappointed and don't lose hope! If not now, maybe later in future...for, I am sure they will be back to us one day!! EmbarrassedHug And perhaps this is why I am not even sad!!

We were not forcing them to take YaRa...we don't want them to feel forced and even ruin MiYa...you know what I mean?? 

Just don't lose hope and keep dreaming YaRa...coz believe it or not, dreams do come true...and I am sure YaRa will be back to rock our screens one day!EmbarrassedHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_manialeeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nooreinf

there way too many boys in this show now.....plzzz ekta we dont want sid to be abhays evil bro.....he is going to ruin abhiyas relationship......i am very mad about tht fact....Now everyone will focus on Gautam not vivian anymore.....:(
babe watever happens..d core interest of d show will remain abhiya only..as fr d evil bro..cmon d story wud be so much fun wid sidhant karnic..trust me..!

and vivien pe everyone focusses...and he will b d star forever..as fr d gautum..hes a nw charater..give him some time to grow on uEmbarrassed
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Debo like I said, we were hoping for YaRa!! If they don't happen...don't be disappointed and don't lose hope! If not now, maybe later in future...for, I am sure they will be back to us one day!! EmbarrassedHug And perhaps this is why I am not even sad!!

We were not forcing them to take YaRa...we don't want them to feel forced and even ruin MiYa...you know what I mean?? 

Just don't lose hope and keep dreaming YaRa...coz believe it or not, dreams do come true...and I am sure YaRa will be back to rock our screens one day!EmbarrassedHugHug
and like i said..epic and special love stories happen rarely..yara is one of dem...we will forever treasure them naps..forever!Big smile
and ya uv made me believe in MiYa..n nw im loving it!EmbarrassedBig smileWink
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya85

I agree yaaOuch I was hoping it was gonna be Raj Singh Arora.. But as always Ekta has to mess up someethingAngry

And if its not Raj Singh Arora then she should atleast bring someone good looking. But no she even messes up on thtAngry

LOLLOLLOLLOL ssssssssssssshhh vids...we were all hoping..dnt wrry abt d luks..it depends on d nature of d character...im sure they will presnt gulati in a nice way..

bt yesh..rsa and priya were what i was hoping fr tooOuch..bt i noe fr a fact that they will happen again...if nt now..then maybe laterSmile
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Actually i think he's looking cool, im realllllllyyy looking forward for his entry. Im sorry but whn i see raj and gautam (i have no idea who they r, since i got 2 know abt these 2 n this forum) i wud deffo choose gautam oppo Priya. Also we havn't evn seen Gautam yet, so yeah i will comment on him after i have seen his chem W*H Priya.

leeseunggilove

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
:( 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index