Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhays Brother to fall for Piya aswell? (Page 9)

geetz....... Newbie
geetz.......
geetz.......

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i think................. its cool .... atleast den abhay will show his feeling...... Wink

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I want the new 'evil' brother opposite Misha. Embarrassed Abhay and Kabir are already for Pia.. And I so want Misha's 'Mr right' to make his entry, as per the horoscopes. 

Are Akanksha read the new TB article. Another guy is coming for Misha.
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Well if creatives are going the TVD ways that sid will eventually fall for piya and it will be a 4 way lovestory cause we alredy got kabir after piya and i woudnt mind that cause we know that piya loves none other but abhay and abhay is the same..so no kabir or sid can seperate our abhiya..lol..

HeartMONA

Hope so but what if Piya also fall for him like ekta's other shows.Cry
that better not happend..cause ekta herself said it at the shows launch that this show is different from all of her others, so she better not do that cause i will surely stop watching the show thanAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Okay..I just checked the article! Misha has Shaurya opposite her, doesn't she? We can have Abhay's evil brother opposite T, then?!, and bring in a new girl for Kabir. Ermm Or have the new evil brother opposite Panchi, 'cause Sid's name was mentioned in Panchi's workplace, right? (As per the updates..I haven't watched the epi yet)
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Can we not just have Abhay's brother in the show.
Aminah007 Groupbie
Aminah007
Aminah007

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

So what you think ppl?
The 'Evil' Bro is on the way.......any chances for him to eventually start feeling for P......Going the Damon way?

I sooo wouldnt mind it....as i feel another supernatural, vampire/werewolf opposite the Lovebirds has become a tradition in vampire lovestories....and seems to be one of the imp phases in their stories giving it an extra suspense to enjoy and bang your head to the wall for!

PuhLeezzzz let it happen CreativesLOL

also, you think he has been part if AM story? gulity in her death?

i dnt fink so
abhay bro wil nt lke pia.............instead i fink hiz gonna try 2 kill pia wiv his dad
because he knwz tht pia & maitli luk alike, therofre he wil no abhay likes hr, plus he iz a vamp therefore dsnt wnt there raaz 2 cme out so he wil be lke a threat 2 hr
i fink its gonna be lke twighlight...........i dnt no y bt i feel as if a warewolve wil cme an like pia 2-bit lik edward & jacob
Aminah007 Groupbie
Aminah007
Aminah007

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Edited by Aminah007 - 07 January 2011 at 5:58pm
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
What I am still wondering is - In the introduction scene of the Raichand's, Chand says to Abhay that Abhay would be the only son of Raichand. Ab yeh naya beta ko kab paida kiya?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aminah007

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index