Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhays Brother to fall for Piya aswell? (Page 8)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I dont want him to be Damon. I dont want him to eventually fall for Piya and Piya also fall for him. I cant bear it. CryI want only and only Abhiya.

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I dont want him to be Damon. I dont want him to eventually fall for Piya and Piya also fall for him. I cant bear it. CryI want only and only Abhiya.

Well me too, only and only Abhiya!Embarrassed....and i dont want Piya to fall for any other guys eaither.....just a soft corner from his side at least would be sweet to watch:)
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Well if creatives are going the TVD ways that sid will eventually fall for piya and it will be a 4 way lovestory cause we alredy got kabir after piya and i woudnt mind that cause we know that piya loves none other but abhay and abhay is the same..so no kabir or sid can seperate our abhiya..lol..

HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

hehe but if they are gone show piya falling for sid than that guy have to be cute i mean i personally dont think that sid guy is cute..so if they wanna show something like that than they better have a hot and sexy sid like damon from TVD..and hun dont worry u know just like int TVD stefan and elena are together that is how our abhia are gone be..ekta better not seprate these two cause if she do than i wont watch the showConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove--sanchita--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Well if creatives are going the TVD ways that sid will eventually fall for piya and it will be a 4 way lovestory cause we alredy got kabir after piya and i woudnt mind that cause we know that piya loves none other but abhay and abhay is the same..so no kabir or sid can seperate our abhiya..lol..

HeartMONA

Hope so but what if Piya also fall for him like ekta's other shows.Cry
sweet104 Senior Member
sweet104
sweet104

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

what if he is eventually going to fall for panchi? he might be evil but just towards abhay and the raichands and the thorn in pia and abhay's love story, but he may be eventually falling for panchi....save her from danish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

hehe but if they are gone show piya falling for sid than that guy have to be cute i mean i personally dont think that sid guy is cute..so if they wanna show something like that than they better have a hot and sexy sid like damon from TVD..and hun dont worry u know just like int TVD stefan and elena are together that is how our abhia are gone be..ekta better not seprate these two cause if she do than i wont watch the showConfused
exactly...the day ekta seperates abhiya...i will stop watching the show..she surely can;t make mess out of such a beautiful love story...abhiya are one of a kind...can't be seperated...i am not too happy with sid entry though..bt i guess we'll just have to wait and watch how his character takes shape
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I want the new 'evil' brother opposite Misha. Embarrassed Abhay and Kabir are already for Pia.. And I so want Misha's 'Mr right' to make his entry, as per the horoscopes. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index