Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhays Brother to fall for Piya aswell? (Page 7)

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_RM_MAYUR

YAA HE MIGHT BE BRIUGHT IN TO KIOLL PIYA BT EVENTUALLY HE WILL FALL FOR HER...THEN KYA KABIR...ABHAY....THIS NEW VAMPIRE.....PIYA KI TOH BAS NIKAL PADI.....

LOL....yea...all the guys after one girl.....but i hope its as u say....entering as evil....trunging into dark and supportive.

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya85

I think he will be opposite. He will hate Abhay-Piya lovestory and will try to break their bond.

Plus Piya already has 2 guys after her and we dont want another oneLOL How abt Siddharth for MishaEmbarrassed he is atleast better than Shaurya in my opinionLOL

yes, most probably he will be against them in beginning.....but me wish for a change of characterisation and soft side for Piya as time goes....i need another supernatural for Abhiya lovestory:)

as for Misha lovestory....well, its that other guy who have been said to be paired with her....so guess she have one on the way:)
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

No, i dont want that to happen! Like most people here said that Kabir is already there to complete the triangle lol, so lets leave this new brother out of the picture. :)

And as he is playing a negative character so i guess most probably he will be like a true Vampy and far away from all these mushy romance stuff and will try to break apart Abhiya.

yea him beeing all negative is probably the most predicable one.....but i would deffo want him to change....if not love, but share a close relation with Piyo!...and if not him...another supernatural.
mohseena Goldie
mohseena
mohseena

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
just read the article...

Edited by mohseena - 07 January 2011 at 10:42am
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

oh no oh no *sighs hard* i want a nice brother (fun loving one) to b paired with mishuu. i wud like viraf patel again from mahiwayLOL

wel....i dont mean that it should make things complicated.....just add an angle to their forbidden love...thats why i love this show....otherwise it would be another typical lovestory....with another supernatural opposite them it would be even more suspense...and add to its special angle...
as for Misha.....well i guess the guys opposite her is already decided:)
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

o God!

no more boy 4 Pia

Abhay-Piya relnship is already 2 complicated and 1 more complication in their way.....

can't CVs focus on 1 pt at one time....

its so ..................................

lol, sweety....i dont mean more complication....i mean more added intresting anlges for AbhayPiyas special lovestory:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Yes, if the story is going the vampire Diaries way. Anyways, I do not mind that as I find Vampire Romances cool.

yea....in this particular matter i wish it to go the VD way:)
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohseena

not seen the epi yet...but if thrz someone coming i want him to fall for MISHA..
srsly wo equally gussay wala ho...BOMB BLAST hoga combination !!

Ermmtake it easyLOL.....there is comming a guy for Misha already, so dont worry.....this topic was abt abhays brother dear.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index