Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhays Brother to fall for Piya aswell? (Page 4)

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Dunno what they have planned..but I lke the thought of him falling for P. Just to make Abhay a little more proprietary towards P. I haven't seen VD, so no thoughts on any comparisons, but just on a personal note..I like it. Its interesting. Also, I don't mind a love trapezium or even a pentagon..the more the merrier, and the better for Abhay to stew jealouslyLOL! I hope he's like the total opposite of Sadu Abhay, a villain who's charming is so much more entertaining than a Mogambo-type out and out evil dude.

totally agree....thats exaclty why i want this to happenTongue

@bold.....yea....somehow i can predict that it will be the case for sure....the evil charm!....i just hope he isnt way too negative.

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

i dont think so-i guess he will be nagative cos he opposes the piya abahy love story!

yes....thats the most possibilty as its EK......probably a very evil and negative character....however i hope for an eventuall character change with time....like Piya's effect on him or something....would love the angle.
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
kabeer and piya is enough for piya, and  chand told his very first day that abhay is only son then what about is  abhay's brother, but i think abhay would always jelous with any guys for piya, i think it would be plan by chand to kill piya
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

I think that Abhays bro will try to kill Piya but eventually falls for Piya then Misha end up falling for him and the confusion begins

lol, that will be even more confusion....but i like the from killing to falling angle.....from evil to hopeless dark....
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur876

nooooooooooooooooooo i dont want that..................
kabir kabhi hai...................

sure, but i meant another supernatural angle:)
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
nah..hope this does'nt happen..he will not love pia...
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

So what you think ppl?
The 'Evil' Bro is on the way.......any chances for him to eventually start feeling for P......Going the Damon way?

I sooo wouldnt mind it....as i feel another supernatural, vampire/werewolf opposite the Lovebirds has become a tradition in vampire lovestories....and seems to be one of the imp phases in their stories giving it an extra suspense to enjoy and bang your head to the wall for!

PuhLeezzzz let it happen CreativesLOL

also, you think he has been part if AM story? gulity in her death?

One brother is hard enough to handle for his hotness. Day Dreaming. What will happen to Mount College girls when the second one comes in. 

Though in reality Vivz is much cuter than his upcoming bro.

iqralovespkyek Senior Member
iqralovespkyek
iqralovespkyek

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I think he will create problem for Piya...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index