Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhays Brother to fall for Piya aswell? (Page 2)

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shonaa-

We already have Kabir for that purpose! Can we please have Hottie Sid for Misha? Piya already has two guys after her so how abt new 2 hotties for Misha? 

@Bold

Kabir is after Piya ,,Piya is after Abhay but Abhay is actually running from Piya,,,Ya abhay love Piya but not after her

And how many Boys come Piya will run after Abhay onlyBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-pratsy

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

i think he wont fall 4 pia

coz kabir is d other corner of d triangle

well...Kabir is more like sweet human guy at college....been in all vammpire lovetstories....in VD its been Matt...in Twilight Michael....and so on.....but my point is a stronger supernatural angle to it....which requires another supernatural:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

-Shonaa- Groupbie
-Shonaa-
-Shonaa-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

We already have Kabir for that purpose! Can we please have Hottie Sid for Misha? Piya already has two guys after her so how abt new 2 hotties for Misha? 

@Bold

Kabir is after Piya ,,Piya is after Abhay but Abhay is actually running from Piya,,,Ya abhay love Piya but not after her

And how many Boys come Piya will run after Abhay onlyBig smile

But Abhay loves Piya na...He is jst too scared to face the reality....We have been watching this hide and seek game for nearly 2 and a half months...Time to have some new love angle! 

-sim-AttractiveAdya

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
no maria i dont think 2 vamps 4 sweet pia

he is just going 2 be all negative lik chand

keeping abhay away frm pia
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Well, no worries sweets....its comming a hottie for Misha aswell:)...that gautam guy seems nice....so its just to wait and watch for you guys:)

@Piya....well....its not abt who is after her....i need another supernatural in the love angle:)Embarrassed

-Shonaa-

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I think Abhay's evil bro will also fall for Piya.He'll try to snatch her away from Abhay.

..Mari..--AROMAL--

-Shonaa- Groupbie
-Shonaa-
-Shonaa-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Well, no worries sweets....its comming a hottie for Misha aswell:)...that gautam guy seems nice....so its just to wait and watch for you guys:)

@Piya....well....its not abt who is after her....i need another supernatural in the love angle:)Embarrassed

I know i am excited to watch this new Track! Pkyek is getting better day by day!

..Mari..

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Dunno what they have planned..but I lke the thought of him falling for P. Just to make Abhay a little more proprietary towards P. I haven't seen VD, so no thoughts on any comparisons, but just on a personal note..I like it. Its interesting. Also, I don't mind a love trapezium or even a pentagon..the more the merrier, and the better for Abhay to stew jealouslyLOL! I hope he's like the total opposite of Sadu Abhay, a villain who's charming is so much more entertaining than a Mogambo-type out and out evil dude.

..Mari..--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index