Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

Well if creatives are going the TVD ways that sid will eventually fall for piya and it will be a 4 way lovestory cause we alredy got kabir after piya and i woudnt mind that cause we know that piya loves none other but abhay and abhay is the same..so no kabir or sid can seperate our abhiya..lol..

❤️MONA

Hope so but what if Piya also fall for him like ekta's other shows.😭
sweet104 thumbnail

what if he is eventually going to fall for panchi? he might be evil but just towards abhay and the raichands and the thorn in pia and abhay's love story, but he may be eventually falling for panchi....save her from danish

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hehe but if they are gone show piya falling for sid than that guy have to be cute i mean i personally dont think that sid guy is cute..so if they wanna show something like that than they better have a hot and sexy sid like damon from TVD..and hun dont worry u know just like int TVD stefan and elena are together that is how our abhia are gone be..ekta better not seprate these two cause if she do than i wont watch the show😕

exactly...the day ekta seperates abhiya...i will stop watching the show..she surely can;t make mess out of such a beautiful love story...abhiya are one of a kind...can't be seperated...i am not too happy with sid entry though..bt i guess we'll just have to wait and watch how his character takes shape
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want the new 'evil' brother opposite Misha. 😳 Abhay and Kabir are already for Pia.. And I so want Misha's 'Mr right' to make his entry, as per the horoscopes. 
geetz....... thumbnail
i think................. its cool .... atleast den abhay will show his feeling...... 😉
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

I want the new 'evil' brother opposite Misha. 😳 Abhay and Kabir are already for Pia.. And I so want Misha's 'Mr right' to make his entry, as per the horoscopes. 

Are Akanksha read the new TB article. Another guy is coming for Misha.
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Hope so but what if Piya also fall for him like ekta's other shows.😭

that better not happend..cause ekta herself said it at the shows launch that this show is different from all of her others, so she better not do that cause i will surely stop watching the show than😡
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay..I just checked the article! Misha has Shaurya opposite her, doesn't she? We can have Abhay's evil brother opposite T, then?!, and bring in a new girl for Kabir. 🤔 Or have the new evil brother opposite Panchi, 'cause Sid's name was mentioned in Panchi's workplace, right? (As per the updates..I haven't watched the epi yet)
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can we not just have Abhay's brother in the show.
Aminah007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

So what you think ppl?
The 'Evil' Bro is on the way.......any chances for him to eventually start feeling for P......Going the Damon way?

I sooo wouldnt mind it....as i feel another supernatural, vampire/werewolf opposite the Lovebirds has become a tradition in vampire lovestories....and seems to be one of the imp phases in their stories giving it an extra suspense to enjoy and bang your head to the wall for!

PuhLeezzzz let it happen Creatives😆

also, you think he has been part if AM story? gulity in her death?

i dnt fink so
abhay bro wil nt lke pia.............instead i fink hiz gonna try 2 kill pia wiv his dad
because he knwz tht pia & maitli luk alike, therofre he wil no abhay likes hr, plus he iz a vamp therefore dsnt wnt there raaz 2 cme out so he wil be lke a threat 2 hr
i fink its gonna be lke twighlight...........i dnt no y bt i feel as if a warewolve wil cme an like pia 2-bit lik edward & jacob