India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Just wait Today's episode...

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Just wait Today's episode...,i can't wait................hope today SGP will show something different...cute scene......of Sushaan's realise their cute relation.....then start their cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee.....love track...........Tongue

Aaj Yeh Kya Hua Hai Dil Nahin Mera Bas Mein
Is Liye Sochti Hoon Tod Doon Sari Rasme
Umr Bhar Ke Liye Tu Aa Mera Saath De De
Tera Ho Jaaonga Main Haathon Mein Haath De De
Haathon Mein Haath Sahi Tu Mere Saath Hi Sahi
Phir Bhi Teri Haan Hai Baki
Thoda Sa Pyar Hua Hai Thoda Hai Baki

Edited by Shakila2244 - 07 January 2011 at 3:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RashiiiiGarima_04--sree--Sinha18

kris_patel125 Senior Member
kris_patel125
kris_patel125

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
even though it hasnt aired yet i can bet u it the confession wont happen till monday b/c according to OBS, their is like a whole episode of scenes left before suhana confesses
Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
yeah it wont happen till next week !!
I watched OBS too to see if it wuld be today buh nah todays episode wuld be a waste as well and no Ishaan in todays episode I guess
Dey r dragging it a bit too much now !!!

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
okk.....i can wait a lil more for the confession .....bt 2days episode shudnt be a complete waste....they shud atleast show....the realisation point of suhana........tht shes nt gona leave dis family or ishaan........i wana a good episode on her realisation....wht led 2 her making sucha a decision.....tht is also very imp....jus as confession....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I would really love to see a scene where they allow our Sushaan to have a discuss on their OWN. No family, No friends (especially Sona) no Meena Kumaris..just Suhana and Ishaan to discuss what going on...after their discuss they both would realise their feelings and maybe confess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Diivi

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
She would be LECTURED by Dadaji and BAdi Maa today, to MAKE UP her OWN mind, dont think about anything else, only do what she THINKS is right, Marraige is a sacred thing , if  you are not in love with your husband then DONT carry the burden as WE want you to be HAPPY always blah blah and blah blah, she will start thinking on Mondays with some recaps of Ishaan and her and then TUESDAY would be the day, 1000 episode aaisay he to nahi hongay naa, drag toh karna hoga, yaar channel ke roozi roti ka sawaal hai!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Garima_04111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I know I'm not actually expecting anything from today's episode. I just want to see a scene between them so they can talk about their feelings before their confession. I know that it won't be today but I do hope they show something like that. This was not there in OBS which is why it wasn't so good at that time but I really want SGP to do the confession differently so that we are pleasantly surprised (I know I'm dreaming)Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaDiiviGarima_04

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

I think Confession will be same as in OBS. Today Inder, elesh knew sushaan relationship, even thye adviced him to confess his love, Ishaan told them it is too late now.

Precap badimaa comes and tell suhana to pack the luggage and his father is waiting for her down. Suhana closes the door she remembers ishaan words..

So confession will be same as OBS, no variety. Even Inder and elesh didn;t  tell Ishaan  that suhana is angry on him and sona closeness.. But No no one told him .. So suhana is the one who is going to confess same like lolitha.. So monday is realisation, tuesday suhana angry and broking the items in the room telling her dad says she will not come with him.

So wednesday will be the full confession ..

Oh God the CVS are dragging dragging a lot to complete 1000 episodes..

Go to top