Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

What use is the love that cannot protect you? (Page 5)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

dreamy di,danno,prashu,nandu di......sorry if i missed anyoneEmbarrassed

@ nandu di...... thanks di for worrying about me i am fine now....but bit upset

@ dreamy di    i have to read to yet.....i vl do my home work and post  my comment.....

Hi Pirya,Hug

Take your time...I absolutely understand and as I keep telling you and Sidda, homework comes first.Smile

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Quick thoughts- lovely analysis as always! I just managed to see the epi now and evrythin you said just gives the character another dimension

Avi's pain was etched on his face for the world to see, he couldn't hide it any longer an the tears
fell finally! Bhootni was just comforting him and comforting herself at the same time - did you notice how much caressing she was doin... Way too much honestly who does that to a
BIL!

Simple simple is just tooo funny, loved the way she made jagat work - 21st century girl indeed!

Hope the sis provides a comfort to Avi- he'll need someone else apart from bhootni n his mum - she'll be the next shoulder to cry on!

Precap- You're right dreamy he's getting to be a piece of work

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8Dreamygal301

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Heyy Dreamy di!!!!Hug
I am back to read ur analysis!!

As always awesome analysis...
ClapClap
Avdesh crying in the episode made me cry too....CryCry  & the dialogue Wo pyaar hi kya jo aapki hifaazat na kar sake came into the picture again....

I won't comment on Bhauji as her behaviour is as expected...but the way she was seeing Avi at his touch made me feel eewww....DeadDead

I am really loving Simple these days...she is the one who makes the show light-hearted ..LOLLOL

Arpita k liye jo kahe wo kam hai...but Tanvi's acting is mindblowing...ClapClapThumbs UpThumbs Up

& lastly RV....when he was looking at her sarees...It was like volcano bursting in my heart...how he has fallen frm an honest Inspector to some  Psycho.....His ways are becoming worser than the criminals...
Thumbs DownThumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index