Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

What use is the love that cannot protect you? (Page 4)

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
omgg dreamy kya liokti ho
mere paas words khatam ho gaye hai tumari tareefo ke buttt
phir bhi try karti hoon
wah wah dreamy ji
analysis kya kiya hai
har ek word iska..
jadoo se bhara haiClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Wooow Prashu ClapClapClap That was Awesome Embarrassed

True dear, Avi too is a human with a heart that cries to see his love in pain. It must have been so difficult for him to control his actions to see Arpi being tortured. For a man like him, beating 20 policemen black n blue is no big thing. But his hands stopped at Arpi's request. That shows how much she means to him.

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Dreamy Hug

Thanx again for a wonderful spell bound analysisBig smile Reading the whole post was like a journey through each of the character's hearts.  Applauds to u for thatClapClap

Though its very difficult for me to discuss the painful scenes of Avita, had been avoiding to talk of it for the past 2 daysCryCry  That is the reason CB is so concerned abt me on wether I wud be in a position to do the updates tomorrow or notLOLLOL But I guess its better to spill it out than bear it inside. Arpita's pain is truely unbearableCry. One thing that touched me the most in all this was like u said her constant shouting and screaming the name Avdeshji. Even when Avi is not around in the jail, she used to shout Avi's name at each blow of the stick on her body.

Normally when we are in pain or grief, tht one name which comes to all of our lips is "Mom"!!! That is cz she is the only person  who can take away all our pains. Everyone finds solace in their mother's lap. Though Arpi is so much attached to her mom, (she being the only person who understands her pain) it was always that she thought of Avi during her difficult times. At her early days in Rai house, she used to come n talk to the pics in her closset and cheer up. And now in the prison, when she is being beaten badly, her lips have the same name. This shows the passion, depth and intensity of her love for Avi. And it feels as if taking the name gives her all the courage to bear the pain and torture. That's probably the strength of their love.

Avi is sort of fragmented. The way he was sitting in the dark with his face buried within his clasped hands was  as if he does not want to face any one nor is able to meet eyes with himself. The Bahubali, who saved so many deprived and needy, is not able to save his wife from being tortured at the same place where he is considered to be the King and God. The guilt and helplessness for not able to protect his love is killing him from inside. He tried to tell his heart to Bj but this woman is such a big slang to WomanhoodAngryAngry. Am amazed how can a woman have such sick feelings for a person who treats her like a mother. And look at her over confidence .. she thinks Avi wud forget Arpi forever and fall in love with this lusty woman. Is Avi insane like her to treat his mom like bhabhi as his lover, jst cz she wants him toAngryAngry

If Bj is not a part of the drama tht we got to see in the precap, then am going to celebrate for it. She has always made ppl dance to her tunes with her money, power and mind games. But now when she wud see RV double crossing her, wud she realize what a foolish and non-sensical woman she isAngryAngry

I really hope RV is doing this without Bahuji's knowledge & so that foolish woman can realise wht she is doing..I just wanted to squeeze her dead..Fool that she is ,she believes that Avi will jump on to the bed with her if Arpita is killed!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Dreamy Hug

Thanx again for a wonderful spell bound analysisBig smile Reading the whole post was like a journey through each of the character's hearts.  Applauds to u for thatClapClapYou are welcome, Nandini.Big smile

Though its very difficult for me to discuss the painful scenes of Avita, had been avoiding to talk of it for the past 2 daysCryCry  That is the reason CB is so concerned abt me on wether I wud be in a position to do the updates tomorrow or notLOLLOL But I guess its better to spill it out than bear it inside. Arpita's pain is truely unbearableCry. One thing that touched me the most in all this was like u said her constant shouting and screaming the name Avdeshji. Even when Avi is not around in the jail, she used to shout Avi's name at each blow of the stick on her body. That is the first thing that hit me, during his everything flashback his name was being echoed...was deliberate I think to make him feel so helpless....here he was the man everyone came to for help and he can't even help his own wife. Can you imagine how demoralising that must be  for him? how it must be eating away inside him?...that is what RV wants, he has good psychological tactics up his sleeves...really knows which button to push...

Normally when we are in pain or grief, tht one name which comes to all of our lips is "Mom"!!! That is cz she is the only person  who can take away all our pains. Everyone finds solace in their mother's lap. Though Arpi is so much attached to her mom, (she being the only person who understands her pain) it was always that she thought of Avi during her difficult times I agree!. At her early days in Rai house, she used to come n talk to the pics in her closset and cheer up. And now in the prison, when she is being beaten badly, her lips have the same name. This shows the passion, depth and intensity of her love for Avi. And it feels as if taking the name gives her all the courage to bear the pain and torture. That's probably the strength of their love. Yes, he is always on her thought!...I also think beside calling out 'mom' the other word is 'god' and in her case Avdesh is her god (her words) and so she is calling out for him in that sense as well...

Avi is sort of fragmented. The way he was sitting in the dark with his face buried within his clasped hands was  as if he does not want to face any one nor is able to meet eyes with himself. The Bahubali, who saved so many deprived and needy, is not able to save his wife from being tortured at the same place where he is considered to be the King and God Again trueThumbs Up. The guilt and helplessness for not able to protect his love is killing him from inside. He tried to tell his heart to Bj but this woman is such a big slang to WomanhoodAngryAngry. Am amazed how can a woman have such sick feelings for a person who treats her like a mother. And look at her over confidence .. she thinks Avi wud forget Arpi forever and fall in love with this lusty woman. Is Avi insane like her to treat his mom like bhabhi as his lover, jst cz she wants him toAngryAngry  She is too blinded...don't know what it will take to get through to her!..I have this vision that when Avdesh finds out the truth, and turns to leave she will hang onto his leg and babble madly!!AngryAngryLOLLOL

if Bj is not a part of the drama tht we got to see in the precap, then am going to celebrate for it. She has always made ppl dance to her tunes with her money, power and mind games. But now when she wud see RV double crossing her, wud she realize what a foolish and non-sensical woman she isAngryAngry she did look very dark and angry...maybe RV is now showing her he is the main man...I really think that RV and Bhootni will start on each other, giving Avita few days respite to recover and reconnect. bhootni won't let RV insult her and do as he please...plus she needs to cover her mistake, RV could tell Avdesh anytime who sent him after Arpi (again another way to break Avdesh because he so believes in her and will be devasted...he has likened her to a Devi!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandini-Prashu-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Smile

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Heyy DreamyHugHug Hiya Prash Hug

How are you dear??? Embarrassed  Good.

Awwww..Dreamy'wonderful'.WinkWink Thanks.Big smile

Taaliyan for you'ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Agree with everything that you have written '.We have really seen different facets of Love.

Right now, the regret that he cldnt save Arpita,whom he looks up as the person with whom he can live his entire life happily is haunting him, killing him from within..plus he cant see her suffering because of him. one wound on her rips him off. He feels same pain. Yesterday , we saw his emotional breakdown, the feeling that he cldnt save her, the feeling that he cant live without her at all. And also that he is incomplete without her. This feelings came down as tears..which didnt stop. He sat in darkness; it showed without Arpita, his life is nothing.  So right you are!Thumbs Up

Arpita, kudos to that girl, in day before ydays epi, she spoke like a warrior , it showed that how much ever RV tried to break her down, she wont..! The same thing happnd yday too'she was physically broken, but her love for Avdhesh kept her going ,as her motivation is love, just pure love. She came out being more stronger than ever. Avita's love has become stronger instead of becoming weak as expected by RV and Bahuji. I really think she will be stronger afterwards. She will guide Avdesh with assurence and love now, be even more influential in his life than Bhootni could have ever dreamed off!!....and I want Avdesh to start listening to her (I know he does) more and more till Bhootni does not even register in his ears anymore!Big smile

As you said, Avdhesh's love for Arpita and Bahuji's love for Avdhesh is bit similar, they can do anything for their love but still far different.  As for Bhootni's feelings..she is totally confused and she is making us confused too ..AngryAngry It is different was trying to say that that is the only thing in common but stems from two different root cause. One selfish and grasping, the other pure and only thinking about the loved one.

As for Simple, she is going to show Rai men Girl Power which they have forgotten.Angry She is perfect daughter in law of the Rai family. In day before yday's epi, she wipped tears of mama rai, she almost seemed like Arpita wipping her mother's tears. That moment was so touchy. Cry So true but she also showed that she has brains as well and with that combination, tough and brains, this girl would go far!...look how scared chirag is of her already!!ClapClap

I said in you previous analysis , From inside Avdhesh is just any other normal guy who also cries., who needs affection., care and all the pampering (he loves when arpita pampers him) He is Bhaiyaaji too. He is a tough guy but also emotional person at heart..! ClapClap so true.

As said by Laxmi..Thats the beauty of Avdhesh Singh Thakur!!! So true..!  Agree! ClapClap

Dreamy, one more thing, loved the quote which you have wriiten.

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is growing up."

James A. Baldwin

Wooow..this quote relates so much to ydays epi!! I love that quote as well, have used it before but thought it really applies here.

Thnks a lot Dreamy'.

Love ya a loadsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Thank you Prash, love you as well!SmileHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

dreamy di,danno,prashu,nandu di......sorry if i missed anyoneEmbarrassed

@ nandu di...... thanks di for worrying about me i am fine now....but bit upset

@ dreamy di    i have to read to yet.....i vl do my home work and post  my comment.....

_nandini

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

Smile

Hi Ozzy,Smile

Welcome!

won't you say someting?....your name for instance if you don't want to discuss anything related to the show?WinkLOL

Your trial will be ended...bahubali is coming back with a bang either end of tonight's eppy to tomorrow maha episode!Big smileLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index