Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

What use is the love that cannot protect you? (Page 3)

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Dreamy, I think I want to come back from school and comment about you post. BTW I loved this post. In truth, I thought yesterday's episode was as interesting as the previous one because I kept wanting to see Avi or Arpi. I agree that Avi's emotional breakdown for his failure was necessary because we needed to see how much he was pained for not saving his love.  Avi is no less of a man or bhayyaiji for crying because he is being brave enough to express his emotions. I believe that everyone needs a moment to cry because it is the best way to relieve the pain. Avi is definitely the baby of his family (even though he has a younger sister). Growing up, I think he had to be tough on the outside but inside Avi is still the lost little boy who just goes on with life because he has to. Yesterday, the child side of Avi came out and he searched for comfort from a parent just like a child weeping over his lost toy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hi SiddaSmile

So agree with you...avdesh was like a lost child wanting comfort. All of us in moments of crisis, no matter how strong, seek some comfort and reassurance from our loved one and that is what he is doing.

One thing though, he wasn't weeping over a lost toy, uh-uh nothing as shallow or trivial!...no he was crying because he could not protect his love...so he questionned himself, what use was this love if it could not protect the one he loved?....again this was very natural. In your darkest moment you do have doubts about yourself.

Once he got his heartache over, he will be doubly dangerous now. can't wait to see what he does. I only hope it is legal otherwise he and Arpi will have to be on the run again...RV would make a beeline for the haveli!OuchConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
salut  ferdousSmile

how  r u?

i watch last epi today . last  night i had gusts & i couldnt see epi  only i read update.

oh ferdous avis situation is very bad.when he intered to haveli i saw a ruined man .
i cant understand that why RV indulging in violence ? only cos of arresting avi?his reaction becoming totally sadistic.he took sadistic pleasure in humiliating avita.
as for vamp, elle est tres voluptueuxPig
pig woman! when avdesh put  his hand on her hand u could see flame of lust in her eyes. AngryEvil Smile

is she have any passion or something like that? she is enjoying when hears about arpis pain. oh godAngry

Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Once Avi is over the Sorrow ,then he will be twice as stronger..Thatz how it is with evryone..But Yesterday's scenes did pull a few heart strings..Like a mentioned I have never before cried seeing a man cry..I was in tears when Avi was crying to his mom & when he sat like a complete loser crying to Bahuji saying I cannot stay away from her for a minute...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandini

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

salut  ferdousSmile

how  r u?

i watch last epi today . last  night i had gusts & i couldnt see epi  only i read update.

oh ferdous avis situation is very bad.when he intered to haveli i saw a ruined man .
i cant understand that why RV indulging in violence ? only cos of arresting avi?his reaction becoming totally sadistic.he took sadistic pleasure in humiliating avita.
as for vamp, elle est tres voluptueuxPig
pig woman! when avdesh put  his hand on her hand u could see flame of lust in her eyes. AngryEvil Smile

is she have any passion or something like that? she is enjoying when hears about arpis pain. oh godAngry

Evil Smile

Hi Sara,

how r u?...well guests come first though often I do get impatient if it happens when my show is about to air!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

About RV  his tactic is to totally break down Avdesh. He is doing this by exploiting his one weakness - Arpita. He wants to see Avdesh totally alone and almost begging, whether for his life or Arpita's no difference. He wants Avdesh to die knowing he was responsible for his wife's plight, that he had reduced her to this. I guess the essence of what RV is doing is to break Avdesh's pride and kill him when he has no hope left, just a empty shell of a body.

Avdesh has been a gunda and criminal doing what is needed. But Arpita is the only thing he is very proud of and extremely in love with, she is what makes his day colourful and makes it different from his yesterday. RV knows all this, as a police officer he would be trained in body language and he could clearly see what Avdesh feels for her. He knows this is the only way to bring Avdesh Singh Thakur down on his knees making it easier for him to deliver the killing blow.

I can't wait to see his face when he realised how badly he underestimated Avita. Yes love leaves one open to weaknesses but more, it gives the ones in love a strength akin to supernatural. This strength will enable Avita to reach out to each other no matter how far apart and come up triumph all over again. This is the power of love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychistaSidda8

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=laxmi73]Once Avi is over the Sorrow ,then he will be twice as stronger..Thatz how it is with evryone..But Yesterday's scenes did pull a few heart strings..Like a mentioned I have never before cried seeing a man cry..I was in tears when Avi was crying to his mom & when he sat like a complete loser crying to Bahuji saying I cannot stay away from her for a minute...[/QUOTE]

I loved his words and his tone..all husky and broken...that alone shows  how much he loves her and is suffering along with her.

I wonder at bhootni's continual blindness!AngryAngry...sooner or later everthing will fall into place and then it will be too late. She would lose Avdesh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Hey Dreamy Hug

Thanx again for a wonderful spell bound analysisBig smile Reading the whole post was like a journey through each of the character's hearts.  Applauds to u for thatClapClap

Though its very difficult for me to discuss the painful scenes of Avita, had been avoiding to talk of it for the past 2 daysCryCry  That is the reason CB is so concerned abt me on wether I wud be in a position to do the updates tomorrow or notLOLLOL But I guess its better to spill it out than bear it inside. Arpita's pain is truely unbearableCry. One thing that touched me the most in all this was like u said her constant shouting and screaming the name Avdeshji. Even when Avi is not around in the jail, she used to shout Avi's name at each blow of the stick on her body.

Normally when we are in pain or grief, tht one name which comes to all of our lips is "Mom"!!! That is cz she is the only person  who can take away all our pains. Everyone finds solace in their mother's lap. Though Arpi is so much attached to her mom, (she being the only person who understands her pain) it was always that she thought of Avi during her difficult times. At her early days in Rai house, she used to come n talk to the pics in her closset and cheer up. And now in the prison, when she is being beaten badly, her lips have the same name. This shows the passion, depth and intensity of her love for Avi. And it feels as if taking the name gives her all the courage to bear the pain and torture. That's probably the strength of their love.

Avi is sort of fragmented. The way he was sitting in the dark with his face buried within his clasped hands was  as if he does not want to face any one nor is able to meet eyes with himself. The Bahubali, who saved so many deprived and needy, is not able to save his wife from being tortured at the same place where he is considered to be the King and God. The guilt and helplessness for not able to protect his love is killing him from inside. He tried to tell his heart to Bj but this woman is such a big slang to WomanhoodAngryAngry. Am amazed how can a woman have such sick feelings for a person who treats her like a mother. And look at her over confidence .. she thinks Avi wud forget Arpi forever and fall in love with this lusty woman. Is Avi insane like her to treat his mom like bhabhi as his lover, jst cz she wants him toAngryAngry

If Bj is not a part of the drama tht we got to see in the precap, then am going to celebrate for it. She has always made ppl dance to her tunes with her money, power and mind games. But now when she wud see RV double crossing her, wud she realize what a foolish and non-sensical woman she isAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Sidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Heyy DreamyHugHug

How are you dear??? Embarrassed

Awwww..Dreamy…wonderful….WinkWink

Taaliyan for you…ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Agree with everything that you have written ….We have really seen different facets of Love.

Right now, the regret that he cldnt save Arpita,whom he looks up as the person with whom he can live his entire life happily is haunting him, killing him from within..plus he cant see her suffering because of him. one wound on her rips him off. He feels same pain. Yesterday , we saw his emotional breakdown, the feeling that he cldnt save her, the feeling that he cant live without her at all. And also that he is incomplete without her. This feelings came down as tears..which didnt stop. He sat in darkness; it showed without Arpita, his life is nothing. 

Arpita, kudos to that girl, in day before ydays epi, she spoke like a warrior , it showed that how much ever RV tried to break her down, she wont..! The same thing happnd yday too…she was physically broken, but her love for Avdhesh kept her going ,as her motivation is love, just pure love. She came out being more stronger than ever. Avita's love has become stronger instead of becoming weak as expected by RV and Bahuji.

As you said, Avdhesh's love for Arpita and Bahuji's love for Avdhesh is bit similar, they can do anything for their love but still far different.  As for Bhootni's feelings..she is totally confused and she is making us confused too ..AngryAngry

As for Simple, she is going to show Rai men Girl Power which they have forgotten.Angry She is perfect daughter in law of the Rai family. In day before yday's epi, she wipped tears of mama rai, she almost seemed like Arpita wipping her mother's tears. That moment was so touchy. Cry

I said in you previous analysis , From inside Avdhesh is just any other normal guy who also cries., who needs affection., care and all the pampering (he loves when arpita pampers him) He is Bhaiyaaji too. He is a tough guy but also emotional person at heart..!

As said by Laxmi..Thats the beauty of Avdhesh Singh Thakur!!! So true..!SmileSmile

Dreamy, one more thing, loved the quote which you have wriiten.

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is growing up."

James A. Baldwin

Wooow..this quote relates so much to ydays epi!!

Thnks a lot Dreamy….

Love ya a loadsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinitalkie14Sidda8Dreamygal301yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index