Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

What use is the love that cannot protect you? (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

Amazingly penned dreamy,

u sketch all the dimensions of showed in the episode.

Hi Komal,Smile

this show is very multi dimensional, so far. The character of Avdesh is more than one dimensional, which makes it so real to us. We see his strong side and now seeing his vulnerable side.

This is wha makes him so endearing and human.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komalSingh

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hi Laxmi,Smile

We can take care of that ladycop can't we?...I did suggest yesterday that she better now meet Avdesh in a dark alley or us.....I can pull hairs, no poblem.Big smileBig smile...in fact, as she seems to love the stick we can use that on her as well!WinkLOL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hi Di,

wow I loved the tagline being used yesterday and the theme reflected in the episode.

Loved your post, you too have this magic to say what u want in few words...wish I could as well.

I enjoy how positive you are about shikha, and slowly it  is rubbing onto me but still sacred after how RV turned out to be.Confused

by the way, do you think shikha is older than him?...as I said I love he idea of Avdesh being the baby of the family....awwwwwHeart

ps did u see how bhootni was when PJ came...like she never had any midnight visitors!!!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 07 January 2011 at 4:59am

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

from beginnig avdesh has always shown respect for a woman he wud never raise his hands there..

nor wud his own goons

so only two ppl can do this and that is shikha and simple..

i wish cvs do show  that bit but it wont come so soon..

you know I think Arpi will be afffected by her ordeal in prison. What if she leads the attack on that lady cop, with shikha and simple as her sidekick?!Big smileLOL

Not that I would blame her...to be beaten like anything with no care to whether you die or not...AngryDead

talkie14

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
No words 4 how amazing ur analysis are ClapClapClapClap

True his emotions shown in d epi were 2 show dat he is also a normal human like us who loves , cries, gets hurt wen his beloved is hurt......... yeah he was like a baby wen cryng as he sat near Ammaji CryCry........... RV is just stooping low day by day n bhootni in her SO CALD DESIRE is ignoring his tears n his pain AngryAngryAngryAngry

SIMPLE is just a treat for us n blessing 4 Mama Rai , hope also 4 AVITA n nightmare 4 d Rai men ClapClap

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gaurishah

@Dreamy love your writing. So rightly said that Avi is not just a bahubali fighting and punishing ppl he has feelings and dreams of his own which he want to fulfill with his Arpi, who he loves so much.  Hi Gaur, thanks.

Yes Avdesh is so much than a bahubali and I am so glad we got to see this side of him. This makes the story so much vivid and read. recall how we were even asking at one point that does he really love and care for her? it is always her saying I love u and can't live without you...well now we have the answer...not in words so much but in his action, which really speaks more louder than words. It is so mindblowing knowing how much this strong man loves her, that he can be so affected as to cry...ClapClap..absolutely amazing.

Arpi too has matured a great deal from the 1st epi. till yesterday's episode. Her love and respect for Avi has grown over a period of time. I think now she will be more stronger. She won't look at life like she did before all innocent. Now she knows that there is more to life than clear cut right and wrong, that certain grounds exist. I think she may even be harder in some ways now.

Simple is just too good and will show the Rai men their right place. Have no words left for Bhuji and RV both are self centered. Both will do anything to gain what they want even if it means to sacrifice another persons love and innocence.  Simple surprised me! when she first was shown I keep saying she is all superficial and shallow...but this week alone, we saw more depths to her and so I really like her and hope she is successful in her task...loved how she wanted to keep her husband's maan after everything!...she actually showed glimpses of similarity with Arpita here, she too would do anything to keep Avdesh's maan intact.

As for Bhootni, well what else could be said?...oh except on top of all her sins, she is also a narcissist!!DeadDead...did u see, she has photos of herself hanging in her room right alongside Avdesh?!!Angry..I shudder at it....!!.......I want Arpi to see this and say sweetly didi, here is a picture of me and avdeshji put it up in your room as well!!LOL

Thanks Gauri, enjoyed reading your post.Smile
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

No words 4 how amazing ur analysis are ClapClapClapClap

True his emotions shown in d epi were 2 show dat he is also a normal human like us who loves , cries, gets hurt wen his beloved is hurt......... yeah he was like a baby wen cryng as he sat near Ammaji CryCry........... RV is just stooping low day by day n bhootni in her SO CALD DESIRE is ignoring his tears n his pain AngryAngryAngryAngry

SIMPLE is just a treat for us n blessing 4 Mama Rai , hope also 4 AVITA n nightmare 4 d Rai men ClapClap

Hi Sb, thanks.Smile

I think Avdesh near his mother was the saddest scene...the screenplay was amazing...he needed comfort and his mother's words were like don't lose courage...you are the Sher...and you could see from his face it wasn't really what he wanted to hear.....but then we see Ammaji bound to her wheelchair and feel for her...how frustrating it must be for her to be trapped in it when she is still agile in mind....but there is nothing more she can do....if she was I know she would be running here and there to get Arpi out...she too is trapped...

that is why Avdesh went to his room and unable to sleep sat there in the dark.....bhootni gave him some comfort, the motherly one he so wanted.....but the sicko had other things in mind..!!Angry

As for RV well he will soon be paying for his moment of "glory"....did u see Avi's face as RV rifled Arpi's sari's?...and more importantly did u see the dark look on bhootni's face?..don't think him coming around was planned so she will be tearing a strip of him soon - then bhootni will know what mistake she has made!!AngryAngry

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 07 January 2011 at 5:15am
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Once again you have created magic with ur words DreamyClap

Truly, now Avi's soft side is also shown so well....he is shown as a real human being, who is also made of the same flesh and blood like any other person, and he too has th
e same feelings of love,joy and sorrow like any one of us....
This makes him a character sooo near and dear to our heart....

Yesterday, when he was crying in ammaji's lap like a small kid....that scene was soooo heart wrenching and real CryCry

May he get the strength to save his belove
d against all odds....and teach that sadist a lesson he'll remember his whole life Angry

Hi Milli, thanks.Smile

Yeap this Avdesh is nice, now we know that he too feels so deeply and that he loves her so deeply...he may not have the words like Arpita but his actions say it as loudly.

He will save Arpita but not before she has been hurt badlyOuch....RV will soon pay, I only wish bhootni does as well but it won't be so soon for that dayan!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index