Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chista

salut  ferdous😊

how  r u?

i watch last epi today . last  night i had gusts & i couldnt see epi  only i read update.

oh ferdous avis situation is very bad.when he intered to haveli i saw a ruined man .
i cant understand that why RV indulging in violence ? only cos of arresting avi?his reaction becoming totally sadistic.he took sadistic pleasure in humiliating avita.
as for vamp, elle est tres voluptueux🐷
pig woman! when avdesh put  his hand on her hand u could see flame of lust in her eyes. 😑😈

is she have any passion or something like that? she is enjoying when hears about arpis pain. oh god😑

😈

Hi Sara,

how r u?...well guests come first though often I do get impatient if it happens when my show is about to air!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

About RV  his tactic is to totally break down Avdesh. He is doing this by exploiting his one weakness - Arpita. He wants to see Avdesh totally alone and almost begging, whether for his life or Arpita's no difference. He wants Avdesh to die knowing he was responsible for his wife's plight, that he had reduced her to this. I guess the essence of what RV is doing is to break Avdesh's pride and kill him when he has no hope left, just a empty shell of a body.

Avdesh has been a gunda and criminal doing what is needed. But Arpita is the only thing he is very proud of and extremely in love with, she is what makes his day colourful and makes it different from his yesterday. RV knows all this, as a police officer he would be trained in body language and he could clearly see what Avdesh feels for her. He knows this is the only way to bring Avdesh Singh Thakur down on his knees making it easier for him to deliver the killing blow.

I can't wait to see his face when he realised how badly he underestimated Avita. Yes love leaves one open to weaknesses but more, it gives the ones in love a strength akin to supernatural. This strength will enable Avita to reach out to each other no matter how far apart and come up triumph all over again. This is the power of love.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
[QUOTE=laxmi73]Once Avi is over the Sorrow ,then he will be twice as stronger..Thatz how it is with evryone..But Yesterday's scenes did pull a few heart strings..Like a mentioned I have never before cried seeing a man cry..I was in tears when Avi was crying to his mom & when he sat like a complete loser crying to Bahuji saying I cannot stay away from her for a minute...[/QUOTE]

I loved his words and his tone..all husky and broken...that alone shows  how much he loves her and is suffering along with her.

I wonder at bhootni's continual blindness!😑😑...sooner or later everthing will fall into place and then it will be too late. She would lose Avdesh.
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Dreamy πŸ€—

Thanx again for a wonderful spell bound analysisπŸ˜ƒ Reading the whole post was like a journey through each of the character's hearts.  Applauds to u for thatπŸ‘πŸ‘. 

Though its very difficult for me to discuss the painful scenes of Avita, had been avoiding to talk of it for the past 2 days😭😭  That is the reason CB is so concerned abt me on wether I wud be in a position to do the updates tomorrow or notπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I guess its better to spill it out than bear it inside. Arpita's pain is truely unbearable😭. One thing that touched me the most in all this was like u said her constant shouting and screaming the name Avdeshji. Even when Avi is not around in the jail, she used to shout Avi's name at each blow of the stick on her body.

Normally when we are in pain or grief, tht one name which comes to all of our lips is "Mom"!!! That is cz she is the only person  who can take away all our pains. Everyone finds solace in their mother's lap. Though Arpi is so much attached to her mom, (she being the only person who understands her pain) it was always that she thought of Avi during her difficult times. At her early days in Rai house, she used to come n talk to the pics in her closset and cheer up. And now in the prison, when she is being beaten badly, her lips have the same name. This shows the passion, depth and intensity of her love for Avi. And it feels as if taking the name gives her all the courage to bear the pain and torture. That's probably the strength of their love.

Avi is sort of fragmented. The way he was sitting in the dark with his face buried within his clasped hands was  as if he does not want to face any one nor is able to meet eyes with himself. The Bahubali, who saved so many deprived and needy, is not able to save his wife from being tortured at the same place where he is considered to be the King and God. The guilt and helplessness for not able to protect his love is killing him from inside. He tried to tell his heart to Bj but this woman is such a big slang to Womanhood😑😑. Am amazed how can a woman have such sick feelings for a person who treats her like a mother. And look at her over confidence .. she thinks Avi wud forget Arpi forever and fall in love with this lusty woman. Is Avi insane like her to treat his mom like bhabhi as his lover, jst cz she wants him to😑😑

If Bj is not a part of the drama tht we got to see in the precap, then am going to celebrate for it. She has always made ppl dance to her tunes with her money, power and mind games. But now when she wud see RV double crossing her, wud she realize what a foolish and non-sensical woman she is😑😑

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heyy DreamyπŸ€—πŸ€—

How are you dear??? 😳

Awwww..Dreamy…wonderful….πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Taaliyan for youβ€¦πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Agree with everything that you have written ….We have really seen different facets of Love.

Right now, the regret that he cldnt save Arpita,whom he looks up as the person with whom he can live his entire life happily is haunting him, killing him from within..plus he cant see her suffering because of him. one wound on her rips him off. He feels same pain. Yesterday , we saw his emotional breakdown, the feeling that he cldnt save her, the feeling that he cant live without her at all. And also that he is incomplete without her. This feelings came down as tears..which didnt stop. He sat in darkness; it showed without Arpita, his life is nothing. 

Arpita, kudos to that girl, in day before ydays epi, she spoke like a warrior , it showed that how much ever RV tried to break her down, she wont..! The same thing happnd yday too…she was physically broken, but her love for Avdhesh kept her going ,as her motivation is love, just pure love. She came out being more stronger than ever. Avita's love has become stronger instead of becoming weak as expected by RV and Bahuji.

As you said, Avdhesh's love for Arpita and Bahuji's love for Avdhesh is bit similar, they can do anything for their love but still far different.  As for Bhootni's feelings..she is totally confused and she is making us confused too ..😑😑

As for Simple, she is going to show Rai men Girl Power which they have forgotten.😑 She is perfect daughter in law of the Rai family. In day before yday's epi, she wipped tears of mama rai, she almost seemed like Arpita wipping her mother's tears. That moment was so touchy. 😭

I said in you previous analysis , From inside Avdhesh is just any other normal guy who also cries., who needs affection., care and all the pampering (he loves when arpita pampers him) He is Bhaiyaaji too. He is a tough guy but also emotional person at heart..!

As said by Laxmi..Thats the beauty of Avdhesh Singh Thakur!!! So true..!😊😊

Dreamy, one more thing, loved the quote which you have wriiten.

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is growing up."

James A. Baldwin

Wooow..this quote relates so much to ydays epi!!

Thnks a lot Dreamy….

Love ya a loads😳😳😳
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omgg dreamy kya liokti ho
mere paas words khatam ho gaye hai tumari tareefo ke buttt
phir bhi try karti hoon
wah wah dreamy ji
analysis kya kiya hai
har ek word iska..
jadoo se bhara haiπŸ‘
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wooow Prashu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ That was Awesome 😳

True dear, Avi too is a human with a heart that cries to see his love in pain. It must have been so difficult for him to control his actions to see Arpi being tortured. For a man like him, beating 20 policemen black n blue is no big thing. But his hands stopped at Arpi's request. That shows how much she means to him.
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Dreamy πŸ€—

Thanx again for a wonderful spell bound analysisπŸ˜ƒ Reading the whole post was like a journey through each of the character's hearts.  Applauds to u for thatπŸ‘πŸ‘. 

Though its very difficult for me to discuss the painful scenes of Avita, had been avoiding to talk of it for the past 2 days😭😭  That is the reason CB is so concerned abt me on wether I wud be in a position to do the updates tomorrow or notπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I guess its better to spill it out than bear it inside. Arpita's pain is truely unbearable😭. One thing that touched me the most in all this was like u said her constant shouting and screaming the name Avdeshji. Even when Avi is not around in the jail, she used to shout Avi's name at each blow of the stick on her body.

Normally when we are in pain or grief, tht one name which comes to all of our lips is "Mom"!!! That is cz she is the only person  who can take away all our pains. Everyone finds solace in their mother's lap. Though Arpi is so much attached to her mom, (she being the only person who understands her pain) it was always that she thought of Avi during her difficult times. At her early days in Rai house, she used to come n talk to the pics in her closset and cheer up. And now in the prison, when she is being beaten badly, her lips have the same name. This shows the passion, depth and intensity of her love for Avi. And it feels as if taking the name gives her all the courage to bear the pain and torture. That's probably the strength of their love.

Avi is sort of fragmented. The way he was sitting in the dark with his face buried within his clasped hands was  as if he does not want to face any one nor is able to meet eyes with himself. The Bahubali, who saved so many deprived and needy, is not able to save his wife from being tortured at the same place where he is considered to be the King and God. The guilt and helplessness for not able to protect his love is killing him from inside. He tried to tell his heart to Bj but this woman is such a big slang to Womanhood😑😑. Am amazed how can a woman have such sick feelings for a person who treats her like a mother. And look at her over confidence .. she thinks Avi wud forget Arpi forever and fall in love with this lusty woman. Is Avi insane like her to treat his mom like bhabhi as his lover, jst cz she wants him to😑😑

If Bj is not a part of the drama tht we got to see in the precap, then am going to celebrate for it. She has always made ppl dance to her tunes with her money, power and mind games. But now when she wud see RV double crossing her, wud she realize what a foolish and non-sensical woman she is😑😑

I really hope RV is doing this without Bahuji's knowledge & so that foolish woman can realise wht she is doing..I just wanted to squeeze her dead..Fool that she is ,she believes that Avi will jump on to the bed with her if Arpita is killed!!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Dreamy πŸ€—

Thanx again for a wonderful spell bound analysisπŸ˜ƒ Reading the whole post was like a journey through each of the character's hearts.  Applauds to u for thatπŸ‘πŸ‘.  You are welcome, Nandini.πŸ˜ƒ

Though its very difficult for me to discuss the painful scenes of Avita, had been avoiding to talk of it for the past 2 days😭😭  That is the reason CB is so concerned abt me on wether I wud be in a position to do the updates tomorrow or notπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I guess its better to spill it out than bear it inside. Arpita's pain is truely unbearable😭. One thing that touched me the most in all this was like u said her constant shouting and screaming the name Avdeshji. Even when Avi is not around in the jail, she used to shout Avi's name at each blow of the stick on her body. That is the first thing that hit me, during his everything flashback his name was being echoed...was deliberate I think to make him feel so helpless....here he was the man everyone came to for help and he can't even help his own wife. Can you imagine how demoralising that must be  for him? how it must be eating away inside him?...that is what RV wants, he has good psychological tactics up his sleeves...really knows which button to push...

Normally when we are in pain or grief, tht one name which comes to all of our lips is "Mom"!!! That is cz she is the only person  who can take away all our pains. Everyone finds solace in their mother's lap. Though Arpi is so much attached to her mom, (she being the only person who understands her pain) it was always that she thought of Avi during her difficult times I agree!. At her early days in Rai house, she used to come n talk to the pics in her closset and cheer up. And now in the prison, when she is being beaten badly, her lips have the same name. This shows the passion, depth and intensity of her love for Avi. And it feels as if taking the name gives her all the courage to bear the pain and torture. That's probably the strength of their love. Yes, he is always on her thought!...I also think beside calling out 'mom' the other word is 'god' and in her case Avdesh is her god (her words) and so she is calling out for him in that sense as well...

Avi is sort of fragmented. The way he was sitting in the dark with his face buried within his clasped hands was  as if he does not want to face any one nor is able to meet eyes with himself. The Bahubali, who saved so many deprived and needy, is not able to save his wife from being tortured at the same place where he is considered to be the King and God Again trueπŸ‘πŸΌ. The guilt and helplessness for not able to protect his love is killing him from inside. He tried to tell his heart to Bj but this woman is such a big slang to Womanhood😑😑. Am amazed how can a woman have such sick feelings for a person who treats her like a mother. And look at her over confidence .. she thinks Avi wud forget Arpi forever and fall in love with this lusty woman. Is Avi insane like her to treat his mom like bhabhi as his lover, jst cz she wants him to😑😑  She is too blinded...don't know what it will take to get through to her!..I have this vision that when Avdesh finds out the truth, and turns to leave she will hang onto his leg and babble madly!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if Bj is not a part of the drama tht we got to see in the precap, then am going to celebrate for it. She has always made ppl dance to her tunes with her money, power and mind games. But now when she wud see RV double crossing her, wud she realize what a foolish and non-sensical woman she is😑😑 she did look very dark and angry...maybe RV is now showing her he is the main man...I really think that RV and Bhootni will start on each other, giving Avita few days respite to recover and reconnect. bhootni won't let RV insult her and do as he please...plus she needs to cover her mistake, RV could tell Avdesh anytime who sent him after Arpi (again another way to break Avdesh because he so believes in her and will be devasted...he has likened her to a Devi!)

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Heyy DreamyπŸ€—πŸ€— Hiya Prash πŸ€—

How are you dear??? 😳  Good.

Awwww..Dreamy'wonderful'.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ

Taaliyan for you'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

😳😳😳

Agree with everything that you have written '.We have really seen different facets of Love.

Right now, the regret that he cldnt save Arpita,whom he looks up as the person with whom he can live his entire life happily is haunting him, killing him from within..plus he cant see her suffering because of him. one wound on her rips him off. He feels same pain. Yesterday , we saw his emotional breakdown, the feeling that he cldnt save her, the feeling that he cant live without her at all. And also that he is incomplete without her. This feelings came down as tears..which didnt stop. He sat in darkness; it showed without Arpita, his life is nothing.  So right you are!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arpita, kudos to that girl, in day before ydays epi, she spoke like a warrior , it showed that how much ever RV tried to break her down, she wont..! The same thing happnd yday too'she was physically broken, but her love for Avdhesh kept her going ,as her motivation is love, just pure love. She came out being more stronger than ever. Avita's love has become stronger instead of becoming weak as expected by RV and Bahuji. I really think she will be stronger afterwards. She will guide Avdesh with assurence and love now, be even more influential in his life than Bhootni could have ever dreamed off!!....and I want Avdesh to start listening to her (I know he does) more and more till Bhootni does not even register in his ears anymore!πŸ˜ƒ

As you said, Avdhesh's love for Arpita and Bahuji's love for Avdhesh is bit similar, they can do anything for their love but still far different.  As for Bhootni's feelings..she is totally confused and she is making us confused too ..😑😑 It is different was trying to say that that is the only thing in common but stems from two different root cause. One selfish and grasping, the other pure and only thinking about the loved one.

As for Simple, she is going to show Rai men Girl Power which they have forgotten.😑 She is perfect daughter in law of the Rai family. In day before yday's epi, she wipped tears of mama rai, she almost seemed like Arpita wipping her mother's tears. That moment was so touchy. 😭 So true but she also showed that she has brains as well and with that combination, tough and brains, this girl would go far!...look how scared chirag is of her already!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

I said in you previous analysis , From inside Avdhesh is just any other normal guy who also cries., who needs affection., care and all the pampering (he loves when arpita pampers him) He is Bhaiyaaji too. He is a tough guy but also emotional person at heart..! πŸ‘πŸ‘ so true.

As said by Laxmi..Thats the beauty of Avdhesh Singh Thakur!!! So true..!  Agree! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dreamy, one more thing, loved the quote which you have wriiten.

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is growing up."

James A. Baldwin

Wooow..this quote relates so much to ydays epi!! I love that quote as well, have used it before but thought it really applies here.

Thnks a lot Dreamy'.

Love ya a loads😳😳😳 

Thank you Prash, love you as well!😊❀️

yoga23priya thumbnail

dreamy di,danno,prashu,nandu di......sorry if i missed anyone😳

@ nandu di...... thanks di for worrying about me i am fine now....but bit upset

@ dreamy di    i have to read to yet.....i vl do my home work and post  my comment.....