Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

What use is the love that cannot protect you?

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is growing up."

James A. Baldwin

This episode was all about love actually. The different facets of it and how it is expressed.

Avdesh:

Avdesh was tormented by constant flashbacks of Arpita being tortured in prison. The anguish was too much and his hot tears spilled over. All he could see was her being beaten and yet thinking of him, her cries of pain changing to cries calling out his name over and over again...it gave him no peace at all. I have to say it was brilliant how in the flashback, all that could be heard was Arpi crying out 'Avdeshji' over and over again...it was litany on her lip, for her love and her saviour...referring back to the day she called him her god.

What use is the love that cannot protect the one you love? That thought ate at Avdesh till it broke him down. That he had failed to protect his innocent wife, that he had not been able to keep his word to her mother on their wedding day...As the bahubali he had not been able to gather his wife in his strong arms and shelter her from this storm she is facing now...most of all he had failed Arpita as a lover and as a husband. Bowed down with grief, he sought companionship from the approaching night, sleep a far off dream.

In this darkness Bhauji came; he reached out for the comfort his soul needed. Comfort from a motherly figure, as his mother was too vulnerable and did not need the added worry of seeing her sher-like son so broken down. Bhauji was the nearest, she was the one who had comforted him so long ago and thus formed the strong bond that exist between them today. Once again it seemed she was here in his darkest moment, comforting him when he was soul shattered, his face ravaged with grief and helplessness. She listened, comforted him and then made him sleep...all like a mother.

Bhauji:

She has seen Avdesh grow up from a teenager to the man he is today. Somewhere along the way, her feeling has changed. Now she is gripped by an uncontrollable passion for him, one that is making her take desperate actions, each more depraved than before to make sure she wins him over from the girl who loves him heart and soul.

However, her actions at times seem so contradictory a mixture of the maternal and the lover. When she approached Avdesh, in the darkness of his room, she did so because of her yearn to be closer. She had seen his grief and for a moment had hurt for him before her own desires took over. Her words of comfort to him were prosaic while her hands rubbed, stroked and caressed him indicating other the dark feelings within her.

The love she feels and the love Avdesh feels has one thing in common - that they will do anything for the one they love. Avdesh would move heaven and earth to keep Arpita safe and get her out of that hellhole. While Bhauji would do anything for Avdesh, as long as it kept him closed to her. That she would be hurting him in the process is not important because she would take away his hurt, that she would be his world so he would not need another. For her love is because she needs it whether or not it is reciprocated.

Simple:

This girl has sure changed from the girl we were first shown. She is abrasive and sharp but has a heart of gold. She understands the situation in the Rai home and is relishing the challenge to reform these abysmal men. Yet she is also a girl who understands the meaning of being a wife, her words to Chirag that she wants to save her husband's 'maan' showed a maturity that surprised me and gave me added delight in her character. This is a love that see's all flaws and would not hesitate to teach and give punishment when required.

Arpita:

In this dark moment she is being sustained and nourished by her love. As her physical body slowly succumbs to the ordeal it has been put through she still maintains her dignity as much as she can. Neither a whimper nor a complaint passed her withered lips as she was ordered to cook for other prisoners while she herself is denied food. The determination to not give into her enemies' torture is plain to be seen. Love is the gentle arm that surrounds her and gives her constant strength. Moreover her inner fire is slowly being stoked...to burn her tormentors down to ashes one of these days.

Commentary:

I enjoyed seeing the different facets of love shown in this episode and hopefully we will be seeing another facet in the coming days, the love between brother and sister. That I am very much looking forward to because sibling affection is lacking very much in this show. Also, anyone else think that maybe Avdesh is the baby of the family?WinkLOL

From the precap, it looks like RV is really tightening the screws on Avdesh, taunting him about Arpita until he loses control. When I called RV a sadist, I did so because of his pleasure in Arpita being tortured. Now I stick by that for his pleasure in rifling through her closet was actually quite sick, even that soft utterance of 'ohh..expensive sari's contained suppressed glee. It was like he got excited seeing her sari's and I almost expected him to sniff the sari!! Also bhauji is maha upset with RV, seems like he is not sticking to her plan.

Lastly but not the least, Avdesh crying does not make him any less Bhaiyyaji or the bahubali. Even the strongest person has times they need to shed tears. It makes them human, more interesting because it shows they are capable of love and sorrow like everyone. This dichotomy in his self; strong outwardly and soft inside makes Avdesh very, very interesting and well rounded. I personally like this, knowing that Avdesh will melt into a puddle for Arpita and yet can go and whip troops into order by just one look. That is the real Alpha man, who rises to all occasions and looked up to by all friends and enemies with varying degrees of respect to envy.

I would never say he is less than what he was in the beginning of the show. In fact I would say he is more now, because we have seen he has feelings, dreams and hopes...more than just a bahubali going around fighting and punishing.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

svmlokekomalSinghRae24super_boysanamrahman_Janki_NVBGKYgnitikachistajoliefille-sia-_nandiniMiliiGaurishahVistaatalkie14jes_jadedannoSidda8ozzyie-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sarachatterbox

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Amazingly penned dreamy,

u sketch all the dimensions of showed in the episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is growing up."

James A. Baldwin

This episode was all about love actually. The different facets of it and how it is expressed.

Avdesh:

Avdesh was tormented by constant flashbacks of Arpita being tortured in prison. The anguish was too much and his hot tears spilled over. All he could see was her being beaten and yet thinking of him, her cries of pain changing to cries calling out his name over and over again...it gave him no peace at all. I have to say it was brilliant how in the flashback, all that could be heard was Arpi crying out 'Avdeshji' over and over again...it was litany on her lip, for her love and her saviour...referring back to the day she called him her god.

What use is the love that cannot protect the one you love? That thought ate at Avdesh till it broke him down. That he had failed to protect his innocent wife, that he had not been able to keep his word to her mother on their wedding day...As the bahubali he had not been able to gather his wife in his strong arms and shelter her from this storm she is facing now...most of all he had failed Arpita as a lover and as a husband. Bowed down with grief, he sought companionship from the approaching night, sleep a far off dream.

In this darkness Bhauji came; he reached out for the comfort his soul needed. Comfort from a motherly figure, as his mother was too vulnerable and did not need the added worry of seeing her sher-like son so broken down. Bhauji was the nearest, she was the one who had comforted him so long ago and thus formed the strong bond that exist between them today. Once again it seemed she was here in his darkest moment, comforting him when he was soul shattered, his face ravaged with grief and helplessness. She listened, comforted him and then made him sleep...all like a mother.

Heart wreenching..I've never ever cried seeing a man cry for a woman.But yesterday when Avi was crying to his mother saying Shez going thru hell because of me..I actually cried..AS plays the role to perfection..Kudos to the creatives for creating this role & AS for doing such a brilliant job.... 

Bhauji:

She has seen Avdesh grow up from a teenager to the man he is today. Somewhere along the way, her feeling has changed. Now she is gripped by an uncontrollable passion for him, one that is making her take desperate actions, each more depraved than before to make sure she wins him over from the girl who loves him heart and soul.

However, her actions at times seem so contradictory a mixture of the maternal and the lover. When she approached Avdesh, in the darkness of his room, she did so because of her yearn to be closer. She had seen his grief and for a moment had hurt for him before her own desires took over. Her words of comfort to him were prosaic while her hands rubbed, stroked and caressed him indicating other the dark feelings within her.

The love she feels and the love Avdesh feels has one thing in common - that they will do anything for the one they love. Avdesh would move heaven and earth to keep Arpita safe and get her out of that hellhole. While Bhauji would do anything for Avdesh, as long as it kept him closed to her. That she would be hurting him in the process is not important because she would take away his hurt, that she would be his world so he would not need another. For her love is because she needs it whether or not it is reciprocated.

Bahuji's love is very selfish that ishe has no concern for the man she is in love with itself..Can you actually term it love..It's some kind of obsession... 

Simple:

This girl has sure changed from the girl we were first shown. She is abrasive and sharp but has a heart of gold. She understands the situation in the Rai home and is relishing the challenge to reform these abysmal men. Yet she is also a girl who understands the meaning of being a wife, her words to Chirag that she wants to save her husband's 'maan' showed a maturity that surprised me and gave me added delight in her character. This is a love that see's all flaws and would not hesitate to teach and give punishment when required.

Arpita:

In this dark moment she is being sustained and nourished by her love. As her physical body slowly succumbs to the ordeal it has been put through she still maintains her dignity as much as she can. Neither a whimper nor a complaint passed her withered lips as she was ordered to cook for other prisoners while she herself is denied food. The determination to not give into her enemies' torture is plain to be seen. Love is the gentle arm that surrounds her and gives her constant strength. Moreover her inner fire is slowly being stoked...to burn her tormentors down to ashes one of these days.

Commentary:

I enjoyed seeing the different facets of love shown in this episode and hopefully we will be seeing another facet in the coming days, the love between brother and sister. That I am very much looking forward to because sibling affection is lacking very much in this show. Also, anyone else think that maybe Avdesh is the baby of the family?WinkLOL

She has vibrancy & bubbliness to her at first look..let's see  

From the precap, it looks like RV is really tightening the screws on Avdesh, taunting him about Arpita until he loses control. When I called RV a sadist, I did so because of his pleasure in Arpita being tortured. Now I stick by that for his pleasure in rifling through her closet was actually quite sick, even that soft utterance of 'ohh..expensive sari's contained suppressed glee. It was like he got excited seeing her sari's and I almost expected him to sniff the sari!! Also bhauji is maha upset with RV, seems like he is not sticking to her plan.

I wanted to slap him across his face when he pulled out the sarees...He has stooped so low nothing can redeem him now..Absolute sadist...

Lastly but not the least, Avdesh crying does not make him any less Bhaiyyaji or the bahubali. Even the strongest person has times they need to shed tears. It makes them human, more interesting because it shows they are capable of love and sorrow like everyone. This dichotomy in his self; strong outwardly and soft inside makes Avdesh very, very interesting and well rounded. I personally like this, knowing that Avdesh will melt into a puddle for Arpita and yet can go and whip troops into order by just one look. That is the real Alpha man, who rises to all occasions and looked up to by all friends and enemies with varying degrees of respect to envy.

I agree with you 100%..That is the beauty of Avdesh Singh Thakur..I loved it when he cried to Bahuji and said I cannot stay way from her for a moment..That is the man & voice behind Bhaiyaji..Heart wrenching but beutiful...Bought to life beautifully by AS

I would never say he is less than what he was in the beginning of the show. In fact I would say he is more now, because we have seen he has feelings, dreams and hopes...more than just a bahubali going around fighting and punishing.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniDreamygal301-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

oh man dreamy u r creating a magic all over again.. 

how do u come up with such beautiful and correct titles

ok dont tell me i know it haha

when we update we try to think of what is the base of the story and put title at times it doesnt match the scene

but with u from first word to last everything is there

now what do i say again

different faces of love.. 

in the end its just the love  which either makes a person go weak or makes him or her stronger

rv and bhootni have never  experienced this kind of love...

so they dont understand

simple this line of keeping honour of husband was a surprise to me too

i just clapped for this girl

thats why i want her along with shikha to beat that lady not fit to be called lady also that daayan cop

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyGaurishah_nandiniDreamygal301-Prashu-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I absolutely with you Chatter..I want avi to also beat the day lights of the Lady Cop...
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
from beginnig avdesh has always shown respect for a woman he wud never raise his hands there..

nor wud his own goons

so only two ppl can do this and that is shikha and simple..

i wish cvs do show  that bit but it wont come so soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyVistaa

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
@Dreamy love your writing. So rightly said that Avi is not just a bahubali fighting and punishing ppl he has feelings and dreams of his own which he want to fulfill with his Arpi, who he loves so much.

Arpi too has matured a great deal from the 1st epi. till yesterday's episode. Her love and respect for Avi has grown over a period of time.

Simple is just too good and will show the Rai men their right place. Have no words left for Bhuji and RV both are self centered. Both will do anything to gain what they want even if it means to sacrifice another persons love and innocence.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinitalkie14Dreamygal301smile.sara

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Once again you have created magic with ur words DreamyClap

Truly, now Avi's soft side is also shown so well....he is shown as a real human being, who is also made of the same flesh and blood like any other person, and he too has th
e same feelings of love,joy and sorrow like any one of us....
This makes him a character sooo near and dear to our heart....

Yesterday, when he was crying in ammaji's lap like a small kid....that scene was soooo heart wrenching and real CryCry

May he get the strength to save his belove
d against all odds....and teach that sadist a lesson he'll remember his whole life Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index