Ok what's the latest on the forum?

Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry folks, there were some emergencies that I had to take care of and so disappeared from the forum altogether the last few days. Worst of all I missed all the action from the last couple of weeks - incl. Sam's eviction (I'm still heart-broken about that).

Please someone bring me up-to-date and any advice on which are the must-see episodes would be great.

Btw, what's the latest fire on the forum?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
Hi Prenazz
Welcome back.Hope everything is fine.Whatever the emergency was has been taken care of.Yes sam was evicted.Was sad about that too.He was definitely a deserving finalist.And worst part he lost to dolly.Any how now all focus is towards making ST the winner.Nothing new happened in the forum.I can summarize all the posts in few lines.Some members think shweta is fake, undeserving,diplomatic and has double standards and some other think that she is matured,dignified and deserving winner.That's all.Everyday same posts saying the same things are made  taking different incidents into account.So nothing new.Same as when you left.But still forum is a lot of fun.Welcome back.

Edited by Prud123 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prud123

Hi Prenazz

Welcome back.Hope everything is fine.Whatever the emergency was has been taken care of.Yes sam was evicted.Was sad about that too.He was definitely a deserving finalist.And worst part he lost to dolly.Any how now all focus is towards making ST the winner.Nothing new happened in the forum.I can summarize all the posts in few lines.Some members think shweta is fake, undeserving,diplomatic and has double standards and some other think that she is matured,dignified and deserving winner.That's all.Everyday same posts saying the same things are made  taking different incidents into account.So nothing new.Same as when you left.But still forum is a lot of fun.Welcome back.

Hey Thanks Prud :) I really missed the action on the forum these last few days.

I don't know about Shweta being the deserving winner though. I like her and all, and she is a better person than all the other finalists. Not sure being a better person automatically qualifies her to be a better player. Or for that matter that she should win by virtue of the fact that she is a woman. It has to be a person who plays the best game.

I think Ashmit's strategy yesterday was a very good move in getting some last minute sympathy votes and that might tip him to the winning line. Khali's admission yesterday about the hardships of his early life might again bring in a lot of votes. Dolly damaged herself by betraying her ST obsession and paranoia, but recovered somewhat by the weeping tamasha. Right now it seems to be anyone's game.

Yet i think the most stylish person should go to Veena. She wins that one hands down.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: STRocks

some members caught fire when ST insulted DOlly right on her face

have a look

Sonia, when the topic is closed with a reason, do not think you should post it here and instigate the matters. I am deleting your post and the link in the above quoted  post.
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
purva , welcome back   ......
  nothing new on ds forum .....
Thanks Vik

Btw whats the latest on Wesia/Sahar and group? What are thei latest IDs?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prernazz

Thanks Vik

Btw whats the latest on Wesia/Sahar and group? What are thei latest IDs?

wesia got disappeared from here long time ago , n about saher she created one MID BB FAN, recently it has been banned bcoz of using foul words to shweta in one topic.....
Awww I'll miss those two and their antics. So like the show, the forum is also missing its tadka eh!!
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good to see you back

Im making no comments about who deserves to win or who is fake and real.........its all become one big farce

Hope all is well with you you have been sorely missed :)😃
Edited by Shizaru - 13 years ago
Hey Purva , Happy new year 🤗

Welcome back ....Yeah there was some action on forum !! We always miss you here coz of your spot-on analysis of situation/contenstant.

Actually all credit to Dollwa for keeping forum alive. Dollwa will never change. Even in the last week she is taking pangaa with everyone and acting like usual Dabbang Dolly 😎 . I am loving her more now that she never acts goody-goody to be anyone's good books for any selfish reasons.

Recently Dollwa accused shweta for making rishtey on forum for the selfish motives. Shweta was nominating assmit every other week as we know, but all of a sudden assmit is her perfect man and best-buddy :) .