TRP ratings: 6th January 2011 Pavitra Rishta #6 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
How Dharmesh is so deceitful, he might just disown MadhuriπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and say the kid is adopted.πŸ˜† Edited by star_wars - 13 years ago
he will say anything karen..i am sure..he might say i don't even know this lady..🀒
Originally posted by archanamanav

he will say anything karen..i am sure..he might say i don't even know this lady..🀒

And his big shot wife will believe him..  I dont feel sorry for her and I wish Archu stays out of their business for once but after seeing their sisterly love yesterday, it will be hard for her not to.
archu won't leave her alone karen..she will always love her sisters and help them...😊..they are immature girls..especially vaishali..
I know Usha, she loves her family too much, no matter how much she says she will break all relationships with them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  She just cannot do it.
I am glad that Archu is there for Vaishali .Vaishali is soon to realize her mistake. That is Archana's character ,now that she knows that Vaishali is in such a serious trouble , how can she leave her .
Look how she was running after savita yesterday , Savita tried to burn her alive ..
That's Archana for you ....

This Dharmesh track is now getting boring ...
oh no ! πŸ˜” i hope next they will be at no.1