Pratigya

Arhaan made a big mistake! (Page 5)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=yummimommy]I' m reminded of a comedy skit I watched a few years ago;
A woman and her date are becoming very friendly on the couch but suddernly the man stops and says "you can take off your gloves now you're home." The woman replies "Never mind that let's just cont. in the bedroom."  The man gives her a quizzical look and they become busy again." The woman tells him to stop because she wants to loosen her top. They get busy again. The man reaches to grab her hand and begins to remove her gloves. The woman gets upset and informs him that she is willing to do everything except remove her gloves because she doesn''t allow anyone to look at her hands.
Anyway you guys get my drift.
Nobody is asking AB details about his love life. There is no harm in either publicly confirming or denying his relationship. He is digging the proverbial hole for himself. It is sad because he is a fine actor and I would love to see him do many many many other projects. I wish him all the luck . I'm probably the only one on the forum who will say this but Mr. B take some sisterly advice.

You are so very right.Even my intentions were equally honourableSmile He is messing up his career in this way. The game media is playing with him is crystal clear.

Better late than ever..Since this serial is not going to end very soon...he still has abundant time to reverse the bitterness....just as Actors need Media,Media too needs Stars to drive their publication...Arhan has made himself popular and will make a good sell....So I would not write him off yet !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27hussainramso

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
agree wit u mili,,,, ,,,,,,arhaan has gain sooooooooo much popularity n lessar time b'cauz of his hardwork and dedication  he s slowly slowly opening up 
 he has said clearly on the couch wit koel tat he s not dating avantika....,,,,,,,, 4 once he had denied the rumours ,,,,,,,,maybe media keep on askng abt his personal life after dening also,,, maybe  he dont wnt 2 clarify abt his personal life 2 sbs , so he thinks tat it s better 2 remain silent,,,,,

lakshmi_paiMili27

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Very well written post. Thumbs Up

Arhaan better be careful and concentrate more on his career.

He is lagging behind. Not a good sign. Ouch
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

i think he always concentrate on his career more than anything else yaara he is very professional god bless himBig smile

lakshmi_paiMili27

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

i think he always concentrate on his career more than anything else yaara he is very professional god bless himBig smile

I know.......but still. Look at PG, she is going everywhere , making connections. She cud be seen in movies soon. But what abt AB? He is no doubt talented but needs to come out of his shell and be a little social........attend award functions and parties. That will be helpful for only himself. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011lakshmi_paisrikalaganeshMili27

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by telstra

I know.......but still. Look at PG, she is going everywhere , making connections. She cud be seen in movies soon. But what abt AB? He is no doubt talented but needs to come out of his shell and be a little social........attend award functions and parties. That will be helpful for only himself. Big smile
he is improving one cant change habbits in day or two give him some time keep supporting him he will learn quickly he is an intelligent manWink

lakshmi_paiMili27

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
i think he has improved a lot than before...b'cuz i saw him giving interviews for the first tym in sbb during their sangeet ceremony..i thought ,,,,is this krishna???...krishna is so talkative that he could'nt even sit without talking a minute or even a  second...but he is giving a lot of interviews to sbb (no sbs available  here)...and even attending award functions with pooja...
              god bless him..and all..

glitter411Mili27

srikalaganesh Goldie
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmipai

i think he has improved a lot than before...b'cuz i saw him giving interviews for the first tym in sbb during their sangeet ceremony..i thought ,,,,is this krishna???...krishna is so talkative that he could'nt even sit without talking a minute or even a  second...but he is giving a lot of interviews to sbb (no sbs available  here)...and even attending award functions with pooja...
              god bless him..and all..
lakshi ur talking abt   which sangeet ceremony  interview ?

Go to top