Pratigya

Arhaan made a big mistake! (Page 4)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=Mili97]Friends, Fans can go on denying that AB actually misbehaved with SBS crew but the repurcussions of that incident is now there for all to see. AB and AH may have been going around for nearly an year now but right now the media seems to be determined to blow the lid off their secret affair, which may not be even true. I know for a fact that media works in tandem, they have a very strong union. They work as a cohesive group. All these news about AH and AB are coming out to mock at him. It's like challenging AB to stop them if he can.

He has not won a single award after SPA and has not even been nominated for the APSARA Awards. AB should seriously concentrate on How to win friends and influence people. AH can wait for him. His career and reputation comes before everything.

I hope I have not offended anyone.Love you all.

Quite Correct !! Milli, Arhaan needs media, He is realizing it  if  his frequent appreances are anything to go by .. Having watched him  frequently,I would say he his learning ..cos  I find him opening up more to the media, earlier he used to be a prop and stand by quietly until a pointed question was directed at him but now  he pips in with his own quotes and tries to be more relaxed..but he still has a long way to go..

As for awards, this is his first season , Actors normally get nominated  after their second season  ..So I would not be in a hurry to blame the media  for that ...

Maybe overtly media plays no role in awards nomination but you know how mediapersons also work as lobbyists these days. It is unfortunate but networking or 'jugaad' plays a major role in career advancement. 

No Doubt, media is very influential but at the same time let us not over estimate its might...SRK was a media savvy person, who kept all the journo's  in Good humor, yet he was not able to win any awards...He got a award, which he publicly confessed to having bribed to get it ...So lets us not measure an actor of his capabilities with the number of awards in his kitty ..

In to day's world , Media is essential to stay in limelight , A friendly media will tide u over in lean time, providing u visibility...helping u get instant recognition...for these reason's alone..Arhaan has to cultivate media...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27corvette---Yemi---suk4hussainramso

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Nazia, tk it sportively dear, Milli wrote this without any bias n she care for AB, she mentioned also, tht tht story of them may not be true... so thank u milli, i agree, he needs to be friendly with media now... OK, SBB was fair with him till now n he is always happy with them.How come....???? I think pooja Gor makes him talk to media now a days, she kept quite n less talk n make him do more talking.... Sh e is very good to him. I feel ArJa is still there n anytime they exist for me.even if they confess differently.

@underlined..... i really admire her for the way she always seems so supportive / protective with him ofscreen....she always has his back when they appear together................. AB is very blessed to have been paired with her as a newbie to the industry and she is lucky that she got paired with him on her 1st lead role..... they bring out the best in each other IMO

even when they have their self confessed fights and are not talking, they are not irresponsible enough to make it visible to the ever present vultures disguised as entertainment news reporters to twist around & insinuate rubbish............ thats what people who truely care about someone and have their best interest at heart do
God bless them :inlove:

Yemi, good post dear, loved each word... thank u n muah!!!!!EmbarrassedWinkTongue

Yemi...u r really Yummy, I've become a Goldie with ur post dear.... thank u again.LOL
LOL

PartyPartyPartyCONGRATS ON THE COLOR CHANGE LOL
yemi from now onwards i am a big fan of yours i wish u join arja thread keep writing dear god bless you

wow......Blushing  i get a new fan  LOLLOL

i had no idea i would be inducing swooning spells over Arja today...... those 2 do that all by themselves....Day Dreaming

i was just trying to point out that for a shy / quiet / introvert newcomer to the glamour tv world, AB lucked out with PG because someone more self-serving & impatient would have made mincemeat out of him ....... i just feel she's a very sweet, respectful & well brought up young lady becos even in the earlier days when he used to pull her legs in interviews & kept correcting her hindi, i dont recall her ever giving him attitude for it...... i used to laugh at the way she would meekly repeat the word correctly as he wants it in hindi Embarrassed

now after a year of observing the industry , the pros & cons of media relations,  he is starting to open up more ....... good for him

Edited by yemi3006 - 07 January 2011 at 6:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naMili27Alwayshopefulsuk4babithajtanthya

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Mili97]No Doubt, media is very influential but at the same time let us not over estimate its might...SRK was a media savvy person, who kept all the journo's  in Good humor, yet he was not able to win any awards...He got a award, which he publicly confessed to having bribed to get it ...So lets us not measure an actor of his capabilities with the number of awards in his kitty ..

In to day's world , Media is essential to stay in limelight , A friendly media will tide u over in lean time, providing u visibility...helping u get instant recognition...for these reason's alone..Arhaan has to cultivate media...

I agree with you but don't you think the one distinction between the Telly actors and B'wood actors is the near zero brand value of the TV actors.. My POV has nothing to do with AB but I still pity that TV actors are an extremely dispensable commodity.. So much of hard work, character building and  just one voice -over is all that it needs to erase their presence. B'wood on the other hand is more market driven, it is the star power that can give a film a good opening. I feel that the  telly world is more ruthless than B'wood. There is scarce respect for true talent. 

Edited by Mili97 - 07 January 2011 at 6:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Mili97]No Doubt, media is very influential but at the same time let us not over estimate its might...SRK was a media savvy person, who kept all the journo's  in Good humor, yet he was not able to win any awards...He got a award, which he publicly confessed to having bribed to get it ...So lets us not measure an actor of his capabilities with the number of awards in his kitty ..

I agree with you but don't you think the one distinction between the Telly actors and B'wood actors is the near zero brand value of the TV actors.. My POV has nothing to do with AB but I still pity that TV actors are an extremely dispensable commodity.. So much of hard work, character building and  just one voice -over is all that it needs to erase their presence. B'wood on the other hand is more market driven, it is the star power that can give a film a good opening. I feel that the  telly world is more ruthless than B'wood. There is scarce respect for true talent. 

I disagree with ur above line in blue, Milli ...I would say there is no respect at all ...If any respect was given to the true talents..then  there are many actors who would have made a  "KILL" in this Media Boom.. the way I see it..Actors [  from Wooden to supremely talented ones] can survive only if they have good rapport with the Networks or have good PR Skills , or well connected and loyal with the production house or channel wallah's  otherwise you are headed to wilderness , even if ur bursting with talent.......

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Mili97]

I disagree with ur above line in blue, Milli ...I would say there is no respect at all ...If any respect was given to the true talents..then  there are many actors who would have made a  "KILL" in this Media Boom.. the way I see it..Actors [  from Wooden to supremely talented ones] can survive only if they have good rapport with the Networks or have good PR Skills , or well connected and loyal with the production house or channel wallah's  otherwise you are headed to wilderness , even if ur bursting with talent.......

Sad but true.Unhappy

Shocked Btw how come Monica Singh looks like Meghna Sanyal and vice versa. Is this what we mean by double trouble.Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I' m reminded of a comedy skit I watched a few years ago;
A woman and her date are becoming very friendly on the couch but suddernly the man stops and says "you can take off your gloves now you're home." The woman replies "Never mind that let's just cont. in the bedroom."  The man gives her a quizzical look and they become busy again." The woman tells him to stop because she wants to loosen her top. They get busy again. The man reaches to grab her hand and begins to remove her gloves. The woman gets upset and informs him that she is willing to do everything except remove her gloves because she doesn''t allow anyone to look at her hands.
Anyway you guys get my drift.
Nobody is asking AB details about his love life. There is no harm in either publicly confirming or denying his relationship. He is digging the proverbial hole for himself. It is sad because he is a fine actor and I would love to see him do many many many other projects. I wish him all the luck . I'm probably the only one on the forum who will say this but Mr. B take some sisterly advice.

Edited by yummimommy - 07 January 2011 at 6:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27suk4tanthya

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=yummimommy]I' m reminded of a comedy skit I watched a few years ago;
A woman and her date are becoming very friendly on the couch but suddernly the man stops and says "you can take off your gloves now you're home." The woman replies "Never mind that let's just cont. in the bedroom."  The man gives her a quizzical look and they become busy again." The woman tells him to stop because she wants to loosen her top. They get busy again. The man reaches to grab her hand and begins to remove her gloves. The woman gets upset and informs him that she is willing to do everything except remove her gloves because she doesn''t allow anyone to look at her hands.
Nobody is asking AB details about his love life. There is no harm in either publicly confirming or denying his relationship. He is digging the proverbial hole for himself. It is sad because he is a fine actor and I would love to see him do many many many other projects. I wish him all the luck . I'm probably the only one on the forum who will say this but Mr. B take some sisterly advice.

You are so very right.Even my intentions were equally honourableSmile He is messing up his career in this way. The game media is playing with him is crystal clear.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4hussainramsobabithajtanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Smile

[QUOTE=yummimommy]I' m reminded of a comedy skit I watched a few years ago;

You are so very right.Even my intentions were equally honourableSmile He is messing up his career in this way. The game media is playing with him is crystal clear.
There was never any doubt about your intentions. SmileI agree with you!Thumbs Up

Mili27

Go to top