Pratigya
Pratigya

Arhaan made a big mistake! (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Nazia, tk it sportively dear, Milli wrote this without any bias n she care for AB, she mentioned also, tht tht story of them may not be true... so thank u milli, i agree, he needs to be friendly with media now... OK, SBB was fair with him till now n he is always happy with them.How come....???? I think pooja Gor makes him talk to media now a days, she kept quite n less talk n make him do more talking.... Sh e is very good to him. I feel ArJa is still there n anytime they exist for me.even if they confess differently.
FOER ME ALSOWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Mili nicely put!

Mili27

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Nazia, tk it sportively dear, Milli wrote this without any bias n she care for AB, she mentioned also, tht tht story of them may not be true... so thank u milli, i agree, he needs to be friendly with media now... OK, SBB was fair with him till now n he is always happy with them.How come....???? I think pooja Gor makes him talk to media now a days, she kept quite n less talk n make him do more talking.... Sh e is very good to him. I feel ArJa is still there n anytime they exist for me.even if they confess differently.

@underlined..... i really admire her for the way she always seems so supportive / protective with him ofscreen....she always has his back when they appear together................. AB is very blessed to have been paired with her as a newbie to the industry and she is lucky that she got paired with him on her 1st lead role..... they bring out the best in each other IMO

even when they have their self confessed fights and are not talking, they are not irresponsible enough to make it visible to the ever present vultures disguised as entertainment news reporters to twist around & insinuate rubbish............ thats what people who truely care about someone and have their best interest at heart do
God bless them :inlove:

Yemi, good post dear, loved each word... thank u n muah!!!!!EmbarrassedWinkTongue

Yemi...u r really Yummy, I've become a Goldie with ur post dear.... thank u again.LOL
LOL

Edited by ramanbabitha - 07 January 2011 at 5:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27---Yemi---

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

@underlined..... i really admire her for the way she always seems so supportive / protective with him ofscreen....she always has his back when they appear together................. AB is very blessed to have been paired with her as a newbie to the industry and she is lucky that she got paired with him on her 1st lead role..... they bring out the best in each other IMO

even when they have their self confessed fights and are not talking, they are not irresponsible enough to make it visible to the ever present vultures disguised as entertainment news reporters to twist around & insinuate rubbish............ thats what people who truely care about someone and have their best interest at heart do
 love u for this sooo true straight from heart a big big thankyou yemiClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27---Yemi---suk4

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Yemi, good post dear, loved each word... thank u n muah!!!!!EmbarrassedWinkTongue

Yemi...u r really Yummy, I've become a Goldie with ur post dear.... thank u again.LOL
LOL

PartyPartyPartyCONGRATS ON THE COLOR CHANGE LOL
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

LOL
congrats on becoming goldie yaara
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
who is AHand what has she got to do with Arhaan?sorry but Im lost! Confused
kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika_dmgfan

who is AHand what has she got to do with Arhaan?sorry but Im lost! Confused
AH is arushi... avantika hundal...
we do not know wht she has to do with arhaan... bt apparently sbs n now sjkn knows... i am not sua if arhaan himslef knows... phir bhi uski peeche padi hain.... kahani mein twist kya hain kisiko patha nayi...

Mili27

Go to top