Arhaan made a big mistake! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by Mili97

Friends, Fans can go on denying that AB actually misbehaved with SBS crew but the repurcussions of that incident is now there for all to see. AB and AH may have been going around for nearly an year now but right now the media seems to be determined to blow the lid off their secret affair, which may not be even true. I know for a fact that media works in tandem, they have a very strong union. They work as a cohesive group. All these news about AH and AB are coming out to mock at him. It's like challenging AB to stop them if he can.

He has not won a single award after SPA and has not even been nominated for the APSARA Awards. AB should seriously concentrate on How to win friends and influence people. AH can wait for him. His career and reputation comes before everything.

I hope I have not offended anyone.Love you all.

Quite Correct !! Milli, Arhaan needs media, He is realizing it  if  his frequent appreances are anything to go by .. Having watched him  frequently,I would say he his learning ..cos  I find him opening up more to the media, earlier he used to be a prop and stand by quietly until a pointed question was directed at him but now  he pips in with his own quotes and tries to be more relaxed..but he still has a long way to go..

As for awards, this is his first season , Actors normally get nominated  after their second season  ..So I would not be in a hurry to blame the media  for that ...
Originally posted by tanthya

Quite Correct !! Milli, Arhaan needs media, He is realizing it  if  his frequent appreances are anything to go by .. Having watched him  frequently,I would say he his learning ..cos  I find him opening up more to the media, earlier he used to be a prop and stand by quietly until a pointed question was directed at him but now  he pips in with his own quotes and tries to be more relaxed..but he still has a long way to go..

As for awards, this is his first season , Actors normally get nominated  after their second season  ..So I would not be in a hurry to blame the media  for that ...

Maybe overtly media plays no role in awards nomination but you know how mediapersons also work as lobbyists these days. It is unfortunate but networking or 'jugaad' plays a major role in career advancement. 

No Doubt, media is very influential but at the same time let us not over estimate its might...SRK was a media savvy person, who kept all the journo's  in Good humor, yet he was not able to win any awards...He got a award, which he publicly confessed to having bribed to get it ...So lets us not measure an actor of his capabilities with the number of awards in his kitty ..

In to day's world , Media is essential to stay in limelight , A friendly media will tide u over in lean time, providing u visibility...helping u get instant recognition...for these reason's alone..Arhaan has to cultivate media...
Originally posted by telstra

yemi from now onwards i am a big fan of yours i wish u join arja thread keep writing dear god bless you

wow......☺️  i get a new fan  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i had no idea i would be inducing swooning spells over Arja today...... those 2 do that all by themselves....😍

i was just trying to point out that for a shy / quiet / introvert newcomer to the glamour tv world, AB lucked out with PG because someone more self-serving & impatient would have made mincemeat out of him ....... i just feel she's a very sweet, respectful & well brought up young lady becos even in the earlier days when he used to pull her legs in interviews & kept correcting her hindi, i dont recall her ever giving him attitude for it...... i used to laugh at the way she would meekly repeat the word correctly as he wants it in hindi 😳

now after a year of observing the industry , the pros & cons of media relations,  he is starting to open up more ....... good for him
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
I' m reminded of a comedy skit I watched a few years ago;
A woman and her date are becoming very friendly on the couch but suddernly the man stops and says "you can take off your gloves now you're home." The woman replies "Never mind that let's just cont. in the bedroom."  The man gives her a quizzical look and they become busy again." The woman tells him to stop because she wants to loosen her top. They get busy again. The man reaches to grab her hand and begins to remove her gloves. The woman gets upset and informs him that she is willing to do everything except remove her gloves because she doesn''t allow anyone to look at her hands.
Anyway you guys get my drift.
Nobody is asking AB details about his love life. There is no harm in either publicly confirming or denying his relationship. He is digging the proverbial hole for himself. It is sad because he is a fine actor and I would love to see him do many many many other projects. I wish him all the luck . I'm probably the only one on the forum who will say this but Mr. B take some sisterly advice.
Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
[QUOTE=yummimommy]I' m reminded of a comedy skit I watched a few years ago;
A woman and her date are becoming very friendly on the couch but suddernly the man stops and says "you can take off your gloves now you're home." The woman replies "Never mind that let's just cont. in the bedroom."  The man gives her a quizzical look and they become busy again." The woman tells him to stop because she wants to loosen her top. They get busy again. The man reaches to grab her hand and begins to remove her gloves. The woman gets upset and informs him that she is willing to do everything except remove her gloves because she doesn''t allow anyone to look at her hands.
Anyway you guys get my drift.
Nobody is asking AB details about his love life. There is no harm in either publicly confirming or denying his relationship. He is digging the proverbial hole for himself. It is sad because he is a fine actor and I would love to see him do many many many other projects. I wish him all the luck . I'm probably the only one on the forum who will say this but Mr. B take some sisterly advice.

You are so very right.Even my intentions were equally honourable😊 He is messing up his career in this way. The game media is playing with him is crystal clear.
😊

There was never any doubt about your intentions. 😊I agree with you!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Better late than ever..Since this serial is not going to end very soon...he still has abundant time to reverse the bitterness....just as Actors need Media,Media too needs Stars to drive their publication...Arhan has made himself popular and will make a good sell....So I would not write him off yet !!
agree wit u mili,,,, ,,,,,,arhaan has gain sooooooooo much popularity n lessar time b'cauz of his hardwork and dedication  he s slowly slowly opening up 
 he has said clearly on the couch wit koel tat he s not dating avantika....,,,,,,,, 4 once he had denied the rumours ,,,,,,,,maybe media keep on askng abt his personal life after dening also,,, maybe  he dont wnt 2 clarify abt his personal life 2 sbs , so he thinks tat it s better 2 remain silent,,,,,