Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) (Page 93)

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

update plzzz. 
it feels like eternity between each update. 
luvvv u'r ff to core.
whn u get time, plz do update :)

Omygod! I just updated! LOL

Okay, so just let me tell you about my schedule.
I go to office at 7 in the morning, reach by 9. Work there, in between, i work on an international project(Cool) for the British council, and then i have my lunch, and work again, and then i come back by around 6-7. I work on my international project again, and i have my guitar class at 8(Cool), and i sing like, laaalalalaalalaaa. and at 9 mom starts screaming for dinner, and 10 PM, i call ahem ahem...Blushing
And i talk for about an hour(i hope you understandBlushing), and its 11, whooosh! the time flew away, and i'm super tired. Ouch

So, like by 11.30-12, i doze off like a log! Ouch

Hence, Proved. No time to update on weekdays! So, So, So, my point is, that i'm going to update on Saturday and post on Sunday. Big smile

Oh By the way, i hope you are scared of my schedule, cuz that was my motive. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1notfadedaway

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
so the worst part is ..that sum1 has to wait till 10pm to listen to u'r voice . 
and they r on the schedule for this Ermm tsk tsk tsk...what a bad schedule.

c the thing is u can update on the weekend but i get sumdays in between to keep on reminding u that the weekend is approaching. Day Dreaming

guitar classes Cool
how long have u been taking them? 
oh btw u shud let this story b read by ur 10-11pm.Wink 
mayb then u'll update faster and fill it with lots of maaneet scenes without sasha hanging around LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Junglebee

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
LOL

so the worst part is ..that sum1 has to wait till 10pm to listen to u'r voice . 
and they r on the schedule for this Ermm tsk tsk tsk...what a bad schedule.

c the thing is u can update on the weekend but i get sumdays in between to keep on reminding u that the weekend is approaching. Day Dreaming

guitar classes Cool
how long have u been taking them? 
oh btw u shud let this story b read by ur 10-11pm.Wink 
mayb then u'll update faster and fill it with lots of maaneet scenes without sasha hanging around LOL

you mean Natasha! LOL

Bad?! Worse schedule. I call "someone" in between too, whenever i get time, like even 2 minutes. Its heaven to hear your loved ones' voice when you are so pissed of with life. Its like the only good thing! Embarrassed

I love it when you remind me about the update. I feel special. LOL

Guitar Classes! Cool
Its been a year or so. I looove music! Heart

He does read it. And he teases me so much about it, especially when i write "those" kind of scenes for you guys. You know i mean romance. BlushingLOL LOL

basicquestion1

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Natasha... I'm glad u didn't say Sasha... Or else I wud have told u take ur words back :)
yes many a times, just the fact that we know that there is sum1 at the other end of the line who is there for us, takes away all the pain and anger . Uneven rapid beats of the heart calm down on their own accord. I'm glad ur life is filled with that special sum1 ... Natasha :)
which country do u reside in? I didn't get our time difference. I'm in states. Yesterday it was almost two here whn u said, it's ur 11. So u r not in states or canada or uk?
If u luv music , I'm happy for u that u take guitar classes. What r sum of ur fav. Songs that u like to play?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SapphireFlamesJunglebee

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Natasha... I'm glad u didn't say Sasha... Or else I wud have told u take ur words back :)
yes many a times, just the fact that we know that there is sum1 at the other end of the line who is there for us, takes away all the pain and anger . Uneven rapid beats of the heart calm down on their own accord. I'm glad ur life is filled with that special sum1 ... Natasha :)
which country do u reside in? I didn't get our time difference. I'm in states. Yesterday it was almost two here whn u said, it's ur 11. So u r not in states or canada or uk?
If u luv music , I'm happy for u that u take guitar classes. What r sum of ur fav. Songs that u like to play?

I reside in India hun! And about the guitar, my all time favorite is Summer of 69! Its such a lovely song I must say. The rest of the Bryan Adams' are good too. Smile

And then, Brad Paisley is nice. His song, She's everything is so mesmerising. I also play Instrumental music. Howard Shore from Twilight is one of my favorite scores. Basically, I love soft rhythms. Embarrassed

I hope to know more about you.

Love,
Geet.Embarrassed

basicquestion1

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
amazing.
Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve