Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) (Page 8)

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
helloooo everyone. i'm encouraged now. and TWO updates for u. Wink
enjoy. and happy reading. Big smile
PS: the following update dedicated to: (mirnalini, Manpreetmann, komlika, sakadafi, sonnal_17, Tishuu, rsroopali, and Neetu2825)
PPS: no offence to other readers. Smile

Pages of my Heart 2; by Maan Singh Khurana

Dated: 11th December, 2005

(Past)

Just had a terribly tiring day. It was special though, with Pratham Veerey finally married. I'm happy for him. And Naina bhabhi is already like a sister to me. The way she cares, the way she holds the feelings together, the way she pampers me, I could be more spoilt than Arohi and Vicky. Well, not that I don't like it. But anyway, its done now. The whole marriage thingee. And in case you're wondering about what I'm missing-Geet. She wasn't present. Apparently, she had to attend some 5th International Writer's Association Conference. Yes, she has her book published. Its called "Unleashing the Power Within". It's a book related to psychology. She had been too excited to get it published, and then attend the conference. But she was also sad, that she would not be present at the marriage. She had told me, that she would miss me, and she had given a peck on my cheek. I had, in turn promised her, that I would buy 2 copies of the book, and I would be the first one to purchase. One for myself, and one for Vicky. In a few months time, she has grown an easy cameradie with Vicky, Arohi, Veerey, Bhabhi, and a respectful loving daughter- mother relationship with Daadi.

Its nice to see her blending into the family, as if she's a part. And yes, my feelings and respect for her have only increased with time. Every Khurana now knows what I feel for her. But I myself am not sure. So, I wont reveal anything, unless I'm sure. It's the first time I'm feeling anything of this sort. Well, I hope the things figure out soon by themselves.

And, she did call me twice today. Once, to inquire about how the ceremonies were on, and the other time, when she was a nervous wreck, as she had to deliver a speech with regard to her book, which would be aired live on the TV. I assured her that she would do well, to which she had responded by telling me how she had wished that I was there. well, I couldn't tell her I wished the same. For the first time, I was tongue tied. I re- assured her that she would be perfectly fine. And then she had to hang up, because it was her turn. I wished her luck, and resumed to the ceremonies, my mind still wandering off to her thoughts, to the times we had spent together, to the memories we had bound, to her smile and laughter, to her melodious voice, to every aspect of her, and to each moment in time, when she was with me. I felt lucky for having her in my life.

She is to return on the 15th. Four more days to go. Patience is dying inside of me. I really cannot wait to see her.

MSK

Pages of my Heart 3; by Maan Singh Khurana

Dated: 23rd March, 2006

(Past)

I'm in love! Yes! Maan Singh Khurana is in love! My heart is dancing with joy, as the epiphany has finally struck me. This is indeed, a beautiful feeling. I realized it, yesterday. It had struck me. Like a bolt of lightening. And its been two months, without her. I badly want to be with her. She's there, in Delhi, basking away in the glory of the success of her book, and I'm here, in Ambala. At the IAF base, for training. And there is a news. A good one indeed. I've been promoted to the post of the squadron leader. Squadron Leader Maan Singh Khurana. Mishti would be so proud of me. She had told me, that she wanted me to achieve all what I want. She had wanted to be their with me at each step of success. And this was one of the steps. And I wanted her to be there. I would inform her. When I go back, which is two days from now. In the past two months, we've never been apart, well, apparently. Late night calls, posting photographs and letters, describing each moment of our respective days to each other, teasing, taunting, and a fight, over a silly issue. This was how, we were together, even after miles separating us. And yesterday, when she cried, missing her mother, I could not help but die with her each sob. It was then that I knew, that she was the one.

I now, cannot seem to think of anything except her, and it is as if, she lives in my soul. She is the light in the dark corners of my life. She is my good luck charm. She is the full moon of the night sky. And she is my sunshine, and rain. She taught me how to live, and love. She taught me how to, not just find, but also, create happiness. For her, happiness lies in the little things in life, and for me, she is my happiness. I'll breathe till she breathes, live till the time she lives. She's my oasis in the desert of life, my roses, without the thorns. She's my ocean of love, my sea of life, and my river of happiness. She is the morning sun. She is the melody, in my otherwise mundane life. She is my diamond amongst the stones, and my pole star when I'm lost. She is my alcohol that gives me a high, and my medic for the hangover afterwards. She is my sugar and spice.

If I'm the creation, then she is the destiny of my life.

Har subah usse shuru hoti hai, or har shaam ussi pe khatam.

But I'm not sure about how she feels for me. I mean, yes, its evident, that she cares, and I'm more than a friend. But does that mean she loves me?

MSK

NOTE: Guys, the Maan in my story, is not the typical angry young man as from the show. He's entirely different, as u might have read. He's a happy- go- lucky, calm, and a less- arrogant(Neetu quotes LOL) person. But he is very strict when it comes to his profession. And when pushed off the edge, he has got a temper. Otherwise, he DOES believe in love, and his earlier aversion towards girls, is not because of the hatred, but due to his strong focus. And as Geet enters, he does not lose focus, because she motivates him. She is different, from all. She is no superwoman, as in the show, but her usual bubbly, chirpy self. And she was an established writer. But in the absence of Maan, she has given up writing, and has taken up the post of the MD of the Khurana Constructions. Rest, as the story proceeds.

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON BELOW; AND COMMENT Embarrassed

Link to the next part: Chapter 2: A Strange Feeling

Edited by geet105 - 23 January 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

sheffinlwgeetapekshatikshakruti96rojalotus3NK4MSK.Naziageetkamaangagsynonabebubhakbhartifansakadafiixiaashruthiruchsanky_sapril12BluntlySpeakingmishtibsonali_22SaJan-SaJanTishuuprema_ksrichiiiiiRukhluvMaanmyedward12bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhiqbals4everCythereaprincess163286pearlMsMovieloversimi91komlikapunjabi.princesesha143Krishnaluv94Audiwaliabasicquestion1RaDMG25-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everSabmeratu.Shalveshah10rsroopaliFireSafireFireehinal_maaneetammu5spvdJunglebee.CookieMonster.

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
heyy..just read both ur updates..awesome work!! i loved it..maan in love with geet..haha..wonder if geet writes about him in her diary as well..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SapphireFlames

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Geet.....................I am lost for words - the pages of maan's heart.....are soooo well written!!!! It's unbelievable................the way they have fallen ok wait I only know Maan's dil ka haal but still.........reading it from him is surely something nu - making u different from all else and surely unique - and thats good so keep it up!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG I can't wait to read Geet's side of things........I'm loving this FF more and more...and I'm like literally living in Maaneet's world 24x7
lool

awwwwwww I cant wait for more!!!!!!

I duno y i have a feeling MK is Maan - perhaps

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SapphireFlamesbluedreamz953komlika

sonali_22 Goldie
sonali_22
sonali_22

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
ohh how sweet...thx dedicating this part for me too...
again amzing part...love Maans character...
I could not help but die with her each sob. It was then that I knew, that she was the one....how beautiful written..
pls more of Maans thoughts...you are an amzing writer....so pls pls update asap...

SapphireFlames

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
love it..
maan's love for geet is so deep..
awsome.

SapphireFlames

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
PS: the following update dedicated to: (mirnalini, Manpreetmann, komlika, sakadafi, sonnal_17, Tishuu, rsroopali, and Neetu2825)

yeah me.. Dancing Dancing DancingDancing.............sorry i have to do this let me finish my dancing then will read ur update n comment on it LOL

SapphireFlames

sakadafi Senior Member
sakadafi
sakadafi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the dedication...so sweet of you to do so Big smile

Great update! I like your style of showing Maan's progression of feelings towards Geet in diary style.  It's different and has been very well penned out. ClapClapClapClapClap

Should be fun to see Maan in this new avatar...different from our angry young man Tongue Looking forward to your next update!

SapphireFlames

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwww awesomeeeeeeeee
geet got her book published thts different n maan an army officer wowwww

SapphireFlames

Go to top