Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) (Page 77)

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon...
....soon enough Big smile

See, I have my internals going on, which end this week. I'd try to update by tomorrow. Though i cant promise anything. I really wish to continue. But my subject is getting the hell out of me. Confused
Thanks for your undying support Aarzoo. I really want to say that I love you for the constant motivation.
Thank you so much. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 7thHeaven

OH GOD . . . how did I miss it . . . I had bookmarked it long time back but I forgot after that . . . sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry . . . 

LOLIts completely alright dear.

well, I read it and trust even while reading the introduction I was crying . . .  Don't we girls love a guy in uniform . . . I could on n on n on praising them . . . Absolutely. I even have a crush on one. Big smile

trust me I had butterflies reading the cute little confession . . . I do cry and smile reading stuff but hardly do I feel butterflies . . .Smile

I mean yeah the last time it happened was while I was reading the break up  (LIZ is simple awesome, amazing, lovely, she is a darling), then while reading Ripped apart(Don't have words to praise Sonia) and of course Home coming and Ek paal (Jaz, well she leaves me breathless) although in the latter two I cried more but then towards the end I did get those jittery feelings . . . and the list ended there . . .but now new entrant would be this FF . . . I mean the simplicity with which you penned down everything was so touchy . . . 

Thank you so much. And i agree to all the writers being just fabulous. Smile

the proposal was like out of the blue yet serenely beautiful . . . simple words nothing fancy and absolutely contrary to the general wants of a girl . . . how should HE pop the question . . . but it was absolutely AMAZING . . . and u know what U R EVIL . . . you make us smile and the next moment you make us cry . . . even that small part towards the end where you made her cry made me cry . . .

Though i should not say this, but i'm really glad that my FF has such an effect on you. I must say, yours too, is no less. Rest, i'll comment there itself, on your thread. Smile

please don't mind but somewhere the after effects of the encounter were not up for ur standards . . . they were nice no doubt but u know I expected something else from you, something more intense may be . . . Point noted. I would try to edit it. and make it, as you say, more intense. I like your honesty.Smile

chapter seven I loved it . . . absolutely loved . . . her outburst at Vicky had me in tears . . . although they were just a few lines but anyway I cried . . . natural spring of water . . . man u cracked me up . . . that was GREAT . . . I absolutely am in love with Vicky (don't take me wrong) but I mean he doing all that for maaneet makes me adore him so much . . . when in chapter 9 he said bhai bhabhi while they slept I was like I love you . . . ok chapter 10 wherein u showed their virtual marriage I was in awe of ur writing . . . Big smile

You did not say anything about chapter 11? LOLbut its ok. I guess it would come later. Thank you for loving what i write, so much. I cant just seem to thank you enough here.

oopsies . . . i forgot i had reserved . . .

PS . . . i am in ur buddy list but i guess u have a diff PM list . . . pweej PM me . . . although either way u will find me stalking the thread that i assure you . . . anyway thank u for the lovely FFHug
Sure i would add you to the list, and oyu would receive a PM as soon as i update. Your most welcome, and thank you for the lovely comment. I hope more such comments come from your side as i update. Thanks again. Smile

basicquestion1

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Oye Geeeett...[beeji ishtyleWink]....kitthe hai next update..??Angry...aaj milegi ki nahi..??Ouch

Edited by esha143 - 19 April 2011 at 5:22am

SapphireFlames

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Oye Geeeett...[beeji ishtyleWink]....kitthe hai next update..??Angry...aaj milegi ki nahi..??Ouch

LOLLOLLOL

Haan Eshu wo. wo mai.,(Geet ishtyle) Wink

Wo mai. haan. kal milegi. LOL

esha143

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SapphireFlames

LOLLOLLOL

haaye meri footi kismat D'oh...kal Cry.....pat anahi kal tak main zinda bhi rahoongi ki na Ouch.....chalo chaddo...fitte muh teri AngryROFL....jaldi jaldi haath chala apni Geetiye....AngryROFLROFLROFLROFL

SapphireFlames

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SapphireFlames

LOLLOLLOL

haaye meri footi kismat D'oh...kal Cry.....pat anahi kal tak main zinda bhi rahoongi ki na Ouch.....chalo chaddo...fitte muh teri AngryROFL....jaldi jaldi haath chala apni Geetiye....ROFL

Arre zinda toh kaise nahi rahegi tu. Evil Smile
Agar tujhe kuch ho gaya toh mai bhaag bhaag ke yamraaj tak jaungi tujhe waapis laane ke liye. Ekdum sati ke maafik. Wink

Haaye rabba enni baattan sunandi lod nai si. Likh hi rahi thi Fir aj raat ko type, and tomorrow ko update. Big smile.

esha143

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Heylooo all. First of all, this update is for all of you who so much wanted the KISS to happen again. Just for you guys, i dropped the hug scene that i had planned, and included the kiss. It has been difficult for me, so i better get LONG comments. Evil Smile
So without wasting time, here i present you with the

Chapter 12: Rude Awakening

Long garlands of flowers hung on the walls. Lightings adorned the Khurana mansion, and there was an atmosphere of celebration. Geet rushed around in the mansion.

"Bhaiya, Orchids aa gaye? Jaldi le aayiega"

"Kaka, khana mangwaaya?"

"Arohi ka lehenga tayar hua ke nahi?"

"Vicky!!! Stop munching on the laddoos. Help me!"

"Dadima aap yeh kya kar rahi hain Layie mai dekh leti hoon."

"Pratham veerji!! Ap tayaar nahi hue ab tak?"

"Nain bhabhi please zara ap Arohi ko utha dijiye na. So rahi hai ab tak"

And like this, she went on instructing the people of the house, ensuring nothing went wrong. She looked like a commander general giving the orders. A total mess as she was, she tried her best to hide the sadness and the fear that engulfed her from within. Something was unusual today. A creepy feeling enveloped her, as though, something ominous was waiting to happen. The last time she had this feeling was before her mother had an accident in which she lost her life. The very thought of death sent shivers down her spine. Scared, she let out a prayer in a whisper.

"Babajee, sab thik karna"

All through the morning, she just ushered everybody, and looked after the dcor of the mansion. By the evening, the whole manor had been beautified and it shone like a bride to be married.

After making sure that everything was perfect, according to the Khurana standards, she went upstairs, to get ready. Once in her room, she searched for her phone, and punched the number.

'The number you're trying to call, is currently not reachable. Please call again later'

"Darn it!", she muttered in frustration.

Since morning today, she had been trying to reach Maan, but the damned network. She cursed her phone and the network as the portentous feeling crawled in again. She was missing him. And she could not talk with him. She took a deep breathe, and sat on her bed, clutching his photograph to her chest. As she closed her eyes, an image of him covered in blood flashed before her. She jerked open her eyes and sat upright on the bed, beads of sweat lacing her forehead.

Suddenly, Vicky barged into the room and called out loud.

"Geet! You are not ready yet?! If dadi sees you like this, you'd be dead.!"

Hearing the word "dead", she shot up a look to Vicky, that he did not understand. Mistaking the paleness in her face as mere tiredness, he asked her to get ready fast and walked out of the room.

She just sat there, in a daze, praying her babajee to take care of her beloved. And then, ignoring all the wayward thoughts, she went for a shower.

After about an hour or so, she came out of her room, all ready for the occasion. Although the bad feeling still remained, she decided to shrug it off, for the sake of Arohi's happiness. Plastering a smile on her face, she went downstairs, greeting the guests very politely and nicely.

Reaching the hall, she looked around for Vicky. Finding him flirting around with her best friend, she sighed and walked towards them. While walking, she felt something beneath her foot, and hearing something that sounded like a feminine voice, she turned around only to find that she had accidently stepped on the remote, and the television had been switched on. She was about to pick up the remote and switch of the TV when she heard something not so pleasant.

As the lady spoke, the strips in red below the main frame flashed the breaking news, that caught her attention. As she read the words, her fears started creeping back, this time till the surface.

"Air Force plane, Mirage BS41D crashed in the Western Ghats region"

"Political scam likely to be involved"

In her mind, she vehemently prayed and prayed to her Babajee that it be not like she was thinking.

And then, as the female reporter spoke, with each word of hers, Geet felt her world crashing down.

"We just got the news from the Air Force Base of Ambala that there flight, Mirage BS41D has crashed in the Western Ghats region around Mumbai. According to our reports, the Pilot and the Co-Pilot did not survive in the crash. They say that the plane was about to crash in the city area, when the pilot, instead of leaving the plane to ram into the hustle bustle, directed the flight towards the mountainous region where it crashed, killing the Pilot, Squadron Leader Maan Singh Khurana'.."

And everything around her went numb. The time stopped, and it felt, like the earth slid beneath her feet.

"No, no, no, no!", she whispered to herself.

"The Black Box has been recovered from the site of the crash, and the conversation has confirmed that nobody survived. The officials are all in appreciation of the pilot, Squadron Leader Maan Singh Khurana, saying that he averted a huge tragedy, that could have taken many lives, while at the same time, in grief of losing a brilliant man in uniform. The Prime Minister, the President, and some other big people, have condemn the loss of a soldier"

"No! Maan", she whispered again, fat tears cascading down her cheeks.

And then,

"MAAAN!! NO! NO! HE CANT DIE! MY MAAN CANT DIE! NO NO NO NO NO! MAAAN!! MAAN!!"

With that, she fell on her knees, and collapsed on the floor with a thud.

And then, "Maaan!"

She woke up with a jolt, covered in sweat, and all teary eyed.

As he felt the harsh tug on his hand, and then a pull, he woke up too, all concerned.

"Geet? What happened? Geet? Was it a nightmare? Geet? Tell me!", he spoke as he held her by the shoulder.

Hearing her name, she looked up, and as if in a trance, reached up to his lips, and kissed him mad.

As he felt her soft lips on his, he suddenly felt his heart take a nosedive into his stomach. The kiss was urgent, with unbound passion. She moved her lips on his, and he, in harmony with hers.

Heat rushed through him, zinged her with a force he hadn't felt before.  She suckled, he bit. She moaned, he groaned. She kissed, and he kissed her back, with equal fervor. As the kiss deepened, her hands moved up his mane, and roamed around, driving him wild with pleasure. He slithered his hands up her back, and caressed her. And when their tongues began mating with an intensity that shook every nerve in his body, he had to fight the urge to break the connection for fear of losing control.

And then, when the reality of her actions hit her like a rock, she froze.

He felt the movement stop. And he realized what they had been doing.

Silence. Awkward silence lingered.

And suddenly, she jumped out of the bed, and dashed off to her room.

With a bang, she burst open the door, and walked swiftly into the washroom. Inside, she splashed water on her face uncontrollably and she sobbed hysterically.

Each time! Each time she ended up making a fool out of herself.

Just how many times would she have to remind herself that the man was not Maan.! He was Mohit, and he was somebody else's. Ashamed at her own actions, she decided to end it once and for all. She would talk with him. This cant go on. She had to control herself, and he; well, she did not understand what was it with him. She had a reason to lose control. But he?! Why did he do what he did.? What was the reason behind his actions? What was the justification? She needed answers. And she would just have it.

With all these thoughts, she marched back into his room, only to find a despondent look on his face. So he too regretted. This thought, she did not understand why, hit her deep inside. She felt pricks of pain inside, to see that he had regretted the kiss.

"Mohit"

Hearing his name, he turned around in surprise. Of all the things he had expected, she coming back to him, after the kiss, was the least certain possibility. Still, she had come.

"Mohit. I..uh..We need to talk"

He nodded.

"Look. Mohit. This. All this. The ki..The proximity between us. This cant go on. It has to stop. I don't understand why this happens. It just does. I.. We don't know each other, and you're engaged Mohit. I have no intentions of interfering with your life, and neither should you with mine. You are Natasha' fianc, and that is the only way I know you. I don't intend to know you further, neither should you. I don't want to sound offensive, and..rude. But I think it'd be best for us if you..,.If we, stay..uh..if we stay away. You understand what I mean right?"

Perplexed, he just blurted out what he never had thought of saying out loud.

"Geet! If all this is so objectionable to you, why do you involve yourself in the first place?"

Hearing this, she wasn't shocked. She was somewhere prepared for this. And she had seen this coming. Now was the time, she thought. She would have to relive the pain again. All the pain, and the hurt. She would have to tell him everything. EVERYTHING. About her, and about Maan, and everything else. She just hoped, that he understood.

"Mohit. You want to know the reason right? Fine. Come with me. I'll tell you the reason of why I behave as I behave.", saying this, she held his hand, and led him through the gallery, to her own room.

Opening the door gently, she switched on the lights, and stepped aside, indicating him to enter.

As he entered, he got the shock of his life. As he saw the pictures and the images that adorned the walls of her room, his eyes widened in disbelief. He gasped, as he gathered the seriousness of the situation. And merely seeing the pictures wasn't enough. There had to be a reason for this feeling of dj vu that he felt by just entering the room. The feeling of nostalgia hit him like a wave. It was his turn now, to demand explanations.

As Geet read his expressions, they shifted from shock, to disbelief, to utter confusion, and questioning. She knew that it was a rude awakening, for him. In a jiffy, he turned around to face her and she motioned him to take a seat on the bed, and asked him to open the diary titled- Pages of My Heart. She herself sat on the window sill, as she braced herself to relive the past; this time, with Mohit as her companion.

Smile

So, i hope i deserve the likes and comments. LOL

I wont say much this time, as i'm kinda tired. The next update would come next week, as i have my exams throughout these 7 days. Thank you for your support and encouragement. 

Happy Reading. Smile

Link to the next part: Chapter 13: Reminiscence of Love

Edited by SapphireFlames - 17 June 2011 at 3:28am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

gaberinlwgeetsimran2608shanky18sreeja_psksunitasth1attitudeshykruti96fizza25kasturi11tellycrazyayu14bhakbhartifantaanniSemarnknonabebut3ejDancinFirefliesrsingh0103Paloma_Dsakadafisamaira39bono_jostnaYellowtullipsprathyusmilingholyangel-Elfin---love--ursrithikashruthiruchs-BeingAppy-ixiaasurbhijn106alfiya7MSgayatrizoha25scorpiodreamsmadhu.pmlistmystique_girlHADmishtisuba2011anky_sapril12myedward12Neetu2825richiiiii--Dia--BluntlySpeakingNazmaakptlbobbydoll-Deepzz--jia-kareena32Iqbal Neha1puthbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniMsMovieloverGudiyalovesgurusimi91libra25mrk-1meravigilisoesha143--Saavi--smallvilleninandpunjabi.princes-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everbasicquestion1-memorable-krati5Krishnaluv94preethiaShalvezaara2212Sabmeratu.honeygrapeSoapoperasrfunjanu_2006hinal_maaneetshah10--Ratna--rsroopaliTyro-Sexy-Craziest_MGfelicitysmoak.spvdKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
r

SapphireFlames

Go to top