Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) (Page 76)

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richiiiii

OKAY THE ONLY MOTIVE I COULD DECIPHER WAS THAT YOU ARE EITHER PLANING TO KILL ONE OF THEM OR MAYBE BOTH....OR THAYT THEY  WILL BE TOGETHER ALL THROUGH THEIR LIVES, AGING TOGETHER AND EVERYTHING....AND THAT NO ONE WILL COME BETWEEN THEM XCPT THE INEVITABLE ...i.e death.....Ermm

excuse my poor little pea sized brain if i went completely off the line...Wacko 

LOL
No hun. there is no such motive. It was just about the statement, "Till death do us part."
Well, thanks anway for you made an effort. Big smile

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

So Vicky left Geet behind at KM alone with Mohit....I hop eits one of vicky's brilliant ideas....the past moments of Maan n Geet were beautiful...the fun-filled moments,the playfulness between them,the care n love they shower each other with,their family trip to Shimla...all were very nice....and in present,Geet seeing Mohit doing Tai-chi exactly like Maan must have had a deep impact on her....n I'm glad seeing her like that Mohit decided to forego all hsi inhibitions and accept that there is something between them n he'll find out what it is....he doesn't care about that dayan Natasha also now....that's good newsBig smileLOL, hope he gets to the truth soon....

Arreee Eshu chup chup. Shhh. Cry
Sab guess kar leti ho tum. Cry
Yes, the Tai Chi incident did have a BIG impact on her, and she fainted. Ouch
Well, he cares no more about not just Natasha, but everyone else. Ab bas soch liya usne. Karke hi rahega wo. LOL
Thank you. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

thanx a whole lot for updatin.Clap
did u get sum rest? lot of rest dear.
how was u'r trip? where did u go? The trip was super awesome. We went to Shimla/Kufri. LOL
did u take lots of picturesBig smile Yes I did. Do you want me to post them here kya? Big smile

awwwww till death do us part.... both from maan n mohit was equally delivered beautifully. 
Thank you so much. Smile
so maan had issues sharing geet evn on phone calls.LOL
no wonder geet can't make herself free from his memories. she was all dedicated to him n evn the slightest ignoring by her wasn't taken lightly by maan.Hug
Yeah! That is the beauty of their love. It happens with me all the time. Am i hinting on something? No i'm not. LOL
ok LOL so i thought maan n mohit wud go on a trip..didn't realize u r sending the whole family on one. 
ha ha ha that's evn better n perfect.
Glad you loved the idea. Big smile
btw this is quite a cliff hanger moment. they r left alone in the room. possibilities.. possibilities...is he going to read her writings, is he going to check her things n look for clues or just going to tend to her......i'm dying in anticipation.Silly
Right now, they are in Mohit's room dear. So i cant say what will happen next. I mean i'm just keeping my lips sealed(In this case, my fingers). Big smile
can nvr get enough of u'r ff.
i'm arzoo ...one crazy fan of u'rs Wink
Yours is such a beautiful name. Loved it. Thank you so much. Smile

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabbybaby

I dont get it . . .

ROFL naww I am teasing u . .  Like you tease us with updates after such a long time Cry TSK TSK LOL

Awesome! Can they not KISS again? LOL

Love

Liz

Oops. I just got teased/. CryLOL

Right now, i dont think they would kiss again. The situation is so vulnerable, I dont think that i can include the kiss. However, i do plan to include some other "scenes" here. Big smile
You better do not tease me, or I can tease you more, by delaying the updates further. Evil Smile
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PerfectYaRav

Geet  Hug.....thank u for the lovely update and PM......wanted it to never end.......loved the Maaneet scenes both in the past and the present Day Dreaming.......till death do us apart .....got it my dear LOL.......waiting for more Maaneet moments and the past to unfold.........btw i want them to kiss again Embarrassed.........plz continue.....TC Smile

Thank You Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut, myspace

Thank you so much Ratna dear. Even i wish that it'd never end, but then, my brain does reach its saturation point. LOL

The past will unfold with time. And the kiss. *sigh*
Everyone wants another kiss. Confused
I'll try my best to include it. Smile
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethia

oh thanks u updated................i missed ur updates.....................
loved this update..............
couple of things..............is the whole family disappearance coincidence or is it their plan to leave them alone for some days.................
loved their shimla trip and one thing i noticed the promise he makes to her till death do us apart............so i guess he is hell bent to know abt her pain and past probably in that he will discover his as well............
one more thing u said destiny has something in store for them and its going to b one hell of a big game..........watever it is is it going to b in favour of maaneet or not thats all i am concerned now.......
pl cont soon

Thank you. Smile
The disappearance, well, you might get to know this in the next update. Big smile

Yes, everything will be in favor of Maaneet. Nothing against them. Smile
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

awesome update...Clap...n yes after a very long time....

maan n geet r all alone....Dancing...together all the time...Dancing...yeeyyyy...love it...Dancing...ok that was silly me...Silly

i hope this want one of vicky's plan...god...no it cant be...ho bhi sakta hai...but he wud not lie abt illness ....wud he???Confused...i think i need to stop Q...n enjoy....

haaye....till death do us apart....Day Dreaming...he said the same line...again...unknowingly.....woww....

bas ab geet ka cupboard kholo n apni pic dekho jaldi se....

n tum update karna...jaldi se....LOL

LOLLOL

Loved your happy dance over the fact that Maan and Geet are now alone for sometime. It wasn't silly. Embarrassed

Geet ka cupboard abhi nahi khulega.Agar khul gaya toh story ka toh The End ho jayega na!  Evil Smile

YEsh, the update would come very soon. In a day or two. I'm having my internals, so thoda sa delay hai. Otherwise, no issues., Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tyro

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by egrat94

great update...................liked d shimla holiday partSmile.........d way geet is able 2 make maan laugh....... when geet feels something amiss  n  feels THEY R GOING 2 B SEPRATEDCry...........D promise she takes 4m maan................."till death do us part"

I think by dis sentence u r hinting dat maan is not dead n mohit is actually maan............dats why dey have dis connection ........... its only matter of time dey both will realise dis.

plz continue soon n update ASAP

Thank you dear. The hint you caught is absolutely correct. And the connection is surreal. 
They would realise this very soon. Smile

Go to top