Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) (Page 6)

sakadafi Senior Member
sakadafi
sakadafi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Very nice story.  Beautiful writing.  Please add me to your PM list.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SapphireFlames

.CookieMonster. IF-Addictz
.CookieMonster.
.CookieMonster.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Awesom

SapphireFlames

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
hahahaha. guys u are just too quick! and soooo impatient! lolLOL
ok. and just to let u know. Maaneet are not meeting till the third update most proably. cuz i have a few more characters to introduce. and cuz i'm evil, and i want more response and likes! Wink Evil Smile
and as for the MK= Mohit mystery. i'm sorry i cannot reveal that right now. WinkLOL
again, cuz am the devil. Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manpreetmannbasicquestion1shah10

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
thx for the intro.LOL
cant wait for the nxt update.
do continue plz.
thx.

SapphireFlames

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah10

thx for the intro.LOL
cant wait for the nxt update.
do continue plz.
thx.

patience baccha petience! sabr ka fal meetha honda hai. LOL
and the update would come within this week. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manpreetmannshah10

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
thank u.Smile
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hello guys! i see the lack of response. And i'm sad, and disappointed. Cry
Agar tum log comment nahi karoge, toh how would i be encouraged to write and continue?
So this time, i expect MORE likes, and MORE comments!
As for now, a short update. Because am angry with u guys for not posting enough comments and likes. Angry
More coming soon.

Pages of my Heart 1; by Maan Singh Khurana

Dated: 3rd October, 2005

(Past)

How! Just how can somebody be so breathtakingly beautiful! Her! I saw her today at the party. And I'm not able to take my mind off her. She's marvelously amazing. Those big brown doe eyes, the cute nose, the perfect M shaped luscious lips, the oh-so-pinch- able chubby cheeks! Ah! So pretty features, the just- at- the- right- place- curves! She has beaten Adonis!

OK! And before my dear diary, u begin to think as to why am I behaving like a love- sick teenager, let me introduce to you, Geet Rudra Pratap Singhania (GRPS) lol. Funny, aint it? The name? but she is the one to whom the above rambling is accredited. I saw and met her at the party today, thrown by veerey- his engagement. She- Geet- is the daughter of Mr. Rudra Pratap Singhania, the owner of the famous ITC hotel chain, and they know my daadi through ma and pa, who apparently were close friends of the Singhania's. whoa! I never knew all this. I guess I know why dad had kept me away from the Singhania's for so long- he sure had a reason- GEET.! He must have thought that if I knew Geet, it would distract me from my ambition. OK! My crazy mind should shut up now and stop blaming dad. Well, its all her fault. I cannot even think properly now!

Umm. Anyway, clad in a white saree, when she approached me, I had held me breath. Well! Literally! And then she informed me. Veerey had sent her to me, so that I could show her sround. Well, I very well know what had been cooking up in my big bro's devilish mind. Could it be any better? When I had wanted the same. I was literally eating her up with my eyes, when she had wavered her hand against my face. So yes, I did show her around. And she turned out to be a really genuine person. She's so rich, yes! But not an ounce of arrogance she holds. We chatted for a while. I told her about me being in the Indian Air Force and all, while she told me about her dream to become a writer. She is more mature han I had thought. Because, I had this impression that she would turn out to be some silly rich-spoilt-brat! Well, that was when veerey had told me about her. Surprises Surprises! When would she stop?! I did ask her about her creations, and she gave me her blog address, grps.blogspot.com. funny! But that's what her friends call her, because she's got such a majestically long, royal-ish name.

And this was how the whole evening was spent with her. The snacks, the chats, the dinner, the dance- of everything, she was a part. And when I bid her adieu nicely, I turned back to only find Daadi, Arohi, Veerey and the rest of the Khurana's gaping at me! Had I suddenly grown two heads? I just shrugged and went to my room, Arohi following me. It was then did I get to know what was all the staring about. Never in the 23 years of my life had I shown such interest towards a girl. My only excuse being, pursuing my ambition, and I had thought that girls were a distraction. This does not mean I hated them. I just did not have time, plus I never found someone worth my energy, attention and time. But this Geet, she was different. She had not thrown herself at me, like others. Well, she was sweet. And she was a friend.

But she intrigued me today. Yes, she is amazingly good looking. Moreover, she's nice. But there is something different I feel about her. Apart from friendship. Attraction? Well, maybe! I guess I can sort that out later. I would prefer sleeping now, with my eyes already half closed, and Arohi bugging me to no extent.

Oh! And, she forgot her bracelet. *wink*

Good Night

MSK 

Hit the like button, and dont forget to comment. Embarrassed

Link to the next part: Pages of my Heart II and III ; by Maan Singh Khurana 

Edited by geet105 - 20 January 2011 at 7:59am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

gaberinlwgeetsheffpinkpanther9kanu_nvlkhswati2011taniakhaled48attitudeshykruti96anuvenuchNK4MSK.Naziagagsygeetkamaansakadafiixiaa-Elfin-holyangelmons_mbhansasmanonabebubhakbhartifanMaanGeetkiSimmiSaJan-SaJanNeetu2825Tishuuprema_ksRukhluvMaanmyedward12BluntlySpeakingmishtibManpreetmannanky_spreetymaaneetapril12avani_9286pearlprincess163MsMovieloverbluedreamz953puthiqbals4everesha143punjabi.princesKrishnaluv94basicquestion1RaDMG25mrk-1lovelycutietedy-Veritaserum-iMadzmaankigeet4eversimi91Sabmeratu.ammu5Shalversroopali--Ratna--shah10charmed onesFireSafireFireefelicitysmoak.spvd.CookieMonster.

Manpreetmann Goldie
Manpreetmann
Manpreetmann

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
res

Go to top