Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) (Page 53)

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SapphireFlames

Originally posted by esha143

Haaiii kya scene tha...I first thought its a dream again...but then I read it again I got confirmed that its no dream....you wrote the kissing part reallyROFL...Thanks Geet,finally the title got justifiedLOL.....loved the whole update....u got rid of that dayan Natasha Tongue...oh thank you sooo much for that....love you for sending her away...now the way is clear for my Maan n Geet and they are making much use of it from the very next moment she's offLOL....sleeping in each others' arms...so lovely.....I loved the way he showed his concern for her when she fainted not caring about anything or anyone.....but that dayan has to ruin everythingAngry....good that she's gone from there.....and if u feel that u can do much better in the romantic part then feel free....I'll be waiting to see all ur creativity and romantic natureTongue....ab toh Natasha  bhi nahi hai...so use all ur romantic ideas on Maan n Geet....and thanks for co-dedicating this update to me....I feel honored.....Pretty please continue soon with a super romantic update...please.....

Kitna romance chahiye!?!ShockedLOL
Ek din mai saare Geet ke episodes dekh ke na, unme se saara romance nikaal ke, +1 level pe karke usko fir update likhungi. Par wo din Mere sapno me ayega. ROFL

Thanks ki tumko pasand aayi update. Shukar hai. Mai soch rahi thi ki firse complaint karegi Eshu.LOL

And yes, my Maaneet are sure making full use of the opportunity. Bas ab thoda sa or wait. Nahi thoda zada. And then, they'll live happily ever after. yay! LOL
Nahi nahi. I'm kidding. LOL
It will take time. And as far as the super romantic update is concerned, what was this waise? yeh romance kam laga tereko? Shararti kudi ho gayi ho tum. LOL
Chalo wait karo fir ek more romantic update ke liye. Will sure give u what u want.Try toh kar hi sakti hoon. Big smile

arre yaar i was just giving some idea regarding the romance scenes since u felt u can do better than what u did todayWink...don't worry i won't demand too much...i know the story has to move on to the point where Maan has to come back from Mohit....So do what u want....i'm happy to read what u write....Big smile

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
that was awesome dear..looooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd it!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SapphireFlames

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
beautiful part. loved it.
 continue soon.

SapphireFlames

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
yayyyyyyyy....we get a passionate kiss and Natasha is gone....woot..woot....things just keep getting better and better...but that kiss scene was sighsssssss....i could feel the longing between the two....wondering what u are planning next..plz update soon 

SapphireFlames

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
fantastic update
Woohoo balle balle u kicked Natasha out
Awww the kiss was awesome---feel sorry 4 geet as she thought she was kissing another man wen it was her own husband
Vicky is an angel in maaneets relationship--luv him
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the pm

SapphireFlames

anuvenuch Groupbie
anuvenuch
anuvenuch

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
SO,NATASHA IS OUT .LOVELY UPDATE .SO ACTUAL STORY BEGINS NOW.HOW MOHIT IS GOING TO REMEMBER HE IS MAAN .PLZ UPDATE ASAP.

SapphireFlames

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Awsme......

SapphireFlames

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww luv u so much for updating so promptly..then kicking out sasha. ahh all hail to u ..u r awesome.Dancing
the kiss was scrumptious. no complaints..specially after u'r description of "I just closed my eyes, and imagined Maan Singh Khurana kissing me" ...after reading this..it just played in my mind all over again and with alot of flavorROFL
luvd it how maan /mohit was not accepting that he had done anything wrong by taking care of geet. rather he was fighting for it. shoo shweet. 
can't wait for the nxt part. plz continue soon.Thumbs Up
thanx again for a wonderful read n spoiling us.Hug

SapphireFlames

Go to top