Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) (Page 52)

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
part 9 (2)
wow very nice part..................am so happy that u kicked Natasha out...............and the kiss happened so very touchingly...................OMG u thought of Maan kissing u to write that part???????????? unbelievable.................anyways twas so good.................hope Mohit/Maan remembers something soon....................cont soon dear.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SapphireFlames

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
lovely update dear.....
when i first read about the kiss i don't know why i thought it was from the past.........when i read the name MOHIT i went back and reread the scene again to feel geet and MOHIT in the kissLOLLOLLOLLOL

Natasha is gone for few days...that's a relief to meDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

What you imagined Maan Singh Khurana kissing you to write the kiss partROFLROFLROFLROFL

SapphireFlames

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
awesome part!
your the best for kicking natasha out.. hopefully forever!!
hope the truth of Mohit being Maan is revealed before Natasha returns
con't soon!

SapphireFlames

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Superb part... loved it

SapphireFlames

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Haaiii kya scene tha...I first thought its a dream again...but then I read it again I got confirmed that its no dream....you wrote the kissing part reallyROFL...Thanks Geet,finally the title got justifiedLOL.....loved the whole update....u got rid of that dayan Natasha Tongue...oh thank you sooo much for that....love you for sending her away...now the way is clear for my Maan n Geet and they are making much use of it from the very next moment she's offLOL....sleeping in each others' arms...so lovely.....I loved the way he showed his concern for her when she fainted not caring about anything or anyone.....but that dayan has to ruin everythingAngry....good that she's gone from there.....and if u feel that u can do much better in the romantic part then feel free....I'll be waiting to see all ur creativity and romantic natureTongue....ab toh Natasha  bhi nahi hai...so use all ur romantic ideas on Maan n Geet....and thanks for co-dedicating this update to me....I feel honored.....Pretty please continue soon with a super romantic update...please.....

SapphireFlames

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Very nice n intrestin update n d kiss was so passionate, wel u r successful in ur attempt.

SapphireFlames

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Yehhhhh. I' so happy that Natasha is out for a time being... now there will be more Maaneet Moments dat to without Natasha's interruption..... 

SapphireFlames

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Haaiii kya scene tha...I first thought its a dream again...but then I read it again I got confirmed that its no dream....you wrote the kissing part reallyROFL...Thanks Geet,finally the title got justifiedLOL.....loved the whole update....u got rid of that dayan Natasha Tongue...oh thank you sooo much for that....love you for sending her away...now the way is clear for my Maan n Geet and they are making much use of it from the very next moment she's offLOL....sleeping in each others' arms...so lovely.....I loved the way he showed his concern for her when she fainted not caring about anything or anyone.....but that dayan has to ruin everythingAngry....good that she's gone from there.....and if u feel that u can do much better in the romantic part then feel free....I'll be waiting to see all ur creativity and romantic natureTongue....ab toh Natasha  bhi nahi hai...so use all ur romantic ideas on Maan n Geet....and thanks for co-dedicating this update to me....I feel honored.....Pretty please continue soon with a super romantic update...please.....

Kitna romance chahiye!?!ShockedLOL
Ek din mai saare Geet ke episodes dekh ke na, unme se saara romance nikaal ke, +1 level pe karke usko fir update likhungi. Par wo din Mere sapno me ayega. ROFL

Thanks ki tumko pasand aayi update. Shukar hai. Mai soch rahi thi ki firse complaint karegi Eshu.LOL

And yes, my Maaneet are sure making full use of the opportunity. Bas ab thoda sa or wait. Nahi thoda zada. And then, they'll live happily ever after. yay! LOL
Nahi nahi. I'm kidding. LOL
It will take time. And as far as the super romantic update is concerned, what was this waise? yeh romance kam laga tereko? Shararti kudi ho gayi ho tum. LOL
Chalo wait karo fir ek more romantic update ke liye. Will sure give u what u want.Try toh kar hi sakti hoon. Big smile

esha143

Go to top