Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely part.....yes ofcrse v r vrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy tht u kicked natasha out of their lives....n hope maan gts his memory bak....:(
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 9 (2)
wow very nice part..................am so happy that u kicked Natasha out...............and the kiss happened so very touchingly...................OMG u thought of Maan kissing u to write that part???????????? unbelievable.................anyways twas so good.................hope Mohit/Maan remembers something soon....................cont soon dear.................
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update dear.....
when i first read about the kiss i don't know why i thought it was from the past.........when i read the name MOHIT i went back and reread the scene again to feel geet and MOHIT in the kiss😆😆😆😆

Natasha is gone for few days...that's a relief to me

What you imagined Maan Singh Khurana kissing you to write the kiss part🤣🤣🤣🤣
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part!
your the best for kicking natasha out.. hopefully forever!!
hope the truth of Mohit being Maan is revealed before Natasha returns
con't soon!
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb part... loved it
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Haaiii kya scene tha...I first thought its a dream again...but then I read it again I got confirmed that its no dream....you wrote the kissing part really🤣...Thanks Geet,finally the title got justified😆.....loved the whole update....u got rid of that dayan Natasha 😛...oh thank you sooo much for that....love you for sending her away...now the way is clear for my Maan n Geet and they are making much use of it from the very next moment she's off😆....sleeping in each others' arms...so lovely.....I loved the way he showed his concern for her when she fainted not caring about anything or anyone.....but that dayan has to ruin everything😡....good that she's gone from there.....and if u feel that u can do much better in the romantic part then feel free....I'll be waiting to see all ur creativity and romantic nature😛....ab toh Natasha  bhi nahi hai...so use all ur romantic ideas on Maan n Geet....and thanks for co-dedicating this update to me....I feel honored.....Pretty please continue soon with a super romantic update...please.....
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice n intrestin update n d kiss was so passionate, wel u r successful in ur attempt.
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yehhhhh. I' so happy that Natasha is out for a time being... now there will be more Maaneet Moments dat to without Natasha's interruption..... 
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: esha143

Haaiii kya scene tha...I first thought its a dream again...but then I read it again I got confirmed that its no dream....you wrote the kissing part really🤣...Thanks Geet,finally the title got justified😆.....loved the whole update....u got rid of that dayan Natasha 😛...oh thank you sooo much for that....love you for sending her away...now the way is clear for my Maan n Geet and they are making much use of it from the very next moment she's off😆....sleeping in each others' arms...so lovely.....I loved the way he showed his concern for her when she fainted not caring about anything or anyone.....but that dayan has to ruin everything😡....good that she's gone from there.....and if u feel that u can do much better in the romantic part then feel free....I'll be waiting to see all ur creativity and romantic nature😛....ab toh Natasha  bhi nahi hai...so use all ur romantic ideas on Maan n Geet....and thanks for co-dedicating this update to me....I feel honored.....Pretty please continue soon with a super romantic update...please.....

Kitna romance chahiye!?!😲😆
Ek din mai saare Geet ke episodes dekh ke na, unme se saara romance nikaal ke, +1 level pe karke usko fir update likhungi. Par wo din Mere sapno me ayega. ðŸ¤£

Thanks ki tumko pasand aayi update. Shukar hai. Mai soch rahi thi ki firse complaint karegi Eshu.😆

And yes, my Maaneet are sure making full use of the opportunity. Bas ab thoda sa or wait. Nahi thoda zada. And then, they'll live happily ever after. yay! ðŸ˜†
Nahi nahi. I'm kidding. ðŸ˜†
It will take time. And as far as the super romantic update is concerned, what was this waise? yeh romance kam laga tereko? Shararti kudi ho gayi ho tum. ðŸ˜†
Chalo wait karo fir ek more romantic update ke liye. Will sure give u what u want.Try toh kar hi sakti hoon. ðŸ˜ƒ
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SapphireFlames

Kitna romance chahiye!?!😲😆
Ek din mai saare Geet ke episodes dekh ke na, unme se saara romance nikaal ke, +1 level pe karke usko fir update likhungi. Par wo din Mere sapno me ayega. ðŸ¤£

Thanks ki tumko pasand aayi update. Shukar hai. Mai soch rahi thi ki firse complaint karegi Eshu.😆

And yes, my Maaneet are sure making full use of the opportunity. Bas ab thoda sa or wait. Nahi thoda zada. And then, they'll live happily ever after. yay! ðŸ˜†
Nahi nahi. I'm kidding. ðŸ˜†
It will take time. And as far as the super romantic update is concerned, what was this waise? yeh romance kam laga tereko? Shararti kudi ho gayi ho tum. ðŸ˜†
Chalo wait karo fir ek more romantic update ke liye. Will sure give u what u want.Try toh kar hi sakti hoon. ðŸ˜ƒ

arre yaar i was just giving some idea regarding the romance scenes since u felt u can do better than what u did today😉...don't worry i won't demand too much...i know the story has to move on to the point where Maan has to come back from Mohit....So do what u want....i'm happy to read what u write....😃