Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh thanks u updated................i missed ur updates.....................
loved this update..............
couple of things..............is the whole family disappearance coincidence or is it their plan to leave them alone for some days.................
loved their shimla trip and one thing i noticed the promise he makes to her till death do us apart............so i guess he is hell bent to know abt her pain and past probably in that he will discover his as well............
one more thing u said destiny has something in store for them and its going to b one hell of a big game..........watever it is is it going to b in favour of maaneet or not thats all i am concerned now.......
pl cont soon
-jia- thumbnail
Moi unreserved my space on page 71 😳
ninand thumbnail
hey... engaging story... great update.. like Geet's sweet relationship with Vicky...

So Maan has decided to go ahead uncaring of anything and anyone..😳.. poor soul.. feel for both...

do update soon.πŸ˜›
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update...πŸ‘...n yes after a very long time....

maan n geet r all alone.......together all the time......yeeyyyy...love it......ok that was silly me...πŸ€ͺ

i hope this want one of vicky's plan...god...no it cant be...ho bhi sakta hai...but he wud not lie abt illness ....wud he???πŸ˜•...i think i need to stop Q...n enjoy....

haaye....till death do us apart....😍...he said the same line...again...unknowingly.....woww....

bas ab geet ka cupboard kholo n apni pic dekho jaldi se....

n tum update karna...jaldi se....πŸ˜†

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part...
cont.sooon
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow...
u r a gr8 writer
lovely concept.
have read both intro's
will read the parts at night when everyone's sleeping πŸ˜†
do pm me pls. 
ixiaa thumbnail
great update...................liked d shimla holiday part😊.........d way geet is able 2 make maan laugh....... when geet feels something amiss  n  feels THEY R GOING 2 B SEPRATED😭...........D promise she takes 4m maan................."till death do us part"

I think by dis sentence u r hinting dat maan is not dead n mohit is actually maan............dats why dey have dis connection ........... its only matter of time dey both will realise dis.

plz continue soon n update ASAP
Edited by egrat94 - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon...
....soon enough πŸ˜ƒ

OH GOD . . . how did I miss it . . . I had bookmarked it long time back but I forgot after that . . . sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry . . . well, I read it and trust even while reading the introduction I was crying . . .  Don't we girls love a guy in uniform . . . I could on n on n on praising them . . . trust me I had butterflies reading the cute little confession . . . I do cry and smile reading stuff but hardly do I feel butterflies . . . I mean yeah the last time it happened was while I was reading the break up  (LIZ is simple awesome, amazing, lovely, she is a darling), then while reading Ripped apart(Don't have words to praise Sonia) and of course Home coming and Ek paal (Jaz, well she leaves me breathless) although in the latter two I cried more but then towards the end I did get those jittery feelings . . . and the list ended there . . .but now new entrant would be this FF . . . I mean the simplicity with which you penned down everything was so touchy . . . the proposal was like out of the blue yet serenely beautiful . . . simple words nothing fancy and absolutely contrary to the general wants of a girl . . . how should HE pop the question . . . but it was absolutely AMAZING . . . and u know what U R EVIL . . . you make us smile and the next moment you make us cry . . . even that small part towards the end where you made her cry made me cry . . . please don't mind but somewhere the after effects of the encounter were not up for ur standards . . . they were nice no doubt but u know I expected something else from you, something more intense may be . . . chapter seven I loved it . . . absolutely loved . . . her outburst at Vicky had me in tears . . . although they were just a few lines but anyway I cried . . . natural spring of water . . . man u cracked me up . . . that was GREAT . . . I absolutely am in love with Vicky (don't take me wrong) but I mean he doing all that for maaneet makes me adore him so much . . . when in chapter 9 he said bhai bhabhi while they slept I was like I love you . . . ok chapter 10 wherein u showed their virtual marriage I was in awe of ur writing . . . πŸ˜ƒ

oopsies . . . i forgot i had reserved . . .

PS . . . i am in ur buddy list but i guess u have a diff PM list . . . pweej PM me . . . although either way u will find me stalking the thread that i assure you . . . anyway thank u for the lovely FFπŸ€—
Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -jia-

R

Edited::

Geetiye πŸ€— Welcome back.. I hope you had loads of fun...
Ok before I comment, let me tell u, if you have any devil plans in your mind, nikaal ke baahar phaink de...u do any harm to my Maneet and I swear, eshu ki bandook se tujhe uda doongi...😑😑😑 πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†yesh!!! I had loooads of fun. Sorry ki i am replying so late. just had soo much to do. And dont worry. No having plans of harming Maaneet.. sorry, YOUR Maaneet. Mujhe Eshu ki bandook se bohot darr lagta hai.😲 Aisa mat karna please. Abhi toh paida hui hoon mai. πŸ˜†

I loved the update πŸ˜ƒ very sweet and heart touching.. I loved the past too..beautiful maneet moments..... I wonder if it was all Vicky's doing to leave the two of them alone. Haaye Maan doing tai-chi... Geet kab tak rokti apne aap ko...I am so loving this.....can't wait to read what happens next...so many possibilties!!! 
thank you yhank you. Ahem. Whether it was Vicky's doing or not, you'll know later. πŸ˜ƒ
Will they talk or will they kiss??? 😳 maybe both 😍 u have me dreaming abt the next part...so update soon kudiye....πŸ˜†

Bacche bigad gaye hain. Kiss chahiye bas. Ashleel bacche. πŸ˜†

Wonderful hun..❀️

Thankooo Jiu. πŸ˜Š