its beautiful poem
fabulous update
love it each part
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing update................i am so happy that god's will can never be changed by anyone............i am so happy that they are bound in matrimony may b a diff way but loved it..............cant wait for the next update..............
well wat can i say abt the poem very meaningful and touching the heart.........
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

πŸ˜†
Thank you. Ab kuch likh bhi do. Words of Encouragement. πŸ˜†

normally i cum out n blabber...but u actually left me speechless. i'll have to go back and reread to understand what part not to comment. whn i gave claps more a million times ..is bcoz..so many parts were worth praising...her dupatta stuck to the watch...i was wondering...since he is the one who broke her the news..did he know all the while ..that the dupatta was stuck?? was he in shock that he didn't dare take it off or he realized it later. what did he feel?? 

mohit realizing that ..this is no dream of his, rather, a stark reality that is right infront of him..walking n talking was beautiful. the way blurry geet became a reality was so surreal.
geet is irresistible for him. every occasion he is just there for her help. as if he is constantly shadowing her. is he like unconsciously just lurking behind her voice. following her every which way.
does he evn know what he is doing??
the maang thing was the perfect ending to u'r chapter.
all in all..after u'r update....i was left dazed and very very very happy.πŸ˜ƒ

the poem was so adorable. plz mohit/maan go n read it. what a wonderful writer she is
[/QUOTE]
Thank You thank you thank you so much. I really love the way you go deep into the details while commenting. This portrays how sincerely you read all the updates. And it really motivates the writer. Thanks again. As far as Mohit realising about the dupatta is concerned, it will come later. That has to be out, since i will tell you how Mohit took the realisation, because he realised it much later. So, wait for that part. πŸ˜Š
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
wow dear........it was so dreamy😳!!!! i loved it to the core, the way you explained every small detail, i felt as though everything was happening in front of my eyes........muaahhh!!!!❀️....this is for the POEM, as always it touched my heart and do include poems as often as you can......i'll be more than delighted to read them since it's written by my ⭐️!!!!! continue soon sweety....😊
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...wonderful update.... loved it...
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
owsome update...loved it..
update soon...
sakadafi thumbnail
That was a great update!! And the poem was simply beautiful!!! Amazing writing and the capture of emotions.. πŸ‘
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Oh.what a romantic update...
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
That was so cute..
They actualy got married... Love that. Fantastic update... Wow now maan's dream came true...
Now its going intresting... Now they r becoming more and more closer...
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
wow...it was awesome....
now they are married...symbolically ofcourse....but yayyyyyy!!!!
though i wished there were more holi moments b/w then....but i think i should not be greedy.....πŸ˜†