Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by preethia

loved the update..................loved their kiss as well............it was emotional and perfect...................thank u so much for kicking natasha out for time now.................but will he get back his memory b4 she comes back............hope more of maaneet moments and pl do something so he realises that he is maan and not any mohit.............thanks for the pm

Thanks dear. lets see if he gets his memory back within the time frame u think he should, or not. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by rokhshana

Wow...wow., loved it... Oh maan and geet were in full romantic mood.. Oh the kiss huh.. So dreamy... Good u sent natasha to mumbai....love maaneet.,
hahahahah... Tu to mujhse bhi chalak nikli.hehehehe What u said U just closed ur eyes and imagined that Maan Singh khurana is kissing u.. Hahahaha, that was amazing.. What a dream. Same here dear.. Hehehehe.

hehehe. yeah hahaha. i did imagine that. tabhi toh itna HOT likh paayi (well it is hot according to me. nahi lage toh bata dena. πŸ˜†)
Thanks for ur lovely comment. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by hinalshah

i loved it n im veryyyyyyyyy happy that u kicked natasha out n hope she never comes back only
hahah. thanks dear. but unfortunately she will have to come back to add some spice to the FF. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by basicquestion1

awwwwwwwww luv u so much for updating so promptly..then kicking out sasha. ahh all hail to u ..u r awesome.
the kiss was scrumptious. no complaints..specially after u'r description of "I just closed my eyes, and imagined Maan Singh Khurana kissing me" ...after reading this..it just played in my mind all over again and with alot of flavor🀣
luvd it how maan /mohit was not accepting that he had done anything wrong by taking care of geet. rather he was fighting for it. shoo shweet. 
can't wait for the nxt part. plz continue soon.πŸ‘πŸΌ
thanx again for a wonderful read n spoiling us.πŸ€—

hehehe. πŸ˜† i knew u would love the fact that she has been kicked out. + the kiss too. Agar u would have said na that u did not like it, then fir toh bas, durga ban jaati mai. πŸ€£
Thanks for the beautiful funny comment. πŸ˜† loved it. πŸ˜Š
PS: dont be spoiled kuch zada hi. aage wait karna padega. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SaJan-SaJan

hi.. awesome update....
wat a surprise... u kicked natasha out... he..he.. but m happy...
i hope there wl b lots more maaneet since natasha is out nw...
i wsh maan gets back his memory b4 she returns...
n d kiss was just perfect...
plz do cont soon..
thnx 4 d pm...

haha dear. thanks a lot. πŸ˜Š
about the maaneet scenes, i plan to include some more of those. πŸ˜Š
thanks u liked it. 
Originally posted by PerfectYaRav

Geet  πŸ€—.....Awwwesome updates....i already read them twice 😳....loved the past from Maan's POV......and what a poem my dear.....u are soooo talented.πŸ‘.....made me all 😭.......every daughter can relate to it........Maaneet kiss was dreamy 😍.......plz never say u are not good at writing romantic scenes......u rock themπŸ‘πŸΌ.....and why not if u have inspiration from MSK πŸ˜›........Maan all worried about Geet was so touching......my heart aches for them......the best part is  the evil witch Natasha 😑 is out of the picture.......and a one way ticket  πŸ˜ƒ......u made my day πŸ˜†.........the Mahi moment in the car was so sweet.......waiting for more Maaneet moments......plz continue......thank u for the PM......TC 😊

Thank u so much dear. I can see that really All of u are Very very happy that k have thrown her out. but dont fly on cloud 9. its just temporary. πŸ˜†
thanks again. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by SapphireFlames

Thanks dear. lets see if he gets his memory back within the time frame u think he should, or not. πŸ˜Š

i think he shud start to doubt himself being mohit and he shud start to find out more abt it i think natasha shud b with him when he realizes that he is maan and in front of natasha things shud go from her hand.............that will break her forever.............sorry to sound so maniac in hurting natasha to the core............ god but i hate anyone coming in bw maaneet............
Originally posted by shah10

amazing update.
thx for the pm.

thank u dear.
Originally posted by MsMovielover

OMG i'm sooooo HAPPPY
ohh loved it it was so amazing 😳
would i be too mean if i said i hope natasha never returns 😈
ohh now i cant wait for the next update & see maaneet together without the evil witch 🀣
P.S are they going to talk about their kiss & how they feel towards each other

hahaha. no u wouldn't be too mean dear. πŸ˜†
Because every single person who reads my ff wants this only. πŸ˜›
i would avoid them talking about the kiss, cuz that might create more awkwardness. And since i'm here to lessen the awkwardness, and let them confess, i dont think they'd be talking about the kiss. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

OMG! this is getting interesting!

I want some more passionate & intense scenes between maaneet :)

WHEN will he find out that he is Maan & Geet is HIS WIFE? ;(

UPDATESOON!

onequestion; for how long maaneet are married?

yes sure u will get all the scenes u wish to read. πŸ˜Š
And regarding ur question, first of all, they were not married yaara. please read the updates again carefully. They were engaged to be married. πŸ˜•
And dont worry, he'll find out the truth soon-ish. πŸ˜ƒ
thanks. πŸ˜Š