Fan Fictions

Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :) - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, i have only started reading this today....
its brill ..
please update it quick lol :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hello there. Am really sorry for the delayed update.  I had issues.
Anyway, without any more delay, here is your update. I thank all the readers who waited so patiently for my updates. Love you all so much. Also, this update may seem a little confusingπŸ˜•, so if anybody has any questions, feel free to PM me and ask, or just post as ur comments here. Also, its a short update. but worry not, the long one is to come just after this. πŸ˜³

Dedicated to all my lovely readers. The update. πŸ˜Š

Chapter 6: Revelations

Natasha reached Vicky's car. She was jittery about the whole scenario and the fact as to how would she be able to present an explanation to whatever happened. Silently, they smiled at each other, settled in the car and drove off. She was almost sure that they knew him. No matter hoe much she had tried to hide it, the truth was finally out.

Or was it?

"No, I wont let this happen", she thought to herself.

She wouldn't. She couldn't. She couldn't let Mohit away from herself. He was hers and only hers. She had saved his life after all. If not for her, he'd probably been dead long ago. He definitely owed it to her, and her father. She was furious, and anxious.

"I wont let those people take him away from me", she chanted in her mind.

"Natasha?!", a voice boomed in her ears, making her snap out.

"Uh eh! Yea Vicky! Sorry!", she stuttered.

"Are you OK? I've been trying to get your attention for the past 2 minutes. You are just not responding. Everything fine?", he asked.

"Yes actually! Sorry Vicky! I was just lost somewhere err. ", she said nervously.

"Its OK!", he smiled and added.

"By the way, I've got a surprise planned for you. Interested?"

Now, she was more confused. Here, she had expected at least a confrontation, if not more, and he was talking of surprises? A part of her was relieved but a part still worried as to what exactly was on Vicky's mind. Could he have let it go so easily? Was he playing tricks? She frowned with the thought.

"Vicky is a friend, has been a close one. Why would he do such a thing?", she thought.

A halt brought her back to reality. She looked around. They were outside Vicky's apartment. Vicky got out of the car and held open the door for her in a gentleman way. She stepped out. Instantly, she saw black. And she realized that Vicky had blindfolded her. She was filled with panic and fear.

What was he going to do?

As she was blindfolded, he walked her inside. After what seemed eternity to her, they stopped walking. He then removed the black cloth from over her eyes. She opened her eyes and let out a sigh. The view in front of her was spectacular. She was stunned momentarily.

"Surprise", Vicky exclaimed, which brought her back to her senses.

For a while, she forgot all her fears and panic, squealing in sheer wonder and astonishment.

"So this was what Vicky had planned. And I was thinking what not.!", she muttered to herself.

Vicky led her inside and they cut her 'welcome cake'. All their friends cheered, and applauded. After a while,, music filled the atmosphere and everybody, except Vicky got busy partying.

His mind was working with speed of light. He very well knew that Natasha wouldn't have revealed about her fianc, so he had tricked her. Now, he could smoothly talk his way out as she had shed her inhibitions with alcohol down her throat by then. Somewhere, he did feel guilty, but he had no choice altogether. So, he buried the guilt inside, and went ahead with his plan.

"So, Natasha! Did you like my surprise?", he asked.

"Awww Vicky! I loved it. Its amazing", she replied enthusiastically.

"So, since you're here, how about we talk about our lives after the university. I mean we've hardly been in touch after that. So tell me? What's up with you? I know you're here from Mumbai for the CWG project with us. What else?", he queried.

"Umm Vicky! You know after college, I just returned to dad and kinda helped him put with business. And then I got engaged with Mohit and....", she said when Vicky interrupted.

"Mohit yeah! Pretty nice guy he seems. How did you meet him? Just curious you know!", he asked with hope in his heart.

She was drunk. Yes! But not THAT drunk that she would let everything out. She was utmost careful when it came to talking about Mohit.

"Vicky! How could you forget? I mean I agree that its been long time since we talked. But I guess we have been pretty close eh?! I told you about Mohit in the Uni days remember? I actually am sure I told you.", she said, making a face.

And then it struck Vicky. Natassha HAD told him about Mohit; and he did remember it all. How could he forget?! The way she had described him, it seemed as if she was talking about somebody just like his Maan Veerji. Though he hadn't seen him, he was sure that Mohit did resemble Maan in some way or the other. But this was a shocker for him. And obviously this meant that he wasn't Maan since he had failed to recognize him, Arohi and even Geet.

"Is it possible? Two people having the same face, the same behavior? Is it logical? Natural?", he thought. But the ogic seemed to be in perfect place.

Naasha had always talked about Mohit. And she knew him from even before she had known Vicky and vice versa. So, this was possible. Mohit resembled Maan, but he wasn't Maan. And here, even thought the logic seemed to fit in, Vicky wasn't still convinced. He still had his doubts.

"In vain! Everything in vain!!", he thought frustrated.

After the party, the following evening, Vicky had talked with Natasha a lot, trying his best to divulge some detail, even a minute would've done that his Maan veeriji was alive. But Natasha ardently stood with her stand. She had convinced him that he was Mohit.

Whilst the conversation, not once had Vicky mentioned anything about Maan, other than explaining the previous night's incidents. He had told her that Geet was not in her right mind and the separation from her husband for a long time had made her react the way she id. He told her that Mohit hugely resembled Geet's husband and his brother a lot. But he did not tell her anything about their misfortune. He lied to her that his brother had left the family and had gone to permanently settle in Canada. Vicky did not know why, but he just did not want to tell her the truth, lest he lost the single ray of hope that he was left with. Though he had a pretty hard time convincing himself that the man who strikingly resembled his Veerji wasn't actually him, he had to believe it since there was no proof and all the facts seemed to just be in place.

So, in the dark of the silent night, with a heavy heart and a despondent look on his face, he lead himself home, preparing for the infinite questions that were to come his way through the two beloved ladies of his life.

Tomatoes and chappals and andes welcome. i have my umbrella ready. πŸ˜†

I know this update kinda sucks, but this was all i could give for now, seeing my condition. i'd still love you no mater how many tomatoes and chappals and andes i get. at least u guys read whatever i put in the name of update. 

thank you thank you. i love you all. now please hit the like button and comment. πŸ˜†

Link to the next part: Chapter 7: Persuasion and Arrival

Edited by SapphireFlames - 13 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
ooooooooooooooooo I is first- yes yes yes woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ok sooo Miss Geet - what would you like??
Tomatoesssssssss - dnt woz I have a full crate ful of them
Ande?? yes yes mum brought sooooooooooooo many- breakfast lunch dinner is all about ande - would be more than happy to get rid of a few dozen
erm chappals? nahi nahi i like my shoe collection- woh nahi de sakti

hmmmmmmmmmmm

ok since ur not well - and you have a test for coaching i'll let u be!!!!!

Nice update

ut oh.......not liking natasha's mind thoughts -nahii make her see sense yaar - ufffff

vicky ka plan fail karna zaroori tha kya??? ufffffff

chalooo ab jaldi seee lamba wala update dedo varnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......................hmmmmm soch ke bataoongi😳
Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Tishuu

res

ooooooooooooooooo I is first- yes yes yes woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ok sooo Miss Geet - what would you like??
Tomatoesssssssss - dnt woz I have a full crate ful of them
Ande?? yes yes mum brought sooooooooooooo many- breakfast lunch dinner is all about ande - would be more than happy to get rid of a few dozen
erm chappals? nahi nahi i like my shoe collection- woh nahi de sakti

hmmmmmmmmmmm

ok since ur not well - and you have a test for coaching i'll let u be!!!!!

Nice update

ut oh.......not liking natasha's mind thoughts -nahii make her see sense yaar - ufffff

vicky ka plan fail karna zaroori tha kya??? ufffffff

chalooo ab jaldi seee lamba wala update dedo varnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......................hmmmmm soch ke bataoongi😳

hehehe. thanks for not nikaaling the muhurat of my NEW umbrella. πŸ˜†

and long update pakka sometime soon. πŸ˜³

thank u thank u thank u so much for ur undying support. i love u. oho. i got so senti. πŸ˜†
ayu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Looked for everything damn I dnt have any andas or tomatoes hmm koi nahi I believe u will give us a long update next time so ur safe abhi ke liye

P.S get well soon 😊
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Geet...i hope its ur name...😊

I came across ur Ff yesterday only....and today I read it in one go...its a fabulous one.....U write so well....I just sent u buddy request too,pls pm me when u update....and I hope Maan n Geet will meet soon enough...pls clear at least some part of their confusions....And I liked the character of Vicky,he's such a big support to Geet in her need.....😊
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'm sorry....i shouldnt say this....
but right now i really want to throw tomatoes on u....
.as u alreaady gave the right to us....πŸ˜†
itni short update wo bhi itne time ke baad...grrrr.....
iski to i can thing only one punishment.....
a verry long update...for mext time...with at least few maaneet moments...
n by nxt time i mean 2moro or monday....so that we can enjoy our weekend...

P.S. loved the update....vicky is sharp...but i think she is also very gud...not spilling the beans...

P.P.S. do take care of your health...get well soon...

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this Natasha is one sharp minded woman...vicky's plan went down the drain :( im glad he didn't mention the whole truth about maan.

thanx for the update, and i agree, it was short :( hoping to read ur next update soon. thanx hun 😊
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 part but quite short
Vicky was smart & sneaky wiv his tricks 2 get sum info but sameera isn't any less
Fink Sam luvd Maan since college days n now afta many years attained him
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 PM
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geet πŸ€—......Thank u for the update and PM....how long is Natasha going to hide the truth πŸ˜•.......hope Vicky finds out soon........waiting for Maaneet to meet again😍.....plz continue soon.....TC 😊

Thank You picture
Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago