Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy..just read both ur updates..awesome work!! i loved it..maan in love with geet..haha..wonder if geet writes about him in her diary as well..lol
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Geet.....................I am lost for words - the pages of maan's heart.....are soooo well written!!!! It's unbelievable................the way they have fallen ok wait I only know Maan's dil ka haal but still.........reading it from him is surely something nu - making u different from all else and surely unique - and thats good so keep it up!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG I can't wait to read Geet's side of things........I'm loving this FF more and more...and I'm like literally living in Maaneet's world 24x7
lool

awwwwwww I cant wait for more!!!!!!

I duno y i have a feeling MK is Maan - perhaps
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ohh how sweet...thx dedicating this part for me too...
again amzing part...love Maans character...
I could not help but die with her each sob. It was then that I knew, that she was the one....how beautiful written..
pls more of Maans thoughts...you are an amzing writer....so pls pls update asap...

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love it..
maan's love for geet is so deep..
awsome.
komlika thumbnail
PS: the following update dedicated to: (mirnalini, Manpreetmann, komlika, sakadafi, sonnal_17, Tishuu, rsroopali, and Neetu2825)

yeah me.. .............sorry i have to do this let me finish my dancing then will read ur update n comment on it πŸ˜†
sakadafi thumbnail
Thanks for the dedication...so sweet of you to do so πŸ˜ƒ

Great update! I like your style of showing Maan's progression of feelings towards Geet in diary style.  It's different and has been very well penned out. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Should be fun to see Maan in this new avatar...different from our angry young man πŸ˜› Looking forward to your next update!
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwww awesomeeeeeeeee
geet got her book published thts different n maan an army officer wowwww
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸΌawesome work yaar,.... β€οΈ it to the core. read all ur updates for the first time. too good 
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiv-gauri4eva

heyy..just read both ur updates..awesome work!! i loved it..maan in love with geet..haha..wonder if geet writes about him in her diary as well..lol

hahaha. sorry! but Geet does not write a diary. she just writes as a writer. πŸ˜†
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tishuu

Geet.....................I am lost for words - the pages of maan's heart.....are soooo well written!!!! It's unbelievable................the way they have fallen ok wait I only know Maan's dil ka haal but still.........reading it from him is surely something nu - making u different from all else and surely unique - and thats good so keep it up!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG I can't wait to read Geet's side of things........I'm loving this FF more and more...and I'm like literally living in Maaneet's world 24x7
lool

awwwwwww I cant wait for more!!!!!!

I duno y i have a feeling MK is Maan - perhaps

regarding ur FEELING. well, u'll have to follow the story.πŸ˜‰
and there would be no such thing as Geet's POV. Thats what i had decided earlier. But since u guys want it soooo badly, i guess, i can try. but i cannot promise. 
and more coming soon. πŸ˜‰
living in Maaneet world = Tishuu = Geet = all Maaneet fans. my mom is very pareshaan because of this.πŸ˜†
and thanks. πŸ˜Š