Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
well, here i am. back again. quicker than i thought.😛
anyway, this is the continuation of the intro. i did think of putting it up as chapter 1. but then i took the idea back. cuz it apparently is more of an intro again. but this time from his POV.

Oh! and before u start reading, this is a Maan Geet FF. if u guys want me to change the characters of the protagonists, do let me know after this post only. and if u dont want me to change the leads, do let me know can i relocate this topic to the Maan Geet forum. thanks and love all! 

Happy Reading.😊

Intro (continued)

His POV

The clear water gushed down the fall. And he stood at the edge of the pool, that had been created when water fell down from the waterfall and accumulated in the likes of a pond. His feet half dipping in the crystal water. He was lost in the rustling of winds, and the chirping of birds, but he could feel HER presence there. 

And then was it, that he heard the musical sound, that always made his heart jump and skip a beat- her laughter. He whipped around, but saw none. Dejected, he was about to turn around when a flying white dupatta caught his attention. Instantly, a smile played on his lips. He knew it was her. The trinkling sound made by the ornaments on her feet and her wrists- it was melodious, and it belonged to her. It was magical- the feeling- how this sound always pulled the strings of his heart in symphony. He followed the trinkles, his heart beat in accordance with the sound. He ran past the trees, searching for her but did not find her- he gave up.  He was disappointed- why would he not be- he had lost her! He came backed near the fall. What he saw there truly amazed his senses and shot up the dormant desire in him.

She stood there, under the fall, her white saree clung to her soft feminine form, hugging her curves, at all the right places. Her every curve, laden with water. What more could he ask for, than the sight in front of him. At the behest of his desire, he walked to her, and stood by her back. His gaze lingering on her- drinking in her terrific beauty, taking in every possible detail he could. And then he trailed his fingers on her back, as if trying to make sure if she was real, making her shudder with pleasure. His hands moved with a mind of there own. He bent his head down. She moaned. She sniffed. She turned around and hugged him, ever so tightly.

She held him, as if holding on for her dear life. And she sobbed in his arms. He enveloped her in his embrace, confused. Yes! he knew this touch. But why could he not remember. Her cries pained him. Each sob piercing his heart with a thousand needles. Each muffle was like a stab with a knife. He so wanted to see her face. Gently, he pulled her apart and she shook her head, as if in shame. Cupping her face with his hands, he ever so slowly made her look up. 

Those eyes, he knew them. That face- the beautiful features- all belonged to HER.!

"Geet!?!", he exclaimed.

"Maan!", she whispered, her eyes and her voice, full of immense love and passion.

His eyes flew open. He jolted upright on his bed. Beads of sweat covered his forehead. His hand went to the glass of water on his bedside table, and he gulped it down his throat, trying to calm his senses. 

"Geet!", he thought and sighed.

He has had this dream the nth number of time now. It was almost a habit. It recurred each night and disturbed his mind, his heart. He never felt at ease.

He knew the dream, yet he did not know it. The place- he had been there, but he could not remember. The sounds, voices- he recognised each too well, but he could not recall anything. And the girl. 
"Geet!", was all he could say again and remember. That was here name, supposedly. Who was she.?! She had appeared familiar, too familiar for his comfort, even in dreams. Did she exist? And if she did, how did she know him!? He had never met such a girl. None looked like her, or sounded like her, for that matter. Then how?! and Who?!

Questions like these, and a million others, invaded his mind, each time after he had this dream. 
Keeping aside all these questions once again, he remembered his work, he had to leave for Delhi the next day. He better catch some sleep. He gulped some water down again and pulled the duvet over him and lay on his bed. He glanced at his phone- 2 AM. He then shut his eyes tight, making an effort to go back in the world of pleasant dreams, hoping for a better tomorrow, as he did every day.

What he did not know was, that tomorrow held answers.! From tomorrow, a journey would begin- an enthralling journey- that would change his life for ever.! 

Link to the next part: Chapter 1- And the Journey Begins 

Hit the like button, and dont forget to comment. ðŸ˜³
Edited by geet105 - 13 years ago
heycookie thumbnail

Wowwwwww dear its too nice
Love u and love the update

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
o my u r truly fab. Im glad ur writing nw. That was too good. Plz cont soon x
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tishuu

o my u r truly fab. Im glad ur writing nw. That was too good. Plz cont soon x

thanks a lot tishuu. ðŸ˜Š

and lemme know, if u are okay with the characters?
if no, suggest someone. if yes, temme how do i relocate my FF to Maneet Forum!😊
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Originally posted by: farheen9

Wowwwwww dear its too nice
Love u and love the update

thanks farheen . ðŸ˜Š
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geet105

thanks a lot tishuu.😊

and lemme know, if u are okay with the characters?
if no, suggest someone. if yes, temme how do i relocate my FF to Maneet Forum!😊

Of course i love the characters. Maaneet r lyk meri jaan yaar haha. Hmm well i dnt knw about relocation. But u started this in fan fictions so i guess u cud erm just have another thread open in maaneet forum with a link to this. And u shud put maaneets initial in the title even if u dnt have a proper title yet xx
komlika thumbnail
Amazing .......make it about Mann n geet ....do PM me
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tishuu

Of course i love the characters. Maaneet r lyk meri jaan yaar haha. Hmm well i dnt knw about relocation. But u started this in fan fictions so i guess u cud erm just have another thread open in maaneet forum with a link to this. And u shud put maaneets initial in the title even if u dnt have a proper title yet xx

ok. and this may sound so dumb of me. but i dont know how to edit the title. please help. ðŸ˜³
rasikdhara101 thumbnail
omg wow this is amazing ! i wasnt gonna read t at first but then i was like ehh ill read it and omg...im so happy i did ! its amazingg ! update the first part sooon and please PM me if you could =] PS....my add a buddy thing doesnt work for some reason so if i have to add you for the PMs...is it ok if you send me a request? im sorrry hahaha idkk wat happened to it though....but thankss hahaha i reallly wannna read ur Ff
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
i really liked it...the dream its so intriguing, loved it..plz do continue and add me in pm list...i wont be able to read continously but when i have time, i will read and comment......