India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :)

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Hello guys! i have been a silent, and sometimes, an active member here. I really love all the writers here, and it has inspired me to start my own FF. Smile

I'm still an amateur, and would need loads of support by u all. This is my first time, and i would PM u all as i update. Also, i wont be updating frequently and regularly, as am busy and stuck up with college and my job. So please cooperate with me. Embarrassed

And and and. I haven't yet thought of a title. So please help me by dropping in ur valuable suggestions after reading. Wink
And dont hesitate to criticise, and like, and appreciate. LOL

Thanks all. Love u. And here i Go...

I have also written an OS very recently. Here is the link if you want to have a look.

red hearts

PS: The credit of the above Design and the pic goes to the one and only Ratna a.k.a PerfectYarav.Clap
 I really thank her from my heart for this amazing idea. Thanks Ratna. Smile
Keep coming with more ideas to help me making all this more attractive. LOL
And *applause applause*Big smile
Thank you so much once again.Embarrassed

Intro:

Her POV:

Cupping a mug of hot chocolate in her hands, she sat by the window sill. She had been doing this for a while now. The place had become her solace. She could gaze the night sky from there. She could count the stars. She could smile, and she could cry. Broken Heart She could think and talk with herself. There would be no one to ask her any questions about her doings, her mood and her feelings. Day Dreaming

It were days like these, that would transport her back into those times, that world, those memories. The memories of HIM. And then she realised, Something was amiss. Yes! She placed the mug in a corner, and walked towards the side of her bed. She opened the drawer and lay her hands on IT. After taking the feeling of the smooth texture for a few seconds, she held it up-close to her chest. She took in the scent, the familiar musk. A lone tear escaped her eye and slid down her cheek. She walked back to the sill, collected herself and sat there, the wall supporting her back.

She closed her eyes, let a sigh and then opened the first page of IT. As she opened her eyes, she was there, walking down the memory lane, with HIM. It was an entirely different world than the one that she had been living in now for a while. It was HIS world. HER world, but most above all, it was THEIR world.

Love,
~Geet~ Smile

Link to the Next Part: Introduction II

Here is the index for the easy access to all the updates. Smile

Edited by SapphireFlames - 17 June 2011 at 3:27am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetm.jatainDDVDshaaaPaloma_Dsamaira39richu26YellowtullipsRainNshineursrithikaMaankigopiMadhuhemvbayu14DancinFirefliesPebblezSaJan-SaJanTishuuManpreetmannNH1971avani_9mystique_girlmishtibpreetymaaneet286pearlchubzyamzu32iqbals4everCytherea.Lina.punjabi.princeseuphorickomlikaesha143kweetrockstarsanu3108maankigeet4eversmj1977.shrutibasicquestion1ritzy09iMadzkiran_ratiwalkintomylifexZohamaaneetpunam2712-Mishu-SoapoperasrfunShalversroopali--Ratna--hinal_maaneetjanu_2006ibelieveinpinkMrs.Hulkpickachuspvdnotfadedaway.CookieMonster.

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
wow i loved each word of that! That was soo go whre u been hiding? Wow erm well cnt say much 4 the title because im unsure of ur plot but one thing that came to my mind was, 'Counting Memories' or 'Rejoicing/Reliving your love/memories' :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SapphireFlames

.CookieMonster. IF-Addictz
.CookieMonster.
.CookieMonster.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Very nice dear
Love it
Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
another title and its ur own words, a walk down memory lane. Lol its rigit there under ur nose

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SapphireFlames

SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tishuu

wow i loved each word of that! That was soo go whre u been hiding? Wow erm well cnt say much 4 the title because im unsure of ur plot but one thing that came to my mind was, 'Counting Memories' or 'Rejoicing/Reliving your love/memories' :D

aaww.. thanks a ton! :)
i had been apprehensive to write, cuz i was unsure of myself, but thanks fr ur support. :)
and the title, yes that too. i'll consider, but i still need some more time, as i myself haven't continued the story as yet.Tongue 
till then, whats the harm in reading a title-less ff. Wink
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen9

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Very nice dear
Love it

thanks farheen Smile
kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
wow
for a first timer, u r too good, just amazing,
as for the title, i'll let u know if i get something,
for now, thanks for the pm,
n do update soon

love
pooja
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
it's beautiful. But I hope there is more.
But loks like its goin 2 b a sad story.

Go to top