Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by dreamz12

@intruderfast
you may be rite.................It will be shock to every1 if its not Veer's child incl the viewers.

But lets hope this doesnt remain a secret....but get exposed right away as to who is the father...I wud hate it if taps uses this pregnancy against Veer..
how will she use it against veer,
amyways veecha will be together, no matter what
lets forget abt tappu, iccha will be pregnant soonSmile

She may hide the fact that Raghu is the father...cvs are capable of doing such things...
oh no i dont think anyone would believe her after this exposure,
not even her parents,

okay..Smile lets hope today we get see some  veecha romance..

yes this week there has not been much of veecha romance, pls aaj romance chahiye

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Aditi , ur forgetting more powerful person who can make veer babu live and die with taps ........... no no not nani its

MAI, she will kick taps out but when she will be back with proof she will do aarthi and make veer accept her ............

If that was the case, she would have done that already.  And even though she did not like Veer marrying Ichcha, she has not forced Taps on him. She is only interested in the baby and not in having Tappu as her bahu. So later if she feels that Taps was really pregnant with Veer's child, she would try to get that child only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by neenu55

at the last segment they just showed taps and said

soon it will be revealed in uttaran that she is realy preganant

and it will give shock to everyone
ek baat batao neenu, why would it give shock 2 everyone, TongueWinkLOL,

i also surprised abt the shock
may be it will give shock to tapni only
or to viewers
i think she wont be preggies with veers child,
u know if she is indeed pregnant with veers child, mai would again think she is carrying vansh with her.
and i dont think cvs will do such ghor annarth here,

Raghu will come and claim to be the father after she is kicked out of B house, thus clearing Veer's name and so Mai cannot imagine it to be Vansh's rebirthWinkLOL. Otherwise why has Raghu been introduced again in the story? I had thought that they would show Sid as the father in a flashback when he was blackmailing her with Vansh's suicide cd. Poor guy, he really loved Taps and now he is languishing in jail while she is roaming free and living luxuriously.

@bold Raghu can do this to protect Taps and keep her with him but does that mean he is saying the truth? 

I am one of those who hates the idea of Tapasya being pregnant with Veer's child or even the concept of Vansh rebirth thru her Angry so I wud like the child to be Raghu's but his character is such that he may say the child is his to get Taps or protect Taps. And Taps deserves the first not the later if u cud get my meaning.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

@intruderfast
you may be rite.................It will be shock to every1 if its not Veer's child incl the viewers.

But lets hope this doesnt remain a secret....but get exposed right away as to who is the father...I wud hate it if taps uses this pregnancy against Veer..
how will she use it against veer,
amyways veecha will be together, no matter what
lets forget abt tappu, iccha will be pregnant soonSmile

She may hide the fact that Raghu is the father...cvs are capable of doing such things...
oh no i dont think anyone would believe her after this exposure,
not even her parents,

okay..Smile lets hope today we get see some  veecha romance..

If Taps need to be exposed and the real pregnancy has to come out in the coming week that means Veer has lot of work on his hands D'oh so no time for romance Cry
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=dreamz12]@intruderfast

If Taps need to be exposed and the real pregnancy has to come out in the coming week that means Veer has lot of work on his hands D'oh so no time for romance Cry

bichare Veecha, abhi nayee nayee shadi hui hai...aur kin lafdon mein phus gayen hai...the moments that we waited so long between Veecha to happen are coming & gone like a blink of an eye...
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

at the last segment they just showed taps and said

soon it will be revealed in uttaran that she is realy preganant

and it will give shock to everyone
ek baat batao neenu, why would it give shock 2 everyone, TongueWinkLOL,

i also surprised abt the shock
may be it will give shock to tapni only
or to viewers
i think she wont be preggies with veers child,
u know if she is indeed pregnant with veers child, mai would again think she is carrying vansh with her.
and i dont think cvs will do such ghor annarth here,

Raghu will come and claim to be the father after she is kicked out of B house, thus clearing Veer's name and so Mai cannot imagine it to be Vansh's rebirthWinkLOL. Otherwise why has Raghu been introduced again in the story? I had thought that they would show Sid as the father in a flashback when he was blackmailing her with Vansh's suicide cd. Poor guy, he really loved Taps and now he is languishing in jail while she is roaming free and living luxuriously.

@bold Raghu can do this to protect Taps and keep her with him but does that mean he is saying the truth? 

I am one of those who hates the idea of Tapasya being pregnant with Veer's child or even the concept of Vansh rebirth thru her Angry so I wud like the child to be Raghu's but his character is such that he may say the child is his to get Taps or protect Taps. And Taps deserves the first not the later if u cud get my meaning.

We do not know much about Raghu's character from what they have shown till now, but he does not seem to be a very scrupulous character. They can turn the tables either way. If they are planning to improve Taps and make her +ve, then they can show him protecting her and she gets a guy who truly loves her. But if they want to show him as a grey- shaded character, they can show in a flashback how he took advantage of a drunk Taps or had a fling with Taps's consent, if they want to show Taps as a rebel. Anyway they have ruined the story so much that nothing will shock us any more. If they show it as Veer's child, they will definitely lose TRPs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=dreamz12]@intruderfast

bichare Veecha, abhi nayee nayee shadi hui hai...aur kin lafdon mein phus gayen hai...the moments that we waited so long between Veecha to happen are coming & gone like a blink of an eye...
i am also sad, the cvs r still focusing centrally on tapsAngry, why does she have 2 be shown so much. i want veecha 2 really go 4 a honeymoon after this exposure otherwise cvs ko gaaliyan dungaAngryAngry

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

i am also sad, the cvs r still focusing centrally on tapsAngry, why does she have 2 be shown so much. i want veecha 2 really go 4 a honeymoon after this exposure otherwise cvs ko gaaliyan dungaAngryAngry

yes, btw iccha looked very beautiful in that red saree...Smile....and I hope iccha pregnancy is revealed after their honeymoon....varna pata chala honeymoon cancel..

Go to top