tum mile serial jaisa koi nai:O:((

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=384647

krishna aur uskey saali arushi aj kal charcha mai hain
yani arhaan behll  aur avantika hundal
sunaney mai aya hai k dono k dil mai pyar hai aksar dono ek dosre k saath daikhe jatay hain
umeed hai k dono jaldd apney iss chori chorii walay pyaar ko duniaa k samney le ayengey

😭😭😲😳😳
😲😲
😲WHT IS TISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS😡😡

jhooottt jhoooootttttt!!!ARHAAAAANNNNN is only mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😳😳
arhaaan its enufff now i want a yes or no frm ur side now bas baat khatam
cant stand tis roz roz ka jhamela😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭
dear we r almost fed up of listening this news uncountable times and there seems to be no concrete proof still .....if two co actors talk to each other it dosent means they both luv each other ...............why to pay heed to all thes type of news .................
i believe and trustt onlyy my arhaannn myy hottieeee and will wait for his yes or no ............not interested in all this ............
lubbb uuuuu arhaannn .......my handsome my sweet heart 
muahhhhh
Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

sunaney mai aya hai k dono k dil mai pyar hai aksar dono ek dosre k saath daikhe jatay hain
umeed hai k dono jaldd apney iss chori chorii walay pyaar ko duniaa k samney le ayengey

😭😭😲😳😳
😲😲

jhooottt jhoooootttttt!!!ARHAAAAANNNNN is only mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😳😳
cant stand tis roz roz ka jhamela😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭
Arhaina beta - the news channels have been torturing us for days. they have all been at it.
They are all attacking him.
Don't worry - dun cry, we are here for you.
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

dear we r almost fed up of listening this news uncountable times and there seems to be no concrete proof still .....if two co actors talk to each other it dosent means they both luv each other ...............why to pay heed to all thes type of news .................
i believe and trustt onlyy my arhaannn myy hottieeee and will wait for his yes or no ............not interested in all this ............
lubbb uuuuu arhaannn .......my handsome my sweet heart 
muahhhhh

yhaaaa ma dts wht m sayhi if 2 ppl r sittitdr roahmi tgdr or tlk iska yheh matlab k deyh r a couple😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😆😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
buhh he shuhd sayh it aaaa atleast yheh tuh bolboo myh hawtttieeeeeeeeeee dat ur hahmre aur kisi k kabi b mooooooooo
Originally posted by carisma2

Arhaina beta - the news channels have been torturing us for days. they have all been at it.
They are all attacking him.
Don't worry - dun cry, we are here for you.

haaa pata hai hes meraaaa sirf meraaaa ehehe buhh yhs he sshh sshh kuhch bolta kahey ai 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
see arhania this is a time arhaan needs our support must b upset dont cry and just always trust him and support him if we cry then we will help  these news channels getting what they want
Originally posted by telstra

see arhania this is a time arhaan needs our support must b upset dont cry and just always trust him and support him if we cry then we will help  these news channels getting what they want

ya i was i m il always b wit ma hawtie ma arry buhh i wish he shutsss al these bad mouths😭😳
I TRUST arry😳😳
Edited by ArhainArhaan - 13 years ago

same old news different channel...does channels (TV STATION) win awards too for the news they put out. Nainaji, and son Adarsh, are romancing each other, how come they didn't pick up on that or even mention about it. maybe is not news worthy for them. fishy fishy fishy.

Originally posted by mia03

same old news different channel...does channels (TV STATION) win awards too for the news they put out. Nainaji, and son Adarsh, are romancing each other, how come they didn't pick up on that or even mention about it. maybe is not news worthy for them. fishy fishy fishy.

i hope u r not angry with me
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

😳
😲😲

cant stand tis roz roz ka jhamela😭

😭

yaar ,dont mind this media b/c they dont have minds😡😡😡😡even Ive noticed arja looked tensed and worried at red carpet and arhaan was kept telling pooja  something and showing her 😕 probably that nasty media were bugging him there too😡😡😡😡yaar ,they came together and gave interview 👏👏👏so we still need more justification and answers  and may be they  are waitng for a right time to open their relationship ,I mean arja relationship 😍