Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 9)

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapoor

awesome maris but is this story ur creation or its real i mean in this seril plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell luv u u r so imaginative

Shobra thaz  4 the compliment.. this ff is purely a figment of my imagination and not real...
If it seems like reallife happenings then I take it, my writing is good and impressiveEmbarrassed
keep reading and enjoy and do post ur criticisms and comments liberallyLOL
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Chapter 13

The cool, breezy, burnished, rusty colour of the Autumn season was  blanketing the sleepy hill town of Mussorie.The Shardostav conducted by Untharanchal Govt. every october, for a week  was in full swing.Its a melting pot of Art, atisans displaying  their wares; Of Music and dance and theatre groups entertaining people...the whole atmosphere of Mussorie is filled with vibrant  colours and the air so resonant with sweet music.. 

During one such day, Saachi enterd her school,determined to forget her worries abt the stalker or her impending ladki dekhna..,With spirits so bright, smile on her face and song on her lips she greeted her class...the children felt this enthusiasm rubbing on them.." Baccho, today we'll practice at the Auditorium to get a feel of the stage, okay"... she heralded them towards the hall.. calling out to her assistant she said " if the Lights, camera,Action people come guide them to me I have some changes to be implemented"...The rehersals started in full swing...

Shravan breezed into his office as usual..he was always on the move, restless, impulsive and a man of action, a man of untapped energy waiting to  be channelised..."Bunty aaj thum IAS training college javo aur us Alumini party   function ko finalise karo".... Viren greeted him and said " Shravan Doon school se phone aaya tha... Woh MS.Sharma  wants to discuss some finer points of the programme with you.. You proceed there now.. I'll hold fort here" 

Shravan rode into Doon school and met the Dean's secty.. Along with another admin staff member, he was taken around the premises.. they discussed where the stalls, the food court,the games parlour, the welcome arches and other decorations were to be put up...Finally after the secty excused himself,Shravan and the staff headed towards the Auditorium where they were to meet Ms.Shrama...

The first thing Shravan heard through the open doors was a taped song flowing out of the loudspeakers... the mellifluous voice was singing a longing tune for its lover.. It was so soul stirring, that Shravan just closed his eyes and felt that aching, pining agony for a second... Both walked in to find the curtain down, behind which some dancing to this music was going on...the staff said "sir let me draw up the curtains for you, you will get an idea of the stage for ur lighting purposes and you can also meet Ms. Sharma".. Shravan slowly walked towards the stage and knelt down to look at the consoles of PAS(public address system) and the Lights; which r usually placed in the pit just below the stage..
His ears was still ringing with the divine musical voice, when the curtains drew up....

He saw two feet, dainty and small; pretty and pinkish white in colour adorned with ghunghroos..The bells of the anklet was ringing in tune with the steps of the feet that was dancing... He slowly lifted his eyes and saw a Skyblue and lemon yellow salwar dress filled with motifs of flowers..Either the simple dress was adding more beauty to the wearer or it was being honoured by its wearer..

Her hands were posed in the classical anjali mudra of katak style, as though welcoming him... He looked to see her chest heaving from the vigorous steps she had danced....He still looked up further to see her lips quivering, cheeks flushed and her fore head filled with beads of sweat...Strands of her hair had slipped from the knot on her head and blew about her face in an abandoned fashion... 

He was fascinated by the long sweep of her lashes, arrested by the smile and twinkling in her eyes...Khol lined deep black eyes inviting him to swim in them...Lustrous eyes that trapped his gaze so that he cld not look away...
He slowly straightened up without breaking the eye contact and looked at her on and on....

She saw him slowly erect himself as the curtain drew up...Arrested midstride in her steps, she saw him in faded jeans and a red and white checked flannels.. Feet wide, hands on his hips he posed a typical male picture..His face bright, His smile wide with laugh lines and curve at his lips end was so endearing...His hair messy as though someone had tousled it,gave him a boyish look; He portrayed  a picture of  a delighted child.
His eyes twinkling,smiling ,enticing her was so magnetic she cldnt avert her gaze..Black dark  radiant eyes  captured hers, so that she cldnt look away... 

They gazed into each other.... the back ground of children on the stage rehearsing faded away.. The staff and other members in the auditorium faded away... the seats in the hall faded away... there was only the music from the CD and the two of them dancing to it with their eyes..

Time stopped.... An Eternity passed....A lifetime lived...
There was nothing else in this world except the Two of them.......

Edited by maris08 - 12 January 2011 at 10:39pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha08Pedasandy.21ChocolateChickniru273Mr.Zkayshrankchitra77DaviIshrafan11IndefiniteLOVEnascoash91adventure_gurlmomma1128nycsweetie

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
WOOOOOWWWW !!!!!!!! amazing description about SaaVan's first meetingClapClap eagerly looking forward for the next update...cant wait to know whats gonna happen next...thanks for the pm!!!

maris08

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Maris!!!!! You can't stop now, not after writing this amazing meeting and the way they look at each other!!! Here I am at work and while reading this my eyes didn't even blink!!

I have an image where I see these 2 exactly standing there looking at each other.

Thanks for the PM and continue soon! I love this Shravan of yours, such a professional, own business and all! Continue please Smile

maris08

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maris08

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
maris !!!!!how do u rite so nicely !!
thanx soooooo much for d pm loved ur update !!!!

maris08

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 pm. So they finally meet. What a beautiful description of them meeting. Amazing maris, each detail so well described. I loved it. Do cont soon.

maris08

Go to top