Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 7)

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 pm. This stalker seems like some freak. Bechari sachi. Good writing maris. Waitin 4 next part. Pls let them meet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maris08

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Omg!!! the stalker's intentions dont seem to be good...
loving the way the story is proceeding...thanks for a double treat of updates today...pls continue soon...

maris08

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
omg so great plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue such an interstin story u made this story urself or is it the real one continue karo yaaaaaaar luv u

maris08

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
lol love the updateeeeeee

maris08

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Continueeeeeeeeeeee pleeeeeeeeaaassseeeeee!!!!!!! Day Dreaming

maris08

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
g8 update...thx for the pm

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Chapter 12

Saachi was home relaxing with a cup of tea after a long day at school..The other day she and her friends had settled that rajshri and uma will consult a pvt. detective, while Amit vohra will make discreet enquiries with some police  friends..  But today Rajshri had called up saying that the number on her cell was an unmanned PCO and there was no way of Identifying who the caller was.Though they had hit a dead end the detective was hopeful of making a breakthrough soon...
 feeling slightly better she closed her eyes to savour her tea , when nannu enterd the room.." Beta thakgai kya? bahar aavo hum sab thumse baatein karne hain.. 

seeing her whole family she wondered what cld it be now.. her mammi started the topic "Saachi, you remember abt the family nanna & nanni was tellin abt.. It seems they are interested in seeing you next week".... " haan beta, The Mishras r very good family...they were with us thr'out the safar.. so we know abt them well and we were pretty impressed abt their son Ranjan, who joined them half way..he in the states earning well and they are well to do also".. said nanna..
"We r all eager and hopeful this alliance comes thro.. And I promise you, u will not be hurt this time"  said Inder " arre theres no ques of rejection; samjho baat pakki ho gayi' said nanna confidently, at which all other expressed their endorsement with their nods....
" teek hai mama ji.. mein iskeliye raazi hoon.. par ek sharth hai..all the previous times the prospective groom hardly spoke to me..and later their family rejected me without giving any valid reason..This time I ald like to speak to the boy before accepting his hand.. okay" she spoke bravely gathering her resourses..
" jaan jaye par lachan na jaye...yeh kya bakwas hai.. hamare zamane mein our parents decided whom we shld marry and we  respected their judgement and married without even seeing each other.. phir aaya naya zamana ; thumhara mama aur mammi only saw each other in our presence and they were married with our approval...
ab yeh kaliyug mein sab kuch hota hai... how can we allow you to speak with the boy alone.. log kya kahenge?..retorted nanni angrily..
"SHanthi devi zara shaanth ho jayiye.. saachi is not asking anything new.. this is what happens these days.. thres nothing wrong in it.. go ahead beta have ur way this time" consoled her grandfather understandingly.. so with consensus it was decided that there will be a ladki dekna next week...

Meanwhile at the Jaiswhal's house   shravan was playing with his nephew, baby Apurva.. A sweet little bubbly wonder he was piggybacking on Shravan, drooling and laughing at his uncle's antics...the sight brought contentment in dadhi's and Madhura's mind.. How much Shravan has changed from his wayward days..

At the dinner table Pratap broached on the subject of shravan's marriage..All except shravan were pleased abt it.." toh baataon beta shall I start the ball rolling"... " nahi papa...mujhe shaadhi waadhi nahi karna..I want to concentrate and succeed in my venture..probabaly next yr I'll think abt it"Shravan replied...
" par bittu u have established urself well, earning decently, why not marry now and together with ur wife achieve what u aim in life"..dadhi asked...
"Hey Shravan koi ladki wadki hai kya, agar hai toh bhol hum pyar ke kilaf nahi hain.. ur r welcome to go ahead with love marriage".. said savrav..

Shravan gritted his teeth and mumbled to himself  "Yahan ghar mein Hitler aur sab log want  me to marry.. aur wahan bahar, Thara mere peeche padi hein, wanting to marry me...How can I love, or marry when Iam not even intersted in girlsWink"...." what r u saying Shravan"..." Ji papa kuch nahi, was reciting Hanuman ChalisaLOL"..
On that note they retired for the night..How wrong you are Shravan.. Your Bachelor Days  are not going last for long!!!.....

Edited by maris08 - 11 January 2011 at 2:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PedaChocolateChickniru273sangeeta9Mr.Zkdesigirl2kchitra77Ishrafan11DaviIndefiniteLOVEnascoash91nycsweetie

Go to top