Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 62)

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Oh Maris, this is so nice of you!! Hug
Although you know I haven't read the complete story yet but I really do appreciate the hard work and dedication you've put in completing your FF. By the response you've gotten, I can clearly tell how much all the readers loved this journey.
And no wonder, you were voted to be the best fan-fiction writer of the forum.
Keep up the great work and would love to see more FFs from you sooner or later. Keep us updated on that thought, if there is anyWinkSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Splendidly written  Maris!!!ClapThanks for the acknowledgement...Hug Shall miss your ff tremendously... Unhappy Do think of penning down another one, soon...

maris08

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Maris...thats so sweet of u to acknowledge all of us....u have earned our love n respect cuz u gave it back thousandfold.....ur FF was definitely one of the best i have read, i was totally enthralled by ur descriptions n the use of language n ur knowlegde in many subjects. Do keep writing...if u publish any book dont forget to post it to usWink....All the Best and will miss ur FF n SAVAN in it....acha one last request ...y dont u try a second season with SAVAN's twins??Smile

maris08

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Maris - it was a true pleasure to read.  Now that you are done - i think it's time for another, no? Wink LOL

maris08

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
nice of you to acknowledge your readers, it was a fantastic way to redeem what the storyline became in the  actual show, too bad the creatives did not take a leaf out of your book Baat Hamari Paaki Hai could have ran for a longer period of time and we would have gotten more quality entertainment for us fans. The  cast and crew really could have showcased their talent had creatives  handled the story better like you did in your story. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

maris08

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Maris

We miss your story  writing of BHPH in India-forums .You are going to become a good story writer Do keep writing .I have copied your Do Dil story from the beginning to end. It is difficult to believe that BHPH is over so also your story of Do Dil .If you want me to say in one word about you.You are going to become wellknown writer in one day.I wish you every success in your life and GOD BLESS TO YOUClapThumbs Up
Thumbs Up

maris08

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Maris dear,

Thanks for your kind words, but this one is ALL you and your creativity Clap You were narrating, we were eagerly listening Wink

Seiously, to write like this..you have a gift. With every update you made me want to read more (I was addicted Embarrassed).

The way you described everything, mindblowing Clap I could imagine everything so perfectly, because you stuck to the characters we already know. That's the hardest thing to do, keeping the characters like that, but you did it effortless. It was the Saachi and Shravan (and the rest of the characters) we know from BHPH. That made it all more perfect to read Big smile

If you ever want to write another FF, please do include me in your PM-list Embarrassed

Nothing but praise here, Maris, you're a true star Star

Heart

maris08

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
oh maris i really miss ur ff. it was a gud endin.full of kiddiesLOL
entha maris sukhaghalokke thanne. hey im not 4m trivandrum but juz for fun

maris08