Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 61)

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
What a beautiful ending, to an equally beautiful story, Maris!!!!Clap So Beautiful, SaaVan still madly in love with each other......and the result....twins. May god bless them ..... Extremely happy to see that there is joy and happiness all around.....HugHeart
 How I wish,you had been one of the writers,of the show. You would have done full justice, to the storyline, and would have given each character, enough scope, to showcase their talent.Day Dreaming
Hope to see you entertain us with a new ff very soon. Thank you.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
You're welcome MarisWink

maris08

izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Wonderful, Maris! :D Will really miss this story. Please write one again for SaaVan soon? :)

maris08

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maris08

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
wow maris !!
the ff could n  have ended better than this !!
sheila ur vm is like an icing on dis superb and marvellous end !!
beautiful update n creation !

maris08

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
OMG womdefull ff loved the ending great job maris keep wrtting more ff Smile

maris08

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Aww maris. I just read all the parts again. U such a brilliant writer. It was a gr8 pleasure to read ur ff. All emotions so well captured. Thanx for pm's and thank u for such a gr8 ff.

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Acknowledgements

The entry of Cameos(read Ranbeer,Mandira and others) started the downfall of our fav BHPH..At that time Sangeetha posted asking viewer's contribution to write(Saavan ff:continue)
Lucky started the ribbon cutting for the story,followed by Jahnvi, then Geethu, myself and lastly by Sheila...See the below link for it

The seed for my writing was sown at that time and I got so gunho about it and went to write more in that thread..I was egged  on by Jahnvi, Geethu and Sheila to write a new story on my own,which I religiously did so...

So my first thanks goes to my dear friends Jahnvi, Geethu and Sheila....

As I started writing Do Dil and posted chapters almost daily, a few people like Niru, Geethu, Chitra, Sheila, Ashwini,  Natasha,Davi, Priya(nycsweetie) kept me encouraging with their replies after each and every chapter till the last one...Am ever thankful to them for doing so as it gave me an impetus to write about our dear Saavan...

All others whose names I haven't mentioned like Anasuya ji,Kumar,Shobra, Aanchal, Shilpa,Maitri,Swetha,Sara,Anu, Maheim, Amisha, Deepali,Sonali and scores of others, plz dont take any offence...You  all did support me and started posting your comments midway of Do Dil.. It was nice to see such a fan follwing for this FF..

And to all other members who just pressed the like button, am still greatful that you saw my updates almost daily and expressed your approval for Do Dil..

To some others like Jahn,Anki, Lucky,Shalu, May and Su;my thanks to you as I know you all did follow my story and commented on and off, pressing like buttons and giving me your stamp of approval...   

lastly to all those scores and scores of silent readers whether member or not of this forum, Iam ever thankfull for taking your time and reading my story...

What started as a small seed has grown big and branched giving shade to all; My attempt to write a fanfiction has grown big somewhat like a novel, instilling confidence in me to explore further my writing skills and giving you all joy and pleasure in reading and enjoying them...

Finally at the very last I have to thank Ankita and Barun for being a wonderful couple as Saavan, making me adoring and admiring them and wanting to write about them as Shravan and Saachi...Every idea and word of narration was always played in my mind with them before my eyes, enacting out my story...That was the  kind of impact they created in me, which spilled out in the form of Do Dil Mil Rahein Hain....

Once again Thanks and Sukriya to all of you dear friends and members, the development team of this wonderful and simply rocking BHPH forum...

GOD bless you all and may you all keep smiling always....StarClapThumbs Up

Edited by maris08 - 27 February 2011 at 8:25pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamikchitra77ChocolateChickniru273sangeeta9ktmsMr.Zkdesigirl2Aanchal15shilparoxxDavichammak_challoash91shobrakapooormomma1128nycsweetie-Jahnvi-anasuya43adventure_gurl

Go to top