Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 54)

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

does Gopally had those po*no pics of Sachi or just simple blown up pics of Sachi alone?? Iam slightly confused here.....whenever stalker is mentioned  Rajeev's name pops into my mind...lets see...

Really Shravan is the bestest hubby n the family is the nicest one.....my poor Sachi wud have dreadful for her to see those pics of herself....gripping update Maris.....yea want more...thanx for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Chitra just blown up pics of Saachi, that were looking grotesque and out of proportionLOL

shilparoxx

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
whoa!!! So gopal isnt the stalker? Ok...next as chitra said my guess would be rajeev...but i have a feeling you are coming up to surprise us all with an unexpected stalker.....hhmmm....
WAIT!!!!! is it the dean???????????????? EEWWW what if it is! YUCK!

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Chapter 43

HE Planned his moves very well...It was difficult when security was tight during the wedding... But once a week  had passed by the natural laxity in the guards, paved way for easy  kidnapping...He knew that big fish needs to be netted by baiting small ones...His ultimate aim was Saachi, Apurva was only a tool to achieve it...Now with the toddler fed and well sedated, he was hardly troubled, by noise or curious neighbours...

Saachi's friends and family were equally worried and tried to pitch in their effort to be of any help to the Jaiswals...In the meantime the whole school was ablaze with these developments and the Dean, a wise man quietly releived Gopally and sent him off for further treatment...Saachi was excused from attending the school due to the extraordinary events happening....Even Shravan's friends carried the extra burden of travelling to and fro to Delhi, for the proposed mega event management, leaving him less worried about his job...

Exactly 5 days after Apurva's kidnapping, Saachi received a phone call from Rajshri asking her to meet immediately, regarding the kidnapper's hideout, at a particular address, if possible alone... Without even second thoughts about herself, neither informing Shravan nor the family, she left on her scooter to the said address... A pair of eyes was following her at a discreet distance...Saachi not aware of this nor caring for her own safety, rode with a single minded determination...

It was an outhouse of  an old colonial mansion, well hidden by a copse of trees and isolated from the main house...Infact so aloof was it that, Saachi was able to approach it only from the side road, running closely to the mansion but not connected to it...Rajshri's description of the location and the approach way was so good,that Saachi had no difficulty in reaching the place...Nor did she pay much attention to the mansion , which was now in decrepit and partially ruined, but  still rented out for occasional tourists...

Upon reaching the front door and finding no one there, she called out to Rajshri softly at first, then more loudly...Her heart beating faster , her hands shaking, her palms sweaty she slowly pushed open the door...

A day earlier in the afternoon

Rajshri after seeing her friends and bidding them good evening, left for home to spend the weekend...On her way she thought, she wanted to discus something with him...  She realized that he was not at home and had left for the guest house...She rode, her mind on the upcoming semester and the unfortunate incident at Sacchi's place... Stopping the vehicle in front of the house, knocking on the door , she called out his name loudly...He opened the door letting her in with a smile and asked her about the day in college, her weekend plans etc...

Suddenly there was a child's scream, a loud, ear piercing sound coming from somewhere inside the house....Suddenly the drawing room was silent, except for the still crying crying sounds of the child...Unable to control herself, Rajshri, jumped and rushed towards the source...opening fully the slightly ajar door , she stopped in tracks....

Shock was a mild word to describe how she felt...She was horrified and flabbergasted at the sight before her....She saw Saachi's  photos in various avatars; on the walls, on the desk, the mannequin, even the computer screen had a wallpaper of her photo...Rajshri was utterly disgusted by the po*nographic snaps and wanted to throw up immediately...

What was even terrifying and agitating was the sight of the toddler tied to the bed and screaming due to discomfort and irritation... It was pathetic to see a 6 month old baby, to be bundled up and tied like this... It was torture and cruelty rolled into one, given to the innocent and pure soul...

Apurva was crying inconsolably and writhing in pain... a small jeevan, unable to express its pain or hunger, tied up and bound in an inhuman manner; ... a toddler missing its mother; the comfort of her bosom, her lilting voice, her loving touch and caressing arms and sweet kisses...

It was an emotionally wrecking  sight for Rajshri...Running to the baby she untied all its binds and cooed it to a whimpering silence...Then she whirred around and saw HIM standing there with folded arms and eyes ablazing with envious fury..

"You, of all persons in the world, how could you do it? You make me sick with your perversion... your kidnapping of Apurva is beyond human nature...You are nothing but a lowly, contemptuous, monster"....she reeled of another set of a choice of bad words best left unsaid here...Her anger grew beyond bounds and she started throwing things at him, just to give vent to her aggression...

But HE was very quick for her.... In a flash he pinned her down her arms bent behind her and making her immobile..." Me a monster, I will show you what a monster can do, you will never regret seeing one he said"...With Apurva again starting to cry, he fiercely and  forcefully deflowered her...An animal, in its rage attacked, despoiled and raped, a pure and simple beauty, in her prime years...The scenes not worth describing here...

Much later, when the house was calm, HE entered the room and asked her to call Saachi to ask her to come over there, tomorrow...Rajshri refused, he threatened her, by saying he would hurt the baby badly...She pleaded with him to release the child, but to keep her instead...HE refused saying "The baby is my trump card, you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...But now that you know about this I can't let you out of my sight...Probably when Saachi comes here I will think about it"...HE said laughing cruelly and sadistically...

After much torturing HE was only able to record her voice calling Saachi to come to the said address...She pleaded him to reveal why He was doing this? What did he gain by all this?... But he stoically refused and said "will do so, all in good time" with a crooked smile on his face...Rajshri had no strength in her to fight him, when she was again subjected to physical abuse...Her only hope and prayers were Saachi not to answer the call and come over here...

Today and Now

Saachi slowly pushed open the main door, calling out Rajshri's name....Her heart beating faster , her pulse racing crazily, she took a step forward...

Edited by maris08 - 24 February 2011 at 12:19am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PedaChocolateChickayshranizanamikchitra77ktmsdesigirl2Aanchal15shilparoxxIshrafan11ash91adventure_gurlmomma1128nycsweetieanasuya43

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
thnx for the upadte but now im worried for saachi.
y dint saachi tell shravan.
please do update soon.
ur suspense is killing me

maris08

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Spellbound Maris!! Shocked I felt a sudden chill, when I was reading your description, about the house. With such a hideous character lurking around, it is not surprising. Hope, Saachi, Rajshri and Apurva are rescued from the clutches of this monster, pronto. Felt extremely sad, to read the calamity that had befallen upon Rajshri.Unhappy Cannot fathom, as to why Saanchi, did not impart the information about the phone call, to Sharavan ?Confused
Thanks for the pm.

Edited by Aanchal15 - 24 February 2011 at 12:58am

maris08

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
OMG Maris, what disgusting someone ties up a baby Angry

Please let Shravan find out quick where Saachi is, the idea alone Saachi is there in the same house the creep is...Cry

maris08

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
oh Maris....what a cruel n deranged beast to tie an innocent baby n force himself on a young girl!!! Poor Rajshri ...who is this person..is it Amit or one of their friends since she seems to know the monster...again a very gripping edge of the seat update n it is making me more anxious....thanx for the PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08adventure_gurl

Go to top