Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 52)

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
another lovely update, Maris!!! wonderful description of SaaVan's 'honeymoon' stage,as they call it...
and an unexpected twist!!!never expected the stalker to stoop down to kidnapping...well..now that shravan has got his suspicions, hopefully evrything would turn out well soon...waiting for the next update...thanks for the pm!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
W*H??? what the heck is this guy's problem?? I mean seriously what kind of person takes use of a poor innocent baby just so he can go on with his "plan" to get a girl. This guy has reached beyond the levels of vileness!!

maris08

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Story la twist kondu vandhu kalakkeetinga maris !!!! very nice.

maris08

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Maris loved the update!

maris08

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maris08

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Great Job Maris!!!!!!

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Chapter 42

An hour or two passed, then that night and suddenly a day passed by without any news whether Apurva was alive and fine...The whole household was in shambles with none able to concentrate on anything else...There was a helpless feeling of inactivity experienced by all...

The only constant source of comfort was the prayers and poojas offered to GOD, with the strong belief, their loved one was somehow alive...No ransom was yet demanded, no phone calls yet made by the kidnapper...

By this time the entire family became aware of the stalker and the ordeals Saachi went through, these past months...The families were very supportive and understood her plight, yet felt guilty and responsible for this incident to happen..."I shouldn't have let him out of my sight, I shouldn't have entertained my friends that day...Its all my fault"... she kept on repeating...

Even Nidhi , couldn't stand to see Saachi's self depression and consoled her "Jo hogaya so hogaya...My motherly feelings strongly indicate by baby is alive and no harm will come to him...Its only a matter of time that fellow will be caught"...she said with a new confidence and positive manner...

"But Saachi, this was only a warning....The real drama is yet to Happen...Thum kahi  pe bhi alke math jana...Iam more concerned about you now "...said a confident Nidhi in a protective manner towards Saachi...

A couple of days passed in a limbo....Each person didn't know what to do, how to console  and comfort the other...Food that was cooked was given away to the needy, for want of none having any appetite...Sleep was lost, happiness scuttled and the newlyweds still reeling from this shock....

Suddenly on the fourth day, news started trickling in... The police had a clue, a faint one though, but nevertheless could be important....They requested Saachi's presence in their midst, when the interrogation takes place...

Shravan, Pratap and Savrav accompanied Saachi to the place, the police had wanted them to be present....Seeing Dean Shastri, in front of a house, surprised all...Is the stalker and kidnapper the same person? Is he a known face to all? Many questions, much confusion; but answers to be given shortly, the air to be  cleared soon....With wildly beating hearts and racing pulses they stood before the Main door...

Opening the door forcefully, the police found an inebriated Gopal Das Yadav lying on his bed sleeping like a child, lost to the world....His room walls were splashed with Saachi's photos..Saachi as a teacher, singing and dancing for the children; as woman lost in thought, walking around the school campus....You name it, she was there and everywhere...

All the snaps surreptitiously taken on the mobile camera and  hidden pinhole camera of a pen...Blown and enlarged Saachi was indeed a sight; out of proportion ,hazy, and blurred....In short the room was grotesque looking and the sleeping man an ogre...

Sloshing him with water brought Gopally partially to his senses...Seeing the cops and others made him fully recover his senses..."Bataa, kahang chupa hai us baccha kho? Yeh sab kya hai?"... the police asked in their own polite manner...."Ughh, whats all this I don't know what you all are talking about? Whose child and what happened?" he asked in turn confused...

After much questioning and pleading the police realized he did not know anything about the kidnapping nor was he the stalker...Leaving him and promising the Jaiswals, they left for further search and combing operations...The sight of the room and the man who had created it made Saachi wanting to vomit and get away as far as possible, from both...

The Dean however gently guided the beaten man outside and slowly warmed him up to elicit response to this bizarre hobby of his..."Sir, You gave a life and hope; work and decent living...But it was not enough for me... I wanted more...After seeing Saachi, joining our school yrs back, I wanted to live life and wish and desire like  any other ordinary man...I knew I would never get close to Saachi...Thats why I took all these snaps and dreamt about her...I wish her no harm and know am not right for her...In fact I was happy about her chosen man and  her wedding"... he stopped to sip water after this long talk...

When prodded further by Shravan, Gopally said  " All these years I would go to Delhi quite often because I wanted to learn dance and music...I had almost finished my dance lessons, that's why I was absent during the wedding...Somehow my aim was to showcase my skills before Saachi and get her approval...But now am accused of things Iam hardly aware of or capable of"...he cried inconsolably like a broken man...A sick man best taken away for medical treatment...

Though his responses to this bizarre was not very convincing, they understood he was already a mental case, treated earlier...The only difference  was,he had now become a total basket case beyond redemption...

Leaving the Dean to handle him and to take necessary action about his future, the Jaiswals left the place...While driving back home, Pratap narrated how the police had zeroed in on him..."They acted on a tip from one of the school staff...He always seemed to be moving around Saachi and taking photos secretly"...

"Also his timing of absence from here, and Saachi receiving the letter, gifts etc were very coincidental...So the police probably thought he was the stalker and kidnapper...So we are back to square one... hmmmmm lets not loose our  hopes and  lets pray for the best"...he said hoping to instill some confidence and positives in all...

Saachi feeling a shiver down her spine was hugged and comforted by Shravan's strong arms... Reaching home they narrated this incidence to all, which only added to the already taut state of mind of everyone...None were happy about this, with only their anxiety increased drastically...  

When alone in their room, Shravan hugged Saachi fiercely not letting her go...Words were not needed to be said; it was implicitly understood that Saachi would be his and his alone...None can and should come near her...They belonged to each other and to none...Both were lost in each other... Their hearts giving strength and confidence; love and protection; solace and comfort...

But the most important thing was the fact the stalker and the kidnapper was out there in the large...Who was HE? What does HE want and wish to gain? ... Too many questions; very little answers...

Edited by maris08 - 23 February 2011 at 12:58am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

PedaChocolateChickniru273ayshranizanamikchitra77desigirl2ktmsAanchal15shilparoxxIshrafan11nascoash91shobrakapoooranasuya43adventure_gurlmomma1128nycsweetie

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
What an update!! Clap Had me sitting on the edge of my seat, when I was reading it. Came as a huge surprise to know that Gopally, was not the stalker.Shocked Getting very anxious to know the whereabouts of the child. Am glad, to see Nidhi in a new light, with redeemed confidence consoling Saanchi. Really felt nice to read, Shravan being her pillar of strength in testing times.Thumbs Up
Please continue soon....and thanks for the pm.

maris08

Go to top