Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 49)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Chapter 40 

Saachi and Shravan entered the Jaiswal mansion together for the first time as Man and Wife... After all the initial, welcome rituals, they were taken to the pooja room for a small aarthi... Praying together for their welfare and the whole family in general, they were left together alone, with the whole household, leaving to spend the night at the hotel...

With the excited anticipation of the natural requirement of humanly needs, both entered his room, in an apprehensive and trepidation state... Feeling a little awkward both started taking at the same time... "Shravan" she said , "Saachi", he said...The laughter broke the ice between them and an easy friendliness and a relaxed atmosphere was slowly filling them.. The nervous and tingling sensation slowly ebbing away, to be replaced by the acceptance of the ultimate end to this night of passion and love...

Getting into more comfortable clothes, they started talking about themselves..."Saachi, tell me, what you felt when you first saw me?" Shravan asked her tenderly, sitting next to her and stroking her hands..."Hmmm, I thought how handsome and boyish, this man was and looking arrogant at the same time, with his arms on his hips"...she said enjoying the sensations his fingers were making to her....

Suddenly the lights went out, leaving the whole house in darkness...Clueless  as to what had caused this power blackout, Shravan was enterprising enough to snatch her hand and run all the way to the terrace of the house... Upon reaching the open space he closed Saachi's eyes and opened it after reaching the centre of the floor..." Saachi, open your eyes slowly and look up towards the sky... Can you see the clear, star filled sky" he said holding Saachi close to him in his arms....

He stared upward, tracing images in the skies above their heads..."That star, the brighter one is Sirius or the dog star, part of Canis Major; that one there is Procyon, part of Canis Minor ...Then that one in the north is the North star or Ursa Major...This star is associated with that constellation since Ice Age...That one there , he pointed , is the great Bear constellation "....Watching him Saachi could see for the first time his other passion in life ; Astronomy...

She heard him saying, "Staring at the stars is like staring backwards in time, as they are so far away that their light takes millions of years to reach us...When we see them, you know that someone was doing exactly the same thing millions of years ago...It makes me wonder what it was like to live so faithfully by the stars"...  

The moon that was in its apex, started slowly on its journey to descend, cast a shimmery glow on them...Their eyes met...Without missing a beat Saachi started slowly to sing her favourite song Rasme-e-ulfat ko nibhae to nibhae kaise, in the raga Madhuvanthi, from the film Dilki Rahen... Set to Madan Mohan's tune, Lata had rendered justice to  this soulful classic number... Saachi sang, pouring her heart out, reaching him through the raga Madhuvanti, which in essence means honey; based on the foundation of simple, eternal colours of love and romance...

There was a riveting intensity about Saachi's rendering of this piece about love- a dark promise of potential primordial power...It called to something deep within him...Made him aware that he will forever be linked to Sacchi, on a cellular level to this force of love towards her...

As soon as the song was over, Shravan lifted her and carried her in his arms, towards their room... No more words were required to be said... It was implicitly understood, that whatever promises they made together, the vows they took together, it was time now to cement and celebrate that deal...This night was so very different from all the other nights in their  lives... It was time for the magical journey of passion to begin...It was time for the consummate love, consisting of intimacy, passion and commitment, to begin...

With arms around her waist,pulling her fiercely close to him Shravan said "I love you Saachi, will you be mine tonight ", he offerd himself to her...."I love you more than my life.... Make me yours, make me whole"... she said accepting him....

Their hands danced to new tunes, on their bodies, hitherto unknown to them...The kisses raining on each other, like the first showers of the monsoon season...Their eyes drinking in the sights of places unseen and unexplored before...They didn't  even realize the power back on, lighting the room with full intensity....Their passion was ignited blazing with full glory, overpowering even the brightness of the room...

Shravan lifted her hair aside and kissed the nape of her neck.... A jolt of electricity went down her spine... Her breath caught, when she turned back and looked at his hungry eyes... Her lips parted, but no words came... It was sealed by his searching and searing lips... The passion in their  bodies, exhilarated them and enthralled them... He led her; she followed him... He taught her; she learnt quickly...  She guided him; he shadowed her... She commanded him; he obeyed her...

Together they reached the new heights of ectasy... Climbed new mountains...Scaled new peaks... Saachi gave him all her love and passion buried deep inside her... Shravan subdued every remnant of Saachi's feminine resistance....He pleaded to her, she responded; She prayed to him, he felt blessed...

Later, much later, when the room was darkened and bathed with the soft light of the  setting moon, they started sleeping....The silence punctured by their rhythmic heart beats...Souls met Souls...The Athma became Paramathma....The essence of life learnt...A new foundation for procreation laid...

The new dawn seeped through the room.... The faint glow of a new morning basking them softly... the first rays of the sunrise waking them up...The gentle breeze caressing them, slowing stirring them back to reality...

A satiated Shravan was looking at the half awake Saachi... There was no shyness or coyness in their midst, there was no need for it.... Giving a quick kiss on his lips, she playfully warded off his further exploring hands...

Gathering her clothes up, she went to the washroom, for her morning ablutions... Watching her bare back, still relishing the after effects of the previous night, Shravan made a quick jig in the air and followed her suit...

Edited by maris08 - 20 February 2011 at 9:04pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkycutiedesigirl2ayshrankchitra77ChocolateChickniru273sash10ktmsMr.ZkIshrafan11DaviAanchal15shilparoxxash91momma1128anasuya43sunaina02

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Maris............simply divine n beautiful....i dont know other words like u to describe this narration of urs.......no vulgarity or explicit words but u made my heart beat faster n expel a sigh of contentment!!!ClapDay Dreaming 
  It seems like that u too have gr8 interest in Astronomy n music as well the way u were able to explain about the star constellation n the ragas!! Maris u r extremely gifted!!! Iam proud of u!! thanx for the PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Oh thanz very much Chitra...Thought I will wait till the end of the story for accepting all ur appreciations...but still nice to know am accepted as a writer

kchitra77

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Maris - you've outdone yourself.  I wish you were one of the cv's instead of the pack of donkeys that ran this show into the ground.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ktmsmaris08

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Wow Maris!!! Clap I am in awe, of your writing skills. So, beautifully and aesthetically described, without even a hint of, tawdriness.Big smile Amazed, by your vast knowledge on astronomy . Keep it up!!Thumbs Up 
Thank you so much for the pm.

maris08

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Maris..U have Done Fantabolous....U Described Well...Cant Say Any Words after Reading the update....I just Can Say You are the Best and Always Best only.....Nice Update...

maris08

ayshran Goldie
ayshran
ayshran

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Nice update! Thanks for the PM!

maris08

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
fabulous update Maris!!!! it couldnt be better than this!!! everytime i think so and ur next update completely surprises me by surpassing the previous one...i so wish you could be one of the creatives in this show...u well implemented ur knowledge in astronomy and music in ur writing skills...extremely creative...waiting for the next update...thanks for the pm!!

maris08

Go to top