Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 45)

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Loved the update the stalker is creepy  contine soon plzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Maris! Thumbs Up
Thanks for pm...........

Edited by shilparoxx - 15 February 2011 at 5:34pm

maris08

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome Maris!!  ClapThe pervert , surely sent shivers down my spine. Hope, Shravan takes care of this problem very soon.Thanks for the pm and please continue soon.

maris08

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
awesome update...thx for the pm

maris08

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
What an exciting update. I just love Sham. A total freak this stalker is, turned out even more weird than i thought. I hope the police catch him before the wedding. Maris, very well written. Thanx for pm. Cont soon

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Chapter 38

Inder discussed the phone call with Nannu... Both were initially shocked, but dismissed it as a prank call and nothing else...  But the call kept haunting Inder again and again and he started getting worried, especially now it was just less a week away before the D day...

So one night, when the whole household was asleep, he gently woke Saachi up and took her to the patio, behind the house... Seated, he  gently asked her, about Shravan, his behavior, his life style etc, trying to elicit more information about the man she was going to marry... "Beta errr, hmmmm, Will you really be happy with him? Do you really love him?,Can you live and forget and forgive all his follies? "....he asked cryptically....

Saachi who didn't understand the, essence of this conversation asked "Please ,Mamaji, aapki parishaaniyan  kya hai? why are you suddenly asking these questions ? Anything happened, for you to have doubts about this marriage? " she asked him bluntly and plainly... These words were enough for Inder  to open the dam of his worries and share that call and his subsequent apprehensions about it...

Hearing this she was slightly taken by surprise at the turn of the events...Ignoring both, the chillness of the cold November weather and the chillness down her spine due to fear, she said bravely and confidently "Mamaji, yakin maaniye ye sab bakwas hai...there is nothing to worry and shravan is not such a kind of man "...

Then she  proceeded to tell him all about the gifts, the silent phone calls, the warning note accompanying the burnt salwar... She also informed him, that both Sharavan and herself had filed a complaint and the police had promised to look into the matter... "Mama ji aap bilkul fikr mat kijiye...This is a prank call and Shravan will handle it better... Sirf ek request hai, dont inform the household about this... Varna sab, will start worrying and there will be no peace of mind...Promise me! "... she pleaded with him..

Rajeev, who didn't sleep properly, heard each and every word and smirked and smiled slyly to himself... With all the happenings, he thought, that he had lost Saachi forever...  But this gave him a ray of hope, a glimmer of a last chance to see whether he could get her for himself before the wedding....

He planned his  moves well and cornered  Saachi one evening, when all were out; the young ones shopping,  the elders visiting the temple to finalise the last minute arrangements... Only Saachi was left alone, as her Mami didn't want her go out anywhere least, she may fall sick due to the cold weather...  Rajeev, on some pretense came home and found her relaxing with a book...

With a hungry look in his eyes and  malintent he slowly  approached her from the back and  hugged her... Shocked and jolted Saachi, immediately stood  up and turned  around to f ind an animal look on his eyes... "Jijai, aap ko kya hogaya... aap hosh mein toh hai?... Jo aaap karrahen hein who accha nahi hai... Please control yourself... You are like my elder brother... Dont ever think or do this again...  Imagine how much Sharmila will get upset if she comes to know about this "...  she pleaded with him trying to instill some reason...

"Oh saachi, how innocent can you be ... Don't you ever know I always carried a torch for you... You  must be knowing the saying, 'Saali ho toh aadhi Ghar waali',... Dont you know I even left my job and wanted to settle here only for your sak...  So now don't disappoint me...come near me, I'll teach you the facts of life and you can get a good experience "... leering and saying this he neared her and tried to hug her again...

Thump !!!  Saachi slapped him hard and nice on his cheek...Blazing with fury she said  "This has gone enough Rajeev, any more, you will wish that had never laid your on me... Just get out and leave me alone "... She bellowed like a wounded tigress ready to defend herself...

"Yes leave her alone, leave this house and  leave me alone forever" said a calm and  composed Sharmila,  who had quietly witnessed the whole scene... I have had enough of all this nonsense... Thank you Saachi for opening my eyes and Am really sorry for thinking so wrongly about you"...she said in a contrite manner...

Rajeev by this time realized  his blunder and the enormity of the situation and followed  his wife out of the house pacifying her and repenting his mistake...

A little later when Shravan dropped in Saachi flew straight into his arms and sobbed  uncontrollably... Boy!! was she so glad to see him at that time!!!  Later when composed, Shravan and Saachi exchanged notes about all these developments...

All was laid out in the open, The gay Ranjan's episode, Thara's obsession, the phone call to Inder and the Jija's  despicable behavior..."Don't worry my sweet, all the  negatives will be removed and only  positives will remain... Even that stalker will be caught , don't be afraid" he said tenderly stroking her back and giving her some warmth  and confidence in the process....

"Look, I came  here to give you a gift, on the occasion of  two months completion, since you came into my life.".... He  gave her a small packet with  a single red rose pinned  on top of it... Opening it Saachi saw it was a collector's item of old Mehndi Hassan's  ghazals CDs,  along with a jugalbandhi  CD  album named Harmony of  Pt. Shivkumar Sharma on  Santoor and  Pt.Hariprasad Chaurasia on flute, a favourite of Saachi's... She was overjoyed to receive them and expressed her gratitude with a loving kiss on his cheeks...

NOV 28th

The day  dawned perfectly for the  Haldhi and  Mehendhi ceremony...The former slated to take place in the morning and the later in the late afternoon... Shravan's family  came to Saachi's place  and gave her new sarees, jewellery and all the good  and auspicious  things associated with the ceremony... Saachi dressed in white and with lots of chandan mixed haldhi on her looked radiant and  enjoyed each and every minute of it... Simultaneously the same ceremony happened  at Shravan's place, where Mama and his son gave him new dresses and accessories  and started the haldhi ceremony for him...

That  afternoon, the Mehendhi  ceremony took place at Saachi's house a combined  affair for both the families... Saachi was patiently and lovingly undergoing the ordeal of  getting the Bridal  mehendhi done on her arms and legs... An  occasion she immensely  enjoyed  as she was fed dinner by Shravan and was able lord and boss over the male folk in general...Like the saying goes the darker  the colour, the more your husband will love; was very much apt for her as her hands were and legs were dark red in colour, reflecting her deep love for Shravan...

The Sangeeth  ceremony happened the next  day evening, in the same prestigious hotel, a  merriment of songs and dances enjoyed by a select crowd of close friends a nd family.... Saachi's  assistants from school enacted a short ballet of how She and Shravan met and subsequently fell in love, with a liberal lifting of scenes from the Rapunzel ballet... It was indeed a lovely tribute to them, by her wonderful assistants, enjoyed immensely by all...

The  ceremony also  saw the regretful and repenting Rajeev, forging a new relationship  with her  and his wife...To err is human , to forgive is divine would best suit  him now...Saachi and Shravan dressed in traditional dresses; a dark pink  legenga choli, with stone and bead work for Saachi and a Pale green sherwani  for Shravan...Both looking beautiful and handsome respectively...Both sizzled the dance floor with soft romantic numbers and as well as energetic contemporary  dance styles, to various  bolywood hits...

Amidst all these ceremonies, Rajat and Sauvrav had arranged tight security to prevent any unforeseen incidents taking place...On the whole the ceremonies went well without any hitch or problems...

The  night was waiting to be taken over by a new dawn the next day...  A day when  Saachi and Shravan will be  eternally united as Man and Wife and everlastingly  be known as  SAAVAN....

Edited by maris08 - 16 February 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PedaayshranChocolateChicksash10ktmsdesigirl2kchitra77shilparoxxDavishobrakapooorash91anasuya43momma1128nycsweetie

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
OMG! Rajeev is such a creeper!!!
What the heck? what kinda person does this?!?!?!
Anyways.. focusing on the good side....
quoting shravan.....
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
LOLSaachi and Shravan are almost Savan!! Party
YYEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
 Day Dreaming
good job maris! please continue soon! Waiting for the shaadi! Big smile

Edited by desigirl2 - 16 February 2011 at 9:16pm

maris08

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome Maris!!Clap Your description of the haldi and mehendi ceremonies, took me down memory lane. Able to visualise Shravan, feeding Saachi , so sweet of him.Day Dreaming
Thanks for giving me the pleasure of reading of such a fabulous update,so soon. Eagerly awaiting for the next one and thanks for the pm.

Edited by Aanchal15 - 16 February 2011 at 8:04pm

maris08

Go to top